A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,838
Currently Running With Scissors:
226 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 12 Days of Christmas - Gallery  (Read 52851 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
madmommymia
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2014 12:13:10 PM »

We have a baby!!!! Our daughter Esther was born over the weekend and we are home and doing well.  I will post the last of our pictures later today and want to tell rantyhippie a big thank you for giving me a distraction at the end of pregnancy.
Here she is:

Day one: a hooped nativity and angel ornament. Rantyhippie, I love how you closed the hoop up, I never really figured out how to close up my hoops in a way I like so you might have to do that to one of your gifts.....

Day two: a tiara for baby girl and some baby socks.  Might have to put a picture of her in it when she makes her arrival!

Day three: deep purple super soft small blanket for little one to cuddle with and an elmo hat

Day four: it was a good day to break down and let my boys open this one, since it was for them: a portable tic tac toe board and a Christmas card garland which I might change to hold her name at the hospital (I am bringing decorations so I still feel Christmasy)

Day five: Difficult to see since he kept trying to jumprope but they are green, white and red bunting flags which my boys intend to use for jousting matches instead of wall decor.  I thought it was pretty creative so let it slide.
Day six: burp cloths

Day seven: tree skirt and owl ornament

Day eight: bread warmer carrier

Day nine: baby hat and pocket organizer.  The hat is still a bit too big for her, but as much as she is eating, I am sure that will be in use soon!

Day ten: hoop art which I will be putting up in our kitchen:
Day eleven:  my favorite a snuggly sleepsack for baby girl.  If this winter is as cold as last year, this will come in handy!

Day twelve: some felt ornaments that the boys have claimed for their tree.

Thanks again for the crafting distraction, I had a great time crafting for you rantyhippie! 
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014 06:15:37 PM by madmommymia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My friends I am addicted to "crackster".  I think they might be right.
I am interested in personal swaps, just send me a pm!

I love my life, my hubby, my sons, and my 2 crazy dogs!  Isn't life grand?
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2014 12:31:39 PM »

I need to get an action shot of the Kitchen Aid cover doing it's job.  I love that it's big enough that to go over my bowl cover thing too!

No thanks to the snow!!! It's cooled off here some today and I am hoping this means that it's going to really cool off soon. 

Good luck on what sounds like your impending labor madmommymia! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dinkime

Do you like my scrapbook monocle?

« Reply #62 on: December 02, 2014 02:07:31 PM »

Posted today's gift -- a kit to make my own advent calendar!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

« Reply #63 on: December 02, 2014 02:47:00 PM »

what a fabulous kit!  erm, you could join next's year's swap and make an advent calendar for your partner Grin...just saying...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 02, 2014 03:02:32 PM »

AIMR, I'm glad for the compliment about the crocheted snowflakes for quaggy, but she wasn't my partner this time!

I love seeing what everyone is receiving almost as much as I am enjoying opening my gifts!

I hope my partner posts what I sent her soon.  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2014 06:25:39 PM »

AIMR, I'm glad for the compliment about the crocheted snowflakes for quaggy, but she wasn't my partner this time!

I love seeing what everyone is receiving almost as much as I am enjoying opening my gifts!

I hope my partner posts what I sent her soon.  Undecided

kbrison is my wonderful partner who made me those snowflake coasters.....Ladybugs has made me several crocheted items in prior swaps and in a personal swap a whole afghan...her crochet skills are awesome too!!   

So many wonderful gifts showing up...love the button frame...and the mug ladybugs got.  The soap is awesome and the advent kit and the one that is made how fun.  oh and the gnomes are so cute. and Lindy finally got a cover for her kitchen aid mixer, such pretty fabric.... The bottle brush tree seen is sweet.... will take another gander through the gallery as my mind is tired and my memory short!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ratfinkz
Rataholic

Animal Mad!

« Reply #66 on: December 02, 2014 06:49:11 PM »

Yesterday I got a beautiful necklace,  but am waiting for my partner to answer a question before I post pictures.

LBABB I am glad I am not the only one enjoying seeing everyone else's gifts almost as much as I am opening my own! I am especially enjoying watching g my partner open hers, as I have forgotten most of what I sent her, and definitely what day things are for! I had completely forgotten about the brochure!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I now have an Etsy shop selling my genuine gemstone wirework jewellery - Pretty Twisted Gems
My craft blog. If you are swapping with me be warned this may contain spoilers
http://ratfinkzcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2014 06:52:31 PM »

Yesterday I got a beautiful necklace,  but am waiting for my partner to answer a question before I post pictures.

LBABB I am glad I am not the only one enjoying seeing everyone else's gifts almost as much as I am opening my own! I am especially enjoying watching g my partner open hers, as I have forgotten most of what I sent her, and definitely what day things are for! I had completely forgotten about the brochure!

So true I can only recall about 4 things that I sent to my partner.....I did not write them down like I usually do since I was pressed for time...... headed to bed so that opening prezzie 3 comes sooner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockmygypsysoul
Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

« Reply #68 on: December 02, 2014 07:18:29 PM »

I've posted my adorable day 1 and day 2! 

The husband retrieved my packages from the box for me (the box was damaged in shipping) and now he thinks the box may have been more damaged than I initially realized since he's not seeing 12 days' of packages in there.   Undecided  I may have to check for myself (um, anything beyond his purview of government is beyond his capacity, even counting, plus like he said he's unsure about 'extra' versus 'day' gifts.  I could tell at least two of the packages were partly ripped when the box arrived (again, why I left it as is and stashed it away) but I may have to retrieve it and see what happened.  Embarrassed  But the box was clearly damaged in mailing (SO not my partner's fault!!) - I just hate the idea of something meant for me floating around somewhere out there in the postal netherworld...  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastorm.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
Ratfinkz
Rataholic

Animal Mad!

« Reply #69 on: December 02, 2014 10:09:46 PM »

Oh no rmgs =( that is so horrible! I hope your husband just can't count!

Can I make a suggestion? Can we all put a link to our picture post in our signature so when we say we have updated we don't need to wade through previously read topics to find the updated one?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2014 10:14:01 PM by Ratfinkz » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I now have an Etsy shop selling my genuine gemstone wirework jewellery - Pretty Twisted Gems
My craft blog. If you are swapping with me be warned this may contain spoilers
http://ratfinkzcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...