A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Total Members: 315,453
Currently Running With Scissors:
100 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - Sign up November, 2014  (Read 5836 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

BriannaB03
« on: November 07, 2014 06:24:59 PM »

ONGOING OFFER WHAT YOU HAVE SWAP
November 2014

Welcome to the Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap!  Don't have time to participate in other swaps?  Here's your answer!  This swap is for swapping supplies or crafts you've already made.

Craftster member who is organizing this swap: BriannaB03
Co-Organizer- gavagai
Sign-up date range: November 7 - 30, 2014
Date to send item by: within 1 weeks of being claimed
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No.
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country
Age requirement? 18+

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Has completed 2 swaps with positive feedback YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap*: *everything that follows courtesy of gavagai and A2K from previous rounds, thanks!  
If you a) have crafts lying around that you've made
    or  b) want to de-stash supplies or
    or  c) enjoy making things for other people
...then this swap is for you! It's a lot like the Ongoing Wish Swap, except instead of posting what you want to receive; you'll post what you want to give.  To join you must have at least five things that you have made/would like to make/want to trade.

This is an ongoing swap; feel free to join up at any time this month! To join, first send a Personal Message to organizers BriannaB03 and gavagai with the following questionnaire info. Once you are approved, you are free to claim something (i.e. one item or combination of items to equal one claim) from the most recent list posted.  Then post your own list! Someone claims from it and the swap goes on like that, like a chain. Please note that you will need to add things to your list and/or reduce prices (maybe let people pick two things instead of one) if no one claims from your list for a couple of days. We want to keep the swap going!

If something is not clear, feel free to PM me or ask in the discussion thread!  Also, everyone who is planning to participate in the swap, please make sure to post in the discussion thread, if only to say hello!  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - November 2014
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name and mailing address including the country:
Are you a friend of craftster?
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (you must be to join):  (*Please note that this means you have to be willing to send ANY item from your shop out of the country*)
Confirm that you are at least 18 years old (yes/no):
Your list of at least five items (crafts you can make/have ready-made or details of supplies you wish to offer), detailed description not necessary:
Have you read the swap info (in this post) carefully and commit to follow the rules of the swap?:
Do you agree to add things to your list and/or reduce prices if no one claims for 2 days, and keep doing so until claimed, doing your best to keep the swap going?:
Have you made sure to post in the new 2014 discussion thread for this swap?:
How many claims are you allowed to have pending at one time?  

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.  

ALSO: Please make sure to post to the discussion thread so you stay up on any updates!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month.

Remember your outstanding claim limit for this round:
Friend of Craftster: Three
First-Time Swapper: One
Everyone Else: Two

This is how many pending at a time you may have. As soon as one of your packages is received, you may claim again.

Your list of offerings: if your list stays up for more than 48 hours before someone claims from it, you must add something to it. You can also allow claimers to add more items together to make a claim (i.e. they don't seem to be biting on your earrings, so now they can take two pairs for a single claim instead of just one.) If you are having trouble coming up with stuff to add, consider offering a small item to be custom made for the person who claims from you. This can be conditioned on using stash items if you wish. Remember that it must be something that you can complete in 7 days, unless your partner agrees otherwise.

Once someone claims from you, you have 1 week to get the package in the mail.  Please contact the organizers by personal message when you send the package and when you receive a package so everyone gets credit.  

Preferred PM formats:

Let's say I make a claim for a set of really cool coasters from meganlorraine's list.  I would send a PM to her, something like this:

Subject: OOWYHS claim
TO:   meganlorraine

meganlorraine to A2K - one really cool set of coasters

I claimed one really cool set of coasters from your list.  Send them to me at:

First and Last name
52 Blueberry Haven
Somewhere, Michigan 89698
USA

meganlorraine would package up the really cool coasters, maybe slip in a little note, and send the package to A2K, being sure to get a tracking number on the package. She would PM A2K (both organizer and claimer in this case) and gavagai using this format:

SUBJECT:  OOWHYS SENT

TO: gavagai, A2K

Due by July 17 (you can find this date on the claims list below)

Tracking # 9500 2382 9494 9494 00

I sent your really cool coasters today!  

When A2K receives, she will PM meganlorraine and gavagai

Subject: OOWYHS REC'd

TO: gavagai, meganlorraine

Due by July 17

I got my coasters!  They are really cool!

Using this format or something similar really helps me keep track of things!  Thanks in advance for helping me stay organized!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not sign up unless you are willing to send outside of your country.  This means that you will be willing to send ANYTHING in your list out of the country, if claimed.  Please do not list items as "US only."  If you feel that an item is too heavy to send internationally, please do not list it in your shop.  

Check out the previous rounds if you need help figuring out the scope of what to put on your list. It is typically in the $15 range, from a half a yard to a couple yards of fabric depending on weight and fanciness, crafted accessories, grab bags of yarn, beads, buttons and notions, things of that nature.

Photos and the Gallery: Whenever possible, include pictures of the items you're offering in your lists.  After someone claims something from your list, just move the picture from your list to the gallery! (simple cut and paste!)  The person receiving the item may wish to post "action shots" if they want to.  If you make a custom item, please post a picture in the gallery after your claimer has received.

USPS Tracking numbers are mandatory for people in the U.S. sending to other people in the U.S., and everyone else must keep their receipts.

This round of the swap will close on November 30th. Feedback will (ideally) be given on December 1st for all participants who have no pending claims.  Anyone whose packages haven't been received will get feedback once the package reaches its destination.  If you do not send within 2 weeks of the due date, you will receive temporary feedback.  Your feedback will be changed when you send your package and it is received.

Reminders/Summary:
1. Make sure to PM BriannaB03 and gavagai when you send and receive
2. As soon as you claim something from someone, shoot them a PM with your address
3. Please try to stay on top of adding new things/combining items into one claim if your list stays up more than a couple days. Don't make us have to nag you!
4. Post pics in the gallery if someone makes you something custom or you make something from supplies you receive.
5. This thread is for lists only. You may post a "bump" after you have added something new/combined your items, but otherwise post all questions/comments/requests/whatever into our Discussion Thread  

View previous round here.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014 08:25:59 PM by BriannaB03 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

BriannaB03
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014 06:28:27 PM »

Participants

3 Claims
BriannaB03
Acadian Driftwood
SonjaBoo
anna.wahnsinn

2 Claims
gavagai
squidget
gala_apples

Claims
Sent
Received
Late with communication
Feedback given

Send by 11-18-2014
gavagai to BriannaB03 - purse handles, pincushions and the bird fat quarter.

Send by 11-20-14
BriannaB03 to Acadian Driftwood - Blue rice pad and watercolors
Acadian Driftwood to BriannaB03 - Insult hoopla

Send by 11-21-14
BriannaB03 to squidget - 2 lemon poppy seed soaps, 2 oatmeal honey, and 8 small lotion bars

Send by 11-26-14
squidget to anna.wahnsinn - cupcake fabric and two drawstring bags (or a custom purse?).
anna.wahnsinn to sonjaboo - French-German dictionary and the bees wax pellets!

Send by 11-30-14
sonjaboo to anna.wahnsinn - vintage bias tape, zippers & lace trim, the acrylic album and two craft books (Favorite Wild Flowers and Danish Floral).

Send by 12-3-14
anna.wahnsinn to BriannaB03 - gray necklace and celtic book

Send by 12-5-14
BriannaB03 to gala_apples - 2 lemon poppyseed soaps and 2 oatmeal honey soaps
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015 05:37:52 PM by BriannaB03 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

BriannaB03
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014 08:19:47 PM »

gavagai was up from last round!

I claim lace trim, patches and microfilm.

Claims allowed at one time (2)
Total claims (2)
Claims outstanding (2)
In transit (1)
Received ()

Pick 1

Huge zippered pouch with one extra zippered compartment inside. One for one claim. I designed these with public domain images. Then they are ordered from a company, so not handmade. Approximate size next to the bag. (If you need exact measurement, please ask to be sure.) You can see front and back of each. The pictures really do not do these justice. The print is really smooth and nice. Will try to take new pictures. 1 claim each.

13" x 9,5"

Pick 2

Ratan purse handles. I don't think they are stained, but they are supposed to look "natural" (i.e. kind of stained, see brown mark). Size says 12" x 8.5".

Genuine Swedish newspaper pages from 1876. Was going to offer one for 1/2 claim, but unfortunately my little Mika just kind of cut through the whole second page. You can still use it for paper art, but there is a cut through both images. So both for 1/2 claim.

Pick 4

Pretty pincushion that I got in a swap once. I hope it is o.k. to put it here. I just have too many pincushions!

Hole punch/ruler. Measures in centimeters.

Small bells, six of them are about 2/5" (1 cm), two of them are about 3/4". 1/4 claim for all.

Vintage pincushions. Never opened. I think there is sand in them. Blue is gone. Both red ones for 1/4 claim.

Saw blades. Three of them. Not sure what these are used for (or why I have them really). Three for 1/4 claim.

Three small ninjas, plastic, kind of like rubber. A bit over 1" tall. Sorry about blurry flash image. They look better IRL. 1/4 claim for all.

Small plastic aliens with loops. You can make earrings or something out of them. About 1" tall. I have three of them, so three for 1/4 claim.

Fatquarters (could vary a tiny bit in size, but they should be at least fatquarters). In the image you can see something like 7" x 5" of each. 1/4 claim each.

Old portrait photos on cardboard (original), about 4" x 2 1/2", from around the year 1900. Some wear, which is to be expected from photos well over 100 years old. You can see front and back of each photo. 1/4 claim each.

Photos 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Photos 5, 6 and 7.

Swedish catalogue of seeds with hundreds of small images (about one inch square) of flowers, vegetables et.c.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

BriannaB03
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2014 10:39:13 AM »

I claim gavagai for the purse handles, the red pincushions and the bird fat quarter.

Claims allowed at one time (3)
Total Claims (1)
Claims Outstanding ()
In Transit ()
Received ()

Hi my name is Brianna and I live in CA.

Pick 1

Microwavable rice heating pads.  Pick yellow or blue or I could make a custom color.

Pick 2

Small microwavable rice heating pads.  Pick blue or I could make a custom color.  2 = 1/2 a claim

Pick 4

Table cloth material

Counted cross stitch material

Pattern book

Touch and see book pages.  There are multiple pages, this is just an example.  

Supplies

Watercolors (one is mostly blacks, browns and blues, the other has multiple colors, you get both!)

Pick 6

A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  
K  L  M  N

FREE WITH CLAIM!!!
Select a soap or lotion bar!
Melt and pour soap
Oatmeal honey amber scented

Lemon poppyseed

Lotion bars - various scents and shapes
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014 11:01:22 AM by BriannaB03 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Acadian Driftwood
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2014 06:36:14 PM »

I claim BriannaB03 for the blue rice pad and watercolors (by special request)

Total claims (1)
Claims outstanding ()
In transit ()
Received ()

Allergy info: I have cats, a ferret, and woodsmoke in the house, no tobacco.

Ships from Vermont, USA.

1 Claim:

Large fabric wallet
100% washable cotton fabric, outer layer has heavy interfacing to give it some body and stability. Zippered pocket, cash pocket, 6 card slots.

Insult hoopla
4 inch "Go F*** Yourself" hoop, maroon thread on grey background. Reverse side raw.
https://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/138272_17Mar14_STS5.jpg for the uncensored view

Scrappy fabric ornametns
16 in total, 3.5 inch diameter.

1/2 Claim:

Medium fabric wallet Zebra or Green Waves
100% washable cotton fabric, heavy interfacing. Long cash pocket and 4 card slots. Fits in a back pocket!

Tea wallet Purple, Fruit, or Owls
100% washable cotton fabric, light interfacing.

Origami paper
Nice quality paper in a tight roll, 12 by 18 inches.

Button pile
Random collection of buttons, about 10 ounces.

1/4 Claim:

Business card wallet Zebra or Black & White
100% washable cotton fabric with elastic closure, heavy interfacing. Fits lots of business cards, gift/credit cards, or cash.

Satin flower
Embellishment with seed bead center, felt on back.

Blue star string
Paper stars and glass beads.

Beaded mandala
Not made by me, origin unknown!

American flag trim (stretchy knit, 34 inches long), D-rings, Sticker lot, Sugar & Cream yarn (cotton, 2 oz), Peaches & Creme yarn (cotton, 2oz), Stick-ums(wax covered thread for play), Speedball carving tool (used, with assorted tips that are stored in the handle), Metal belt buckle (big, heavy, unknown metal), Three longer zippers (tan is 11 inches, white  12 inches, seafoam 25 inches {invisible}, all 3 for claim),  Four shorter zippers (all 6 inches, all 4 for claim), Small tins (for altering, pick 2 for claim), Art pencils (HB and 6B, all 4 for claim)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

BriannaB03
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2014 07:22:16 PM »

I claim Acadian Driftwood for the insult hoopla!  (I've had my eye on that one!)

I claim gavagai for the purse handles, the red pincushions and the bird fat quarter.

Total Claims (2)
Claims Outstanding (1)
In Transit ()
Received ()

Hi my name is Brianna and I live in CA.

Pick 1

Microwavable rice heating pads.  Pick yellow or I could make a custom color.

You pick 4 soaps and either 8 small lotion bars or 4 large lotion bars
Melt and pour soap
Oatmeal honey amber scented (5 available)

Lemon poppyseed (5 available)

Lotion bars - various scents and shapes

Pick 2

Small microwavable rice heating pads.  Pick blue or I could make a custom color.  2 = 1/2 a claim

Pick 4

Table cloth material

Counted cross stitch material

Pattern book

Touch and see book pages.  There are multiple pages, this is just an example. 

Supplies

Pick 6

A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J 
K  L  M  N
THIS ROCKS   Logged

squidget
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2014 01:32:18 AM »

I claim BriannaB03 for 2 lemon poppy seed soaps, 2 oatmeal honey soaps, and 8 small lotion bars (thanks again, I'm so excited!)

Claims allowed at one time (2)
Total Claims (1)
Claims Outstanding (0)
In Transit (0)
Received (0)

I'm here in Portland, Oregon! I have a cat, but will do my best to keep things fur free!

PICK 1:
Idio'ts Guide to Quilting Sew Subversive book

PICK 2:
1 yard each: claim as cupcakes (cotton) or beige stripe (very drapey, 'stripes' are raised)

Medical Book, some English translations throughout, some pictures: what's left of the book, still about 200 pages I'd guess

*Fabric covered swap journal-Received this fantastic dinosaur themed swap journal kit from Whatzudoin, she gave me HUNDREDS of pages to fill that are still in this binder, I used up like 30 pages and I don't do as many swaps and would love to give it a good home, the folder can even be recovered if you so choose, but you get a bookmarker, pocketed divider to keep your Delivery Confirmation slips, TONS of pre printed swap note pages and a fabric covered binder

*Green Clutch:13" across and 5" tall with elastic and button closure
*Blue and White Floral Clutch: 9 1/2" across, 5" tall, wrist strap is 6" long, snap closure
*Drunken Robot Tee: Alternative Apparel scoop neck with bleach stencil, organic cotton SIZE SMALL
* 2 Tone Hat: brim is slightly ripply (first attempt at knitting machine), measures 7 1/4" flat across the bottom and 10 1/2" tall

PICK 5:
Drawstring bags, great for gifting! PM me for fabric options, these are examples of ones I made for a craft fair

Yarn! Some homespun, some cotton, pick any 5, I will add more as I destash!

Choose from Hope earrings, star button earrings, buttons resin necklace(18" red chain), T.V resin necklace(21" chain), "Be Free" necklace (14" chain),  or silver findings necklace (15 1/2" chain)(PM for alternate chain options, I have some more options upon request, some shown) or little booze bottle earrings

Reversible headbands measure as follows:
1. 9 1/2" folded in half
2. 2. 9 3/4 folded in half
Wrist Cuffs measure as follows:
3. Fits 6 1/2" wrist
4. Fits 6 1/2" wrist
5. Fits 7" wrist
6. Fits 5 1/2" wrist

« Last Edit: November 18, 2014 09:33:25 PM by squidget » THIS ROCKS   Logged

anna.wahnsinn

You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more. I shall have to throw out a wing soon. (J.K.Jerome)

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2014 01:53:24 AM »

I claim squidget for that cupcake fabric and two drawstring bags (or a custom purse?).

Total Claims (1)
Claims Outstanding (0)
In Transit (0)
Received (0)

Hi, I'm Anne from Bremen (Germany). I have no smoke or animals in my home (just a few dustbunnies, maybe, and two rugrats).

Crafted Items:

Black & pink necklace, closed loop (1 claim) ca. 55cm/22"

Grey necklace with heart-shaped lobster clasp (1 claim) ca. 45cm/17.5"

Topaz/yellow bracelet, closed loop (.5 claim) ca. 22cm/8.5"

Butterfly necklace, lobster clasp (.5 claim) ca. 48cm/19"

Supplies

Seed beads (rocailles) Bag with 80g/3oz. (.25 each)
Purple stripes, size 9 (3 available)
Topas/yellow matte/frosted, size 11 (like in the bracelet) (5 available)
Green matte/frosted, size 11 (4 available)

1" bead caps (10 pieces/5 pairs) (3 available) (0.25 each)

Toggle clasps, 2 sets (5 available) (.25 each)
either gold coloured or maybe even gold-plated, don't have a stamp. toggle is about 1"

Extra thick craft felt 30x45cm (2 sheets for 0.25 claim) (2 each of red and cream available)

Pocket Dictionary (.5 claim) either French-German or German-French
(please note that the German is printed in Fraktur instead of the regular Latin letters)

Cross stitch book (.5 claim)

Celtic Charted Design book (.5 claim)

Bees wax pellets (nearly the full 350g, so abot 12oz.) (.5 claim)

Beaded Critters
Not made by me, but my mom, and maybe other teachers or students, at least 10 years ago. .25 per lot pictured because I'm trying to find them new homes. All made with seed beads, some with fishing line, some with wire.
Claim as: Gator family, dragonfly, bug & duck, silvery gators, bug & fish, birds.

Stamps
Mostly foam mounted (except for easter & church), mostly unused. The two inkpads (blue and green) are unopened, still in their plastic wrapping. .25 for each lot.
Claim from left to right as: Inkpads, church, birthday banner, easter, party square, wedding square, various, wedding day banner.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014 01:15:21 PM by anna.wahnsinn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SonjaBoo

Release the Craftin'!

Napper extraordinaire

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2014 06:45:35 PM »

I claim anna.wahnsinn for a French-German dictionary and the bees wax pellets!

Claims allowed at one time: 3
Total claims: 1
Claims outstanding: 0
In transit: 0
Received:

Choose 1:
Rapunzel scarf -- super soft with pink, white, black yarns. I made this a while ago and it's never been used.

Deer cards -- I made these last year for our family Thanksgiving party. I was going to send out formal invitations. They didn't make it. Cheesy Now they can be yours! Seven deer cards with brown envelopes. The cards are blank inside.

Microscope slide pendants -- these are some of my overstock from when I had an Etsy shop a few years back. (Someday maybe it will return. But not today!) There's Supergirl, Green Lantern, an orange flower that has had the solder antiqued, and a forget-me-not that has faded a bit. (Still pretty -- this one is encased in two bevels.) Can send with or without a cord to wear them from!

Kanzashi brooches -- all four for 1 point, or take one for 1/4 of a claim. I made these as well and they are also overstock from my Etsy.

1/2 point...

Yarn! All three for 1/2 a point! A giant ball of yellow chenille yarn and two smaller skeins of soft yarns. I don't think they are full skeins, but very little was used of either. They are lovely colors!

1/4 point each! Bargain basement prices! Grin

Craft books - 1/4 point each. Tons of paper projects in these!

This fabric is a somewhat stretchy cotton that is 16" wide and about 4 and a half feet long -- a weird cut, but the print is super cute! Great for baby stuff.

Hair pins! Choose from orange marbles, gold buttons or french fries. I set for 1/4 point.

For your altered art/paper needs. Acrylic album, art parts kit, small book with "girlfriend" papers inside that you can alter.

Chipboard flowers -- can combine these to make a book. (You get all the chipboard flower.). Grow book kit -- to make a cute book for someone expecting a little girl. Sold!

Chipboard forest critters -- all for 1/4 claim.

Embellishments! All for 1/4 claim. Chipboard cool people, black felt bug border, blue flowers.

Stamps -- most of these are used, but in good shape. Pick 4 for 1/4 claim.

NEW ADDS!
Lot of vintage bias tape:

Lot of vintage zippers and lace trim:

7 Gypsies fabric-like paisley tape embellishment or box of colorful brads (never opened)

"Ticket" embellishments -- great for altered books or scrapping or making Christmas tags, etc. They are on a heavy plastic -- I think they may also be 7 gypsies.

Vintage crafting books! My aunt passed these along to me, and I just know that I am not honestly going to use them. I'd be happy if they went to a good home! Let's say choose 2 for 1/4 point!

« Last Edit: November 23, 2014 07:30:10 AM by SonjaBoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

anna.wahnsinn

You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more. I shall have to throw out a wing soon. (J.K.Jerome)

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2014 08:34:57 AM »

I claim SonjaBoo for vintage bias tape, zippers & lace trim, the acrylic album and two craft books (Favorite Wild Flowers and Danish Floral).

Total Claims (2)
squidget for that cupcake fabric and a custom.
Claims Outstanding (0)
In Transit (1)
Received (0)

Hi, I'm Anne from Bremen (Germany). I have no smoke or animals in my home (just a few dustbunnies, maybe, and two rugrats).

New Offer: Custom jewelry or smallish sewn items like crayon rolls & notebook covers (just shoot me a pm)

Crafted Items:

Black & pink necklace, closed loop (1 claim) ca. 55cm/22"

Grey necklace with heart-shaped lobster clasp (1 claim) ca. 45cm/17.5"

Topaz/yellow bracelet, closed loop (.5 claim) ca. 22cm/8.5"

Butterfly necklace, lobster clasp (.5 claim) ca. 48cm/19"

Supplies

Seed beads (rocailles) Bag with 80g/3oz. (.25 each)
Purple stripes, size 9 (3 available)
Topas/yellow matte/frosted, size 11 (like in the bracelet) (5 available)
Green matte/frosted, size 11 (4 available)

1" bead caps (10 pieces/5 pairs) (3 available) (0.25 each)

Toggle clasps, 2 sets (5 available) (.25 each)
either gold coloured or maybe even gold-plated, don't have a stamp. toggle is about 1"

Extra thick craft felt 30x45cm (2 sheets for 0.25 claim) (2 each of red and cream available)

Pocket Dictionary (.5 claim) German-French
(please note that the German is printed in Fraktur instead of the regular Latin letters)
[/url]  

Cross stitch book (.5 claim)

Celtic Charted Design book (.5 claim)

Beaded Critters
Not made by me, but my mom, and maybe other teachers or students, at least 10 years ago. .25 per lot pictured because I'm trying to find them new homes. All made with seed beads, some with fishing line, some with wire.
Claim as: Gator family, dragonfly, bug & duck, silvery gators, bug & fish, birds.

Stamps
Mostly foam mounted (except for easter & church), mostly unused. The two inkpads (blue and green) are unopened, still in their plastic wrapping. .25 for each lot.
Claim from left to right as: Inkpads, church, birthday banner, easter, party square, wedding square, various, wedding day banner.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014 01:38:42 PM by anna.wahnsinn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Portobello Mushroom Lasagna
@Home This Weekend: Intoxication Station
Tute Tuesday: Little Bunny Rabbit Toy

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...