A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,883
Currently Running With Scissors:
364 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Quickie Stocking Stuffer Swap Gallery!  (Read 13056 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
kayrun
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2014 03:42:08 PM »

I went with the tree slices this year, because they were made from deadfall from the terrible ice storm we had last year that knocked power out for most of the week at Christmastime - it was my way of turning last years crappy Christmas into something positive for this Christmas.

what a cool & positive idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cabaute
Fickle Crafter Extraordinaire

A loving heart is the truest wisdom. -Dickens

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2014 04:07:44 PM »

Hi all!  I put in feedback for several folks, and emailed a lot of people to ask about whether or not they'd received if I didn't see a post in the gallery or a PM confirming receipt.  Here are the ones I have down in question:

Did MotherConfessor receive from SlovakiaSteph & GingerPeachy?  YES!  Confirmed.

Did Homerof2 receive from CrazyDa79?  Not yet received, as of 12/28/2014.  Received!

Did LadyBugsandBumblebees receive from BriannaB03?  YES!  Confirmed.

Did RockingBearRanch receive from Homerof2?  Not yet received, as of 12/28/2014.  Received!

Did Hazelly and Manja_Is receive from each other?  Not yet received (either one), as of 12/28/2014.  Received

I've also emailed AlmostExact (my other partner) - she had a family issue that was preventing her from being active but had indicated she'd complete the swap, so I'm checking on that now (I've held on sending hers out, pending making sure she will be completing the swap).   No response as of 12/28/14.  Sadly, no response, and no comms since 12/12 (as response to my email at that time), so negative feedback given.  Sad

I think that's everything... By all means please email me if you see something to correct!  I'll be giving feedback to the remaining participants as I'm able to confirm each status.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015 07:19:19 AM by cabaute » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/cabaute/
Yay!  I had a featured project! Faux Taxidermy introducing Sheldon, the Shoebill Crane
I love personal swaps!
rockingbearranch
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2014 03:37:20 PM »

Homerof2 sent this package of wonderful goodies. The hearts are magnets which go with my primary theme of heart fridge magnets. She guessed well because I don't think I have that posted anywhere. The stocking is adorable and I lurv me some knitty wash cloths. I am no good with yarn so I greatly appreciate them! Mew mew was being a pain because another piece of mail had a cat toy in it.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Homerof2
« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2014 08:18:13 PM »

I received from crazyda79 today.  Isn't that snowman ornament adorable!!  There is penguin tissues in the holder and I'm happy to add the duct tape flower pens to the other one I already have in my craft room.

THANKS crazyda79!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2015 05:14:49 PM »

(I apologize for the sideways photo.)

I also owe a BIG apology to BriannaB03 who sent me this extremely lovely and relaxing package for this swap!  My life has been VERY busy and I didn't let her and cabaute know that I had received right away.  I then took FOREVER to post photos of what she sent.  My former phone had gotten hacked and that was the one I knew how to post photos on.  I got a new iPhone and needed DH to show me how to post photos and this was the first chance he got.  I do apologize, and the amount of time it took me to post is in NO WAY a reflection of how much I enjoyed this package!

Here goes the description:  A selection of teas which I shared with my DS while he was here during Xmas.  He LOVES tea and always has a cup in his hand.  He said to thank you, Brianna, and I thank you too.  The blue items that look like bean bags can be heated up and will be great for me when I get a migraine, and also for DH, as he suffers from fibromyalgia-they say putting heat on the area that hurts helps relieve the pain.  She sent me a pretty bar of soap wrapped in a ribbon which I gave to my younger DD, as she fell in love with homemade soap after experiencing some that a fellow Craftster sent to me as an Xmas gift!  Brianna says she just learned how to crochet, and she used her new skill to make a soap saver pouch!  I love the colors she used, and I think she is doing teriffic in her ability to crochet!  I have so many leftover soap saver pouches from the ones I made as Xmas gifts that I will use the one she made me as a pouch to hold change, or other valuables.  Brianna also sent me a TON of lotion bars...she knew I was giving bath spa gifts for the holidays and she saved the day by sending me so many lotion bars b/c I ran out of soap to include in the spa gifts, so I added a lotion bar instead!  THANK YOU!  I haven't tried them yet but they smell SO GOOD and it is something that I've never had the chance to try, so I'm looking forward to it.  She sent a holiday card as well.

This was a thoughtful and generous gift and my apologies to both BriannaB03 and cabaute for it taking so long for me to post photos.  THANK YOU TO YOU BOTH!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015 05:25:02 PM by LadybugsAndBumblebees » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
BriannaB03
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2015 06:23:59 PM »

Awe shucks! Thanks LadybugsAndBumblebees!  Cheesy
I hope that the rice heating packs help! 
Thanks for the kind words about my crocheting.  I was nervous and excited to hear what you had to say about it!
I'm glad that you were able to get use out of the lotion bars and were able to enjoy the teas!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

manja_is
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2015 02:45:14 PM »

Hi Everyone

I received from hazelly yesterday, after much drama at the post office where long story short they filled it under hazelly last name not mine... lucky I had a book to read. Anyway on to the goodies,

Here is the group shot, I got a bar of soap (smells lovely), a crochet washcloth and a ornament.

A picture of the ornament, its a star and more of a purple colour then the picture shows it. I look forward to putting it on my tree next year.

Finally the wash cloth

thank you for the lovely gifts I really like them Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BriannaB03
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2015 06:29:34 PM »

Ooohh awesome package!  I love the washcloth!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hazelly
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2015 10:55:40 PM »

Finally, here's my package from manja_is!

Christmas erasers, ornaments, and earrings!

Thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Room Divider
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing
Baby, It's Cold Outside

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...