A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,574
Currently Running With Scissors:
144 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 12 Days of Christmas - Gallery  (Read 51346 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
CabinArts
« on: November 08, 2014 02:52:04 PM »

Mini 12 Days of Christmas 2014 Gallery

Original Swap Thread: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=434923.0

Senders

CabinArts' Group
alwaysinmyroom<-----> stellato_escuro
dinkime <-----> Helena Puck
gotgrey <-----> zigg13pra
holistic knitter <-----> Ratfinkz
LadybugsAndBumblebees <-----> rockmygypsysoul
Lindyv321 <-----> Thimbles71

lindyv321's Group
CabinArts <-----> Ffrogg526
gala_apples <-----> SHERIDANLA
Grab a Coffee <-----> Renstar
kbrison <-----> quaggy
madmommymia <-----> rantyhippie

Sent
Sending Late
Please contact me asap
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Received - Name in red if you have received

CabinArts' Group
alwaysinmyroom <-----> stellato_escurodinkime <-----> HelenaPuck
 <-----> zigg13pra
holistic knitter <-----> Ratfinkz
LadybugsAndBumblebees <-----> rockmygypsysoul
Lindyv321 <-----> Thimbles71

lindyv321's Group
CabinArts <-----> Ffrogg526
gala_apples <-----> SHERIDANLA
Grab a Coffee <-----> Renstar
kbrison <-----> quaggy
madmommymia <-----> rantyhippie

« Last Edit: December 05, 2014 07:51:47 AM by CabinArts » THIS ROCKS   Logged

CabinArts
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014 03:02:00 PM »

Here are all of my lovely gifts together Smiley Frogg526 is my wonderful partner Smiley

Day 12
2 Adorable little gnome ornaments!!

Day 11
4 delicious smelling bath bombs! Vanilla, cinnamon, lemon, and peppermint/eucalyptus/vanilla!

Day 10
Ooh a Pinterest wish list cork wreath! I love it!!

Day 9
Pinecone owl! This is so wonderfully my Christmas style Smiley

Day 8
Pallet coasters!! Ahh I've been wanting these so much!! They are so perfect!!

Day 7
Another Pinterest giftie!! It goes perfectly with the wine cork wreath!

Day 6
Merry Christmas wooden banner!! This was on my Pinterest too!!

Day 5
Ahhhh!! I'm in LOVE!! Another Pinterest giftie and I SOOOO love this!!

Day 4
A most perfect super large scarf to go with the most coveted hat!

Day 3
A most gorgeous green knitted headband, I LOVE this SO much!!

Day 2
Noel hooplah! Ffrog526 your stitches are perfect!

Day 1
A fantastic super soft colorful afghan! I absolutely adore it!! I tried to bundle it up so you could see all of the colors and designs.

Ffrog526 you have completely outdone yourself! I absolutely love every single thing you sent! Thank you so very much Smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm posting pics of the items I made for Ffrogg526 since I think she's having posting trouble Smiley

Day 12
Wool and felt mug cozy and coaster

Day 11
Cocoa and snowman marshmallows and peppermint twisty sticks

Day 10
Miniature book (hand bound) (from her Pinterest)

Day 9
Paper ornaments

Day 8
2 Ornaments

Day 7
Fleece pocketbook/pouch (to match Day 6)

Day 6
Fleece messenger bag (from Pinterest)

Day 5
Handmade and embroidered notecards (from Wishlist)

Day 4
Embroidered ornaments (from Pinterest)

Day 3
Reversable super long bunting (Christmas and Halloween)

Day 2
Knitted and needlefelted Celtic bag (from Pinterest)

Day 1
Quilted and hand sewn Christmas wall hanging (from Pinterest)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014 10:07:34 AM by CabinArts » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rantyhippie
Carnivore Extrordinaire

Drunken Crafter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2014 03:55:21 PM »

Here is a teaser Pic of my goodies from Madmommymia. It is really hard to resist temptation but I put that box in my closet and I will not let myself take it out again until the first of the month!

Day one:

Embroidery floss!

Day 2:

A Dracula themed door hanger.

Day 3:

A felt craft book and some felt

Day 4:

A craft kit for me and my son to do together. It is for a dinosaur painting. I can't wait to do this!

Day 5:

A big book of knitting and crochet stitches.

Day 6:

A really cool fort making kit for my son. He is playing with the flashlight.

Day 7:

A cool wall hoop

Day 8

A hoopla from my Pinterest.

Day 9:

A super cute painting!

Day 10:

An awesome set of Addams Family nesting dolls! I love them!

Day 11:

awesome hand painted tree skirt! It is under my tree right now!

Day 12:

really cute quilt for my son. He loves it! Here he is playing with it:

Thanks again for everything, Madmommymia! Merry Christmas Everyone!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014 07:56:49 PM by rantyhippie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Respect ghosts and gods, but keep away from them -Confucius

www.etsy.com/shop/BlackbirdRanch

pinterest.com/artisticgamer
LadybugsAndBumblebees
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm so squishy!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2014 03:59:39 PM »

I GOT MY PACKAGE TODAY!   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Wheeeeee!  Roll Eyes  I am home with my DD and I was SO hoping I would receive it today!  The above is a photo of what the wrapped gifts look like (before I hide them from myself  Wink)

*sings softly to myself*  Small paper packages, tied up in strings, these are a few of my favorite things....

HERE IS WHAT I RECEIVED FROM MY PARTNER (rockmygypsysoul) FOR DAY ONE:

I am really playing on my "Queen Bee" status  Grin and adore this mug!  I have used it already!  And I love the colors she used too!  Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HERE IS WHAT I RECEIVED FROM MY PARTNER FOR DAY TWO:

I have already hung it up on the wall going up into my craft room and put a photo of me any my son in it!  It's so great and colorful!

HERE'S WHAT I RECEIVED FOR DAYS THREE AND FOUR:

The items for day three are three little felt envelopes with little felt "papers" inside.  I love these b/c they are durable and reusable for my students when we learn about the post office.
The item for day number four made me go  Shocked!  I LOVE anything that is jewelry and is silver and about my children, and this item fit all three criteria!   Grin
HERE'S WHAT I RECEIVED FOR DAY FIVE:

A box full of beads all the colors of the rainbow, memory wire, and jewelry "pliers" (I don't know what they are called.).  I love it!  I have always wanted to learn more about jewelry making, and I do really like the wraparound bracelets.  I can't wait till I have time to sit and make one!
HERE'S WHAT I RECEIVED FOR DAY SIX FROM MY PARTNER:

rockmygypsysoul made this great painted on wood sign for me from one of my favorite "classroom" quotes on pinterest!  I can't wait till Monday to hang it in my classroom!  (All the other teachers are jealous of all the Craftster items I have.  Wink)
HERE'S WHAT I RECEIVED FOR DAY SEVEN:

Ok, would it be cheesy to tell everyone that I used some white cotton fabric that I had in my stash, and a fabric stamp pad to make FABULOUS LABELS USING THESE FABULOUS NEW STAMPS??!!!  Including my coveted QUEEN BEE stamp?Huh??  And YARN stamps???  And even a butterfly stamp that can be used for my DD's Bat Mitzvah???!!!!  I AM SOOOOO HAPPY!
HERE'S WHAT I RECEIVED FOR DAY EIGHT:

This gift is so awesome that I had to post TWO photos of it!  I am SO proud of my tattoos, but no one can see them unless it's the middle of summer (my back and ankles are covered with tattoos)...I'm indeed chubby Wink, and some would say I'm awesome too!  Roll Eyes  I can't wait to wear this shirt!!!!!!!!!!  THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HERE'S WHAT I RECEIVED FOR DAYS 9 & 10:

rockmygypsysoul created four beautiful works of art for me!  I want to wait till after Xmas when I have more money, to find some nice frames to put these in and find a special place to hang them.  They are so summery and they make me smile!
She also made me an AWESOME and COLORFUL wreath for my classroom in a rainbow of fabric colors, with a painted sign that says: Miss Barbara's Class.  I opened the gift this morning and brought the wreath to school and hung it up right away.  One of my students notices right away if something is different in the classroom, so she noticed it and she gives it two thumbs up! Grin
HERE'S WHAT I RECEIVED FOR DAY 11:

A painted triptych!   Shocked  I love love love it!  I already laid out how I want DH to put it up on the wall in our livingroom....the way it's painted, it looks like a love story about us.  Just one bird in the small painting, then two birds who look like they're getting to know each other in the medium painting, and then two birds sitting "beak to beak"!  And it has cherry tree limbs in the painting-I love cherry tree blossoms!  THANK YOU  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
HERE'S WHAT I RECEIVED FROM MY PARTNER FOR DAY 12:

It is a beautiful rainbow beaded mobile!  I've already added some rainbow ribbon to the top, and it's now hanging in the corner of my bedroom!  It's beautiful!
(I'm sorry I switched up the postings for days 11 & 12.)
HERE ARE THE EXTRAS I RECEIVED FROM MY PARTNER:

and

A really nifty melty bead(?) shape of Texas!  I like the colors!  And a rainbow swirl pendant!  It's been so busy here I haven't had a chance to breathe but when things calm down, I'm going to find an outfit I can wear it with.  It's so cool!

Thank you, rockmygypsysoul, for the WONDERFUL gifts!  I can tell that you put a lot of thought and effort into each of them.  I am sorry that many of yours went missing, but I do hope you enjoy what did make it to you.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014 12:04:25 PM by LadybugsAndBumblebees » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
ETSY SHOP: www.etsy.com/shop/LadybuggirlCrafts
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

Too blessed to be stressed! Smiley
Thimbles71

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2014 04:46:46 PM »

My pretty, pretty presents from Lindy (lindyv321)!

There's another box, but I'm not supposed to open until after the third day.  Smiley

Day One!  My very own advent calendar!!  I love it so very much!  Every year I say I'm going to make myself one.  Maybe I'll still do that - not this year - but it's so lovely to have this one in the meantime!!  And it's already stocked with goodies in every drawer!  LOVE!

Day Two!  Really snazzy paint-can style holiday decorated can.  I will put this to very good use after I finish off the treats!  And the treats are not long for this world.  Shhh.  I am dying to try the salted caramel hot chocolate.

Day Three!  Today's gift is a really fantastic wreath.  I love holiday wreaths so very much.  I would put one on every door if I could!  And this one is just lovely.  You can't tell from the picture, but it's actually on the inside of the door to my office, so that I can see it all the time.  Smiley

Day Four!  Today, I opened a hoopla!  One of my favorite things to receive!  I have a wall of hooplas from various swaps in my kitchen.  And this will fit in just perfectly.  It makes me happy.  Smiley

Day Five!  A supply day!  Love, love, love.  Today's gift is a gorgeous batch of felt, embroidery needles, scissors and a package of pretty, pretty floss.

Day Six!  How are we at the halfway point already?  YIKES!  Today, I got wine cork ornaments!  I LOVE wine cork crafts!  They're so fun!  And, I love wine.  Cheesy  But, that's neither here nor there.  But, it's fun!

Day Seven!  Today I opened a really beautiful white and blue felt garland.  It's so pretty!

Day Eight!  More ornaments for me!  Yay!  A set of lovely embroidered ornaments!  Already hanging up in their new home.

Day Nine!  I'm late!  But, I wasn't late opening or enjoying my present for the day!  Freaking adorable little felt houses!  How cute are these?  They're already up with my decorations, looking absolutely lovely.

Day Ten!  These are so stinkin' adorable.  Super cute little snowmen ornaments!  They've taken up residence on my refrigerator.  Absolutely perfect.

Day Eleven.  Smiley  I'm so sad this is almost over!  Today, I opened a set of absolutely fantastic notecards.  The fox ones are absolutely spectacular!

Day Twelve!  Last day!  Boo-hoo.  But, still, a lovely, lovely day  I opened this positively gorgeous necklace and bracelet.  I put the necklace on immediately.  It really complemented today's outfit!  I love it so much.  I'm wearing it for our office open house tomorrow, too!  So pretty!  The bracelet is all kinds of awesome, too.  The colors are so vibrant!

I've had such a lovely time with this swap.  What a great way to start the season.  Smiley  Lindy was such an awesome partner.  Smiley
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014 05:21:51 PM by Thimbles71 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2014 06:07:39 PM »

kbrison sent me two boxes.  One was marked perishable so in the frig it went.  I got a pm saying it was ok to open as it included an extra Shocked  an extra!!!!! just look at this fantastic Nestle butterscotch fudge Shocked 2 round tubs and it tastes terrific.  OMG I love fudge, I am in heaven!!!!  I had the perfect dish to display it on. Popping 1 in the freezer for later....kbrison also sent me the recipe!!!!  Win win!!!!

Here is also a peek at all my pretty presents!!!!  Hoping to get my tree up over Thanksgiving break, then update a proper photo!!!!

Tree has not been put up yet...life happened but maybe by the end of this week......

DAY 1

So excited to start opening.....today I received 8 fantastic crocheted snowflake coasters....... could used then as ornaments  but so needed some seasonal coasters...these are perfect in size and they have a winter theme that I can use until spring  I do not crochet ...ummm maybe just a little but really no patience, they are perfect!!!  I also have a few packages labeled extras so I splurged and found inside this package some vintage buttons.....I am such a hoarder of buttons, can never have enough as far as I am concerned.....

And just look at this cute tissue paper sewing gingerbread...who ever knew!!!!!

DAY 2

Today when I opened I found two adorable ornaments!!  One is pieced from the perfect fabrics.  The stars are silver so shiny and bright.  I love this pattern and of course the cute little star button on top.  So well made!  Then also packed inside was an adorable felt snowman....Just look at his peppermint striped chenille earmuffs.  He is so cute and I have named him sparkle.......so need to get my tree up!!!!

sorry folks I am having trouble getting photos to rotate...worked well yesterday but can't seem to get it to cooperate today!

DAY 3

the gift I unwrapped yesterday was made to decorate me!!!!  I love snowmen and this wonderful snowman necklace on a silver chain just melts my heart!

Day 4

Today the gift that I opened was full of Christmas tree ornament hangers.....they could be used alone but I have plans to use them to hand my decorations and may just have to steal this idea and make more.

DAY 5

Kbrison is the best she sent me a PM pointing me in the direction of the next gift to open. I have been opening them as they are numbered small 1 small 2 etc. then move to medium 1 etc......  The next gift in line marked small day 5 was the one in question!  Karma, how cool is that? Todays gift was a charm bracelet that matched the necklace that I opened on day two....Plan was to wear the necklace today, which I did but I also had a matching bracelet....How cool was that?  Several co-workers attempted to make me be nice and give both away....but I held fast.....told them join craftster and you too can get some awesome gifts.....none of them craft so chances are slim.

Here is my necklace again!   I just love this set!

I managed to get ,y tree up today so I am adding a picture of it with my pezzies still to open.

DAY 6

Today I received the cutesiest  gift tags.  They have owls on them.  Super cute.  I do have a few packages to wrap so these will be put to good use!

This swap has really put me in the Christmas mood!   I decided to wrap a few packages today and use the tags that kbrison sent to me.  Don't they look fantastic.

I opened an extra just because......inside there were 3 Christmas cross stitch kits that will be started during my holiday time off that starts in 2 weeks I forgot to snap a picture so I will add those tomorrow!  But I also got 3 adorable gingerbread men ornaments......I usually have a gingerbread themed tree in my den but it has not been put up yet so for now they are on the one in the living room. I also took pictures of my first 2 ornaments hanging on the tree with my cut new hangers.

DAY 7

Todays gift was a soap making kit......I am so excited about this....I have never tried to make soap but have always wanted too.....and it is perfect  Tie Dye a favorite of mine. One of the shapes is a peace sign!!!!  My tree skirt is tie dye fleece  and I have  tie dye stars all over it!  again I think kbrison has been in my house.....gonna have to talk t BF about that.....maybe Santa gave her a key!!!!

DAY 8

Yesterdays gift was needed so very bad....Just look at these two dish towels...perfect for my kitchen.  They are double thick meaning the towel was cut in 2 and they look the same on both side, double thickness! I just love the crocheted button.  A craft I do not do well or I would probably make a hundred or so of these.

Day 9

Super spoiled today with not one but two mug rugs!  One is a seasonal snowman so love this cute fellow and look at the back...it was quilted with a snowflake!

mug rug two is extra special....parrots....and it was quilted with my user name quaggy.....hard to see in the photo. OMG do you see the skunk between the two snowman?HuhHuh I listed this as my favorite animal in so many swaps!  I call it my eye spy mug rug....I spy a racoon, 4 rabbits, a fox,   9birds, a deer 1 snowman and 1 snowwoman. I must say these are perfect and the binding was hand sewn and so professional.  Also a sweet treat to bake up.....

The back side fabric!

My coasters from a few days back!  just because..............

DAY 10

Todays gift was a double sided apron that I so needed.  I tend to make these for swaps but never me.    I love the fabrics that she used and have already put this to use!

DAY 11

I was so spoiled with this gift!!!  6 Reversible placemats..........the fabric is perfect......and I know the time and love that went into these.  from the decorative quilted stitching to the hand sewn binding........... I will cherish these forever!!!!!!

Day 12

A much needed new wreath......I have already placed it outside my front door.  It was night time so this is this best picture I could snap!!!!!!!

It was wrapped in a cute piece of gingerbread fabric that kbrison stitched together with a very long stitch so I could remove it easily and use the fabric for something else.  So thoughtful!!!!

I was so spoiled and had the best partner......we connected in our PMs to each other through out opening days....Tis the season for magic!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014 08:02:45 AM by quaggy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2014 08:43:14 PM »

This spot's mine, all mine!
Three very large packages waiting on my doorstep. Yeah! Goodies from Quaggy!

There are so many packages that they cover most of my bed.

Several of the packages have these wonderful painted wood tags that will be hung on my Christmas tree once I get to open the packages.

We haven't started opening gifts and I'm already a very, very happy camper!
Day 1 - freezer paper to use for doing applique (according to Quaggy) except it gives me the perfect excuse to try my hand at stenciling. New craft skill, here I come!

Oops! Didn't know there was another gift inside the freezer paper until Quaggy cued me in. A sequined Welcome banner!

Then having very little self-restraint, I opened an extra too. Chocolate spoons! I consume my weight in hot chocolate every winter. Another perfect gift!

Day 2 - Gift tags. Had to do this in multiple photos because each group is so different. First up, wooden mittens.

Next, fabric stitched on cardstock.

Painted wood.

Laser-cut wood.

Day 3 - A pieced and quilted snowman banner embellished with embroidery and in my favorite colors. It's going on my craft room door for the entire winter.

Day 4 - A set of beautifully handpainted decorations that look professionally done. Quaggy did an excellent job on them. Then another extra - a bath bomb that resembles a lollipop.

Day 5 - Two needlefelting kits to make penguins. This is going to be so much fun to try.

Day 6 - A set of fabric bookmarks and novels to go with them. Can't decide which book to read first; they both sound great! Going to store the design for the bookmarks in my "Need to do this" file.

Day 7 - Another holiday quilt. This one can be hung on the wall or has a stand so it can be freestanding. The little red birds remind me of cardinals and my youth in Illinois and how much my mother loved to feed them every winter.

Day 8 - More painted wood ornaments. Wish I could have gotten a better shot of the fine detail work on the angel. It's amazing!

Day 9 - A snowman container stuffed with embellished holiday dish towels. Going to save the towels to use as liners for my cookie baskets and bread baskets at our extended family Christmas Eve dinner.

Quaggy has been a real sweetheart and has posted photos of some of the gifts she sent me. I've been spending so much time at one of the Tulsa hospitals with my FIL that I was having a hard time getting photos taken. I feel like we've begun a great friendship and that's been the best gift of all!
Quaggy did miss a few things though so I'm posting the gifts she missed.
A patchwork mug rug and a ton of extras including a Santa mug, a Santa candy jar, candy that the chocoholic (me!) ate before it could be photographed, cocoa mix, flavored teas, a Yarnista calendar with knitting and crocheting quotes, and a felt Santa bowl.

Quaggy did such a professional job on my cute thread catcher with a peppermint weight to hold it in place as well as hold pins. Then she filled it with oodles of sewing goodies: thread, batik fat quarters (I LOVE batiks!), seam ripper, pins, two sizes of scissors, and brown Velcro. Guess that means I need to get sewing when things settle down.

I can't imagine having a better partner. Thank you so much, Quaggy!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014 12:03:34 AM by kbrison » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
87/175 in 2019
153/150 in 2018
134/200 in 2017
dinkime

Do you like my scrapbook monocle?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2014 10:05:44 PM »

Here is a preview of my goodies from HELENA PUCK!

DAY 1 (note says it is more a day 12, but so I could use it now, I made it day 1): An Advent calendar -- and there are goodies in each box!  Today was a tiny bell punch.

DAY 2 (again, really for day 11, but I want to move the huge box, lol): A kit to make my own Advent calendar!  Not sure if I will do Advent themed (since I now have one), or create something completely different...  

DAY 3: A beautiful nativity domino style pendant...may use this as an ornament!

DAY 4: a cute little tree ornament!  stained glass style is always good Smiley

DAY 5: fun garlands made of upcycled Christmas cards punched into a gingerbread boy shape and stitched together!

DAY 6: a fun snowglobe style ornament! Smiley  Love the little tree in the glittery snow.

DAY 7: two fun snowball ornaments!  Love this look!

DAY 8: an awesome peg people nativity!! I love nativities and have an ever growing collection! Smiley

DAY 9: Today is a fun wooden bangle bracelet with Christmas stamps on it!  I love it, but I will be passing it on to a friend as my hands are wide & bangles like this won't go over them Sad  Oh well!  A nice gift to share!

DAY 10: An awesome Cindy-Loo-Who pouch!  I love zippered pouches & use them a lot as I try to organize my life, lol

DAY 11: A beautiful cross stitch manger!  The perfect addition to my nativity collection Smiley

DAY 12: The last one!  Cry  Embarrassed  Angry  Today I opened some beautiful wooden ornaments!  The bigger oenes are wood burned and the smaller ones are stamped.  I may (big maybe) use the smaller ones as part of the gifts for my Sunday School class (of which I have 3...perfect!).
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014 08:55:06 AM by dinkime » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ffrogg526
Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2014 12:07:49 PM »

I got such awesome goodies from CabinArts!  

Day 12 - Mug cozy and coaster!  And in my colors too!

Day 11 - DARK Hot Chocolate Mix!  Cheesy  And crushed peppermints and some awesome snowmen that are gonna hang out in the hot chocolate tub!  

Day 10 - a miniature book!  Its awesome!

Sorry the picture of the open book is blurry!

Day 9 - These are so pretty!  They could present tags or ornaments!  I like them either way! Cheesy

Day 8 - two beautiful ornaments with birds and ribbon on them!  (I know there's only one pictured)

Day 7 - Awesome felt pouch!

Day 6 - A messenger bag that matches the pouch from yesterday!!  LOVE!!  Pinterest goodie!!

Day 5 - Handmade notecards!  I do love some notecards!  Cheesy

Day 4 - 3 most adorable and fabulous ornaments to hang on the tree.  Noel, Joy, and Peace!

Day 3 - BUNTING!  I love bunting!  No idea why but I do!  And this is spectacular!

Day 2 - Awesome bag with some spectacular needle felting on the flap!

Day 1 - Pinterest LOVE!  Its a Christmas Tree Wall Hanging!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2014 05:10:04 PM by Ffrogg526 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2014 02:55:30 PM »

Got my TWO boxes today! After the kids laid down for a nap, I was able to pull everything out and take a quick picture.

My husband walked by and said "Woah, it looks like you have a pretty great partner". But now that everything is here, it's 100 times more real and a 1,000 times more EXCITING! Incidentally, I am partners with alwaysinmyroom.

Day One!

I got an awesome wreath made out of paper flowers. And they are all blue and white, my favorite Christmas colors. I have been wanting to get enough wreaths for every door in the house. Yesterday, I hung up the two I have, and my daughter was upset because there wasn't one for her door. But...

...problem solved! Now she has one as well.

Day Two!

An awesome Christmas scene! This perfectly captures how I feel about winter. Whenever it snows, I love wandering through the trees and looking at everything sparkle. Alwaysinmyroom captured that in a teeny little glittery scene. I love it! Here it is in its new home...on the shelf with my family pictures.

Day Three!

So I am a baaaad girl and opened two days today! But to be fair, they were bundled together. I got popcorn a bag of green tea Kit Kats, green tea pocky, flower candies and two boxes of green tea cookies. Can you tell I like green tea? All of it was sitting in a really sweet handmade coil basket in blue, the best color ever! My husband was beyond thrilled about the Kit Kats. He fell in love with them two years ago when we went to Uwagimaya in Seattle and hasn't had any since. I let him have one, now I am off to hide them!

Tomorrow, I am opening my extras bag!

Day Four!
I DID end up opening my extras bag today! And then after ooohing and aaahing over literally every item, I promptly fell asleep in my chair. Because my daughter was at her grandmas. And apparently, I am 90. Anyway, here are the goodies...

Lots of green wool blend felt, soap by MareMare, sugar scrub by KittyKill, notecards, stickers for my daughter. The felt is sooo perfect because I just got a copy of Fa La La La Felt in the make a friend swap. So as soon as I get done with gifts, I will have to make some little felt trees. And I firmly believe you can NEVER have too many soaps. Smiley

I also got vanilla cream caramels, a beautiful Japanese book, a felt ornament for my dog and a vintage silk scarf. The scarf was her mother's I am so honored she passed it along. Truth be told, I teared up a bit when I read that. It is such a beautiful bunch of colors and I can't wait to wear it.

This was such an awesome package to open...it was like the surprises didn't end!

Day Five!

Another "ohmygoooooooddd" package! A giant bag of real green tea, two awesome Japanese mugs that are actually big enough for a good serving of tea and a winter-themed mug rug. All of this is going to get used so very much. Whenever we have anything remotely Asian-style for dinner, I fill my french press with green tea. No worries, it never sees coffee...don't want to mess with that tea flavor. Smiley But with these mugs, now I have good-sized mugs that actually fit with the style of dishes I am using. Once again, alwaysinmyroom hits a swap partner home run. I am seriously spoiled.

Day Six!

Day six was a gift for my little man. I had no idea what could be in a tiny package...it was little bow ties! So. Stinking. CUTE!! I have been dying to make him a little tie for Christmas, but I just haven't had the time. He is gonna be a hit at church. Smiley

Day Seven!

Today was supposed to be for my daughter and the 9th is for my husband, but I took some liberties. He will be out of town Monday through Wednesday, so I had them swap days. As an added bonus, that means she will be opening hers on her birthday! Anyway, Eric just started fly fishing this year, and he loves it. Alwaysinmyroom has a brother in law who makes flies, so in the envelope there were 4 hand-tied flies! And in case he does't catch anything, she also made him a big stuffed trout. These are hands down the coolest things he has gotten from a swap. And I think the trout on the card is a pop-out ornament. So cool!

Day Eight!

Besides the tea, this is my favorite gift so far. I love, love fingerless gloves, and these ones are wonderful. They are soft and light and I have been wearing them every day since I got them.

Day Nine!

So after swapping day 7 and 9, my daughter ended up getting to open her gift on her birthday. It worked out quite well because my husband was out of town and her birthday celebration was delayed. She got a fish garland, and she was thrilled with it. We had to find a place to immediately hang it. So it's hanging on her headboard. Smiley

Day Ten!

Alwaysinmyroom makes some relaly fun paper art. And since se is Japanese and I love anything Japanese, she made a really sweet piece of art inspired by her heritage. It a beautiful little paper kimono with a coin in the center...very cool!

Day Eleven!
Pillow!!! I have been wanting some new pretty pillows for my living room, and now I have one. And this is perfectly timed. A few months ago, I had planned on painting the last wall of our living room. But than medical bills happened and painting got put off. So a fun new pillow added a little fun to my living room.

Only one more day to go...so sad!

Day Twelve!

A SWEET table runner! Look how cool it is! I unwrapped it and immediately put it on the table. And than, since it was dinner time, I used it right away. It works great and is the perfect length for our table.

Alwaysinmyroom, you were an awesome partner. I loved everything you made and all the extras you sent. I totally got spoiled this year. Smiley
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014 09:21:03 AM by stellato_escuro » THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you need some art for your walls, check out everything I create in my studio, Daydream House:
daydreamhouse.co
facebook.com/daydreamkate/
instagram.com/daydream_house

My pinterest: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/

I would love to trade for blue, green and purple fabrics:batiks, Morrocan, In
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Green Tomato Pie
@Home This Weekend: Door Decor
June 20, 2019 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...