A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,622
Currently Running With Scissors:
201 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Monster High Gallery  (Read 5264 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
whenindoubtsew

I do love knitting patterns - Albus Dumbledore

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2014 02:28:55 AM »

Ani Mei's package for me arrived and it's glorious  Grin Apologies fo a very pic heavy post  Shocked I can't believe I have so many beautiful clothing choices for my dolls - yes that's right plural!! I started the swap with only Operetta and since then (inspired by all the great dolls I have seen and some great sales on lately) added Skelita, Spectra and Laguna!! Check out the awesome threads and accessories Ani Mei made for me  Smiley

I gave rockabilly as one of my styles - I love this polka dot dress with lace and red ribbon trim. I decided to pair it with the crocheted beret and scarf Ani Mei made out of a lovely fuzzy/sequin-y yarn

Next a beautiful purple kimono that fits perfectly - modelled by Operetta

Next a slinky tiger print dress and a few more accessories - beads for bracelets and a gorgeous black bag with chain strap. Also the coolest silver belt - love the use of a jewelry clasp.

And with a red cape - love!!  Cheesy

And last but by no means least  - a little black dress. How good does it look?!? Also a close up to chow the sequin detail

Thankyou so much Ani Mei - I am relatively new to the world of MH - the goodies you sent me has increased my obsession a thousand-fold. I hope your package arrives soon and you like them as much as I love what you have made for me  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AniMei
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2014 09:39:01 AM »

"I am relatively new to the world of MH - the goodies you sent me has increased my obsession a thousand-fold."
....Muahaha my evil plan has been a success!! It is funny though how the dolls seem to multiply....I think I was at 15 when I entered the swap, and now I seem to have grown to 18 WHAT? who does that?! haha

So glad that you love everything, Skelita looks PERFECT in that dress.....honestly it makes me want to go out and get her and make one for her haha! Can't wait to see what you have made me Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
amigurl55

Too. Many. Hobbies.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2014 06:52:30 PM »

Wow, those are great!  I really like that kimono.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Newest blog post: "Angry Pattern Review" https://geekygiftlady.wixsite.com/website

My Etsy: http://geekygiftlady.etsy.com
AniMei
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2014 08:43:41 AM »

So I have received my package from Whenindoubtsew, and it was so worth the wait! I am so happy with everything! My photos absolutely do not do these clothes justice. Everything was made using my fave colours.

Jennifire wearing a lovely Gothic Lolita-ish dress

Jane wearing a super cute crocheted ruffle dress

Scaralei wearing a dress with rhinestone accent

Lagoona wearing a Victorian style dress.....I wish I had this one in my size!!

An AMAZING crocheted cardigan!! I love this...it was on my Pinterest. I actually tried to make it once and it didn't go well.....but now I have one :3

This is Roller Maze Operetta...she was on my Pinterest wishlist! I was so excited when I opened the package and saw her!!

BIG THANK YOU to Whenindoubtsew!! I love my swap package, you are so thoughtful Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Doily Display
July 17, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Salt Dough Ornament

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...