A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,879
Currently Running With Scissors:
381 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Rd. 10 Gallery  (Read 46297 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
BadWolf
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2014 06:05:17 PM »

I love those fabric baskets, so cool! I'm going to have to make myself one.

I love that hufflepuff stocking!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dessadoll
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2014 08:38:29 PM »

My package to fluffypants arrived!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/brieannao/

I am always up for a personal swap!
fluffypants
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2014 09:00:09 PM »

It did, it did! I love everything! Pics tomorrow when it's brighter in here! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mandykaye
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2014 10:16:32 PM »

I received my package from Averia earlier today! Well its actually for my hubby, we decided to make a package for each others husbands! Boy oh boy did he get spoiled!

The stocking (which is reversable) and some candy! I've never seen a snickers bar that HUGE! It says slice and share on it! ANd a fleece Lions scarf that her hubby thought mine wouldn't like but I think that he will!

The reverse fabric of the stocking!

And all his little packages under our little tree waiting for Christmas Eve for him to open Wink

I will update with pictures after they are opened!!

UPDATE!!! Finally open and he loves it all!

She went beyond overboard! She made a Lions waste basket, a Lions zippered pouch, two fleece and rice hand warmers, an amazing eagle hoop!, a really cool survival tin kit, two key chains, and sent some Lions duct tape, a robotic bug, a flashlight/glow stick, little hand wipes, and a zombie stress "ball"!

Closer view of the sewn items!

And a hat to match the scarf! Hubby likes them!

THANKS SO MUCH AVERIA!!! You have been a fantasic partner!!!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014 02:47:36 PM by mandykaye » THIS ROCKS   Logged

dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2014 07:18:24 AM »

I'm not sure if I could finish knitting a stocking for Christmas, even if I started in January! I'm slow, and get distracted easily.
I'm loving the fabric baskets. One year, I got a vintage sewing box that my partner recovered as a stocking. So fabulous!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2014 07:31:05 AM »

I love that Harry Potter stocking!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
roler
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2014 08:46:16 AM »

This stuff looks incredible so far!!  Jaywesome's pink stocking made me gasp out loud, it's so gorgeous, as are the myriad of bags/baskets from cabaute!!  And just the sheer amount of things people are sending each other is incredible!  I'm always so amazed at how kind and generous people are on craftster, not to mention talented!  You guys are all awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Feel free to PM me about personal swaps!  Hoopla, TM Patches, mug rugs, magnets, felt, ornaments, etc...

Proud member of Team Multimedia in the Nerd Games craftalong!!
littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2014 02:12:29 PM »

My turn to add some photos to the gallery!!!  I received from mom2em today.  I will be waiting until Christmas to open the stocking.  However, there was a gift wrapped in fabric that didn't fit in the stocking.  So, I went ahead and opened it and placed the stocking under our tree for Christmas day.  Smiley Thanks mom2em!  Oh, and I loved your address label on the box. What a cute little dog!  Is it your dog?

Here is a group shot of the goodie filled stocking and two gifts that werentt in the stocking. 

And here is the gift that I did open.  It was wrapped in the fabric and I thought "I'll open just this one little gift since it wont fit in the stocking."  Here is what I opened.  A Hollow book and inside the book was some owl bookmarks.  I plan to use the hollow book to stash candy in for a rainy day.   Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
fluffypants
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2014 07:37:55 PM »

Sweet goodies so far! And I'm about to add to the mix! Dessadoll sent me such an amazing stocking full of my favourite things. Smiley

Here's everything all wrapped up together...

The first thing my hubby and I opened were "his" and "hers" stockings! Mine is modelled after the dancing shoes I wore at my wedding; pink converse sneakers. His is a Chewbacca inspired stocking! Love it!

Next up was an adorable painting and two painted wooden ornaments which are already on our tree. Smiley

I've been wanting to read "Heaven is for Real", and can always use a new Beatles book! There was also a cute Christmas "D" door/wall hanging, which stands for my new last name, Davis. Smiley It's my first Christmas as Mrs. Davis, and I'm excited I have an ornament to commemorate!

Lots of fun Beatles items - buttons, a patch, and pencils, and two big silicone buttons! (I think these are coasters? I'm not exactly sure!)

Toys for the kitties, an amazing set of PacMan ornaments (also on our tree already Smiley) and the cutest little stuffed Moomin! <3

I just love him. He's so incredibly well made!

And last but not least, a beautiful infinity scarf - I'm not sure what the method is for this, but it's so cool! I can't wait to wear it. Smiley

Thank you so much, Dessadoll - I love every bit and piece of this package!  Kiss

Merry Christmas!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SheridanLA
Something Sparkly

« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2014 10:18:54 PM »

What fun stockings! I love seeing the wide array of creative things! So fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Meal Prep Monday: Autumn Vegetable Tian

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...