A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 315,371
Currently Running With Scissors:
122 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: I miss that SOOOOO much!!! Swap (SU Oct 19-Nov1;SO Nov 30)  (Read 22175 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

IsikkahJai
« on: October 19, 2014 10:58:45 AM »

I miss that SOOOOO much swap!!!

GALLERY LINK!!!!! https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=436987.0

Craftster member who is organizing this swap: IsikkahJai
Co-Organizer-
Sign-up date range: October 19 - Nov 1, 2014
Date to send item by: December 2nd
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No.
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes!

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: Yes
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: Yes
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Yes
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: Yes
- Is at least 18 years old: Yes  Roll Eyes

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time:  YES/NO
- Has completed 2 swaps with positive feedback   YES/NO
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps:  YES/NO
- Does not have any negative feedback:  YES/NO
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES/NO
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO

SUMMARY:

Ever crave to have more of a TV series/ Movie/ Video Game/ Book series that used to be popular but has sadly been forgotten or misplaced? Twilight? Gilmore girls? Naruto? Mine Craft? Sherlock Holmes? Harry Potter? THEN THIS IS THE SWAP FOR YOU!!!!!  Grin I propose we ease the cravings a bit with a shot of crafty yumminess and give a little boost to our Favorite Things collection!

Everyone that participates in this swap will have a mixed list of their top 5-10 TV shows, movies, books, manga, video games (whatever) that they miss the most and partners will have to research (a bit) and craft from that list. Please be sure to list at least 1 or 2 that your partner might possibly know right off the bat so it's not a struggle to pin down the likes. Please be sure to indicate WHAT media the subject IS so there is no confusion as to what is a TV show or movie etc and 1-2 characters/ scenes/fashion/episodes you loved about it.
EXAMPLE LIST:
1) Angel (TV show)--Cordelia's one-liners, Spike, Angel puppet episode
2) Harry Potter (Movies series AND book series)-- Hermione, Animals (owls), Prisoner of Azkaban
3) Kingdom Hearts 1 (Video Game)-- Alice's World, Sora, Princesses
4) Fruits Basket (Japanese anime AND manga)--Kyo Sohma, Yuki Sohma, ayame Sohma
5) Nightmare Before Christmas (Movie)-- Zero, the spiky eccentric art work, Sally
6) Mass Effect (xbox 360 video game)--Asari/Liara race, concept guns, Tali's smart mouth

This is a 3 POINT SWAP!!!! So you will need to make either three small things or one medium thing to meet swap requirements Smiley (Medium = 2 or more crafting hours OR $10-$30 dollars)
(Small=1 or more crafting hours or $2-$10 dollars)

QUESTIONNAIRE to answer:
Name of swap:
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country as it should appear on an envelope or customs form:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval:

Allergies:
Allergens in your house:

What are your favorite crafts to make?
What kind of crafts would you like to receive?
Anything you really DON'T want to receive? (i.e. animal products, religious, adult", items you already have):
Favorite colors:
Least favorite colors:
Favorite patterns:
Least favorite patterns:

Please list a mixture of at least 5 TV shows/ Movies/ Anime/ Books/ Manga/ Video games/Computer games you miss SOOOOO much, what media they are, and a little about what you like about them!  More is okay!  

Are you interested in extras/spoiling?

Do you have a pinterest or other website that you would like to show your partner? Please list the links here:

What is your... (list only what you would like to receive, add any you'd like to receive if I've forgotten about them!)
Shirt size:
Skirt size (waist and length):
Shoe size:
Hat size:
preferred bracelet length?
preferred necklace length?
preferred bag/tote/purse size? (small, medium, large)

Is there anything else you would like your partner or the organizer to know?  

PM ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT PARTNER/SWAP ETC.

Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.

SWAPPERS
IsikkahJai (USA)----> Ruby Copperhead (Profile updated)
Ruby Copperhead (GERMANY)---> IsikkahJai (Profile updated)

Eclectic Dreamer (USA)---->Watsonc7 (Profile updated)
Watsonc7 (USA)----> Eclectic Dreamer (Profile updated)

Smeddley (USA)---->suereal (Profile updated)
suereal (CANADA)---->Smeddley (Profile updated)

spikefan (USA)---->pioneer9 (Profile updated)
pioneer9 (USA)---->Spikefan (Profile updated)

Green=Sent
Blue=received
Orange=late w/communication
Red=CONTACT ME ASAP!!!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014 11:08:59 PM by IsikkahJai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
MommyTheMaid
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014 01:13:02 PM »

Le sigh...so many swaps, so few spots LOL  If I have a spot open by the end of signups I am in.  I miss My Little Pony, Rainbow Bright, Serenity, The Snorkles, all sorts of stuff!  The list could go on forever Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pioneer9
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014 03:12:02 PM »

lurking, and hoping to be able to talk myself into this one (crazy busy, but I do have a lot of days off in November, sooo...)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IsikkahJai
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2014 05:30:03 PM »

\o/ I hope you two can come!!! I actually though there were TOO FEW swaps Wink And c'moonnnn only three smalls........... Grin done in a jiffy!!!! Send by Thanksgiving!!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
blupaisan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I work for Cats.

I am the DandiGirl, koo koo ka choo.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2014 06:25:28 PM »

gonna do it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There are the Redcoats. And they are ours! Or tonight Becky Thatcher sleeps a widow!
suereal
Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2014 09:29:08 PM »

I have been wishing Netflix would run Northern Expose recently.  I just loved it's quirkiness.  But I didn't think I would be able to come up with much more than that, and certainly not 5 others.  Then, watching Jag reruns with my folks, Mako had a part, and I remember how much I LOVE Samurai Jack (Mako voiced Aku).  And suddenly my list is up to six.  Heroes, Dick Van Dyke (the Marshion epi is one of the best epi's anywhere...ever), Reboot, and Teen Titans.  I'm doing two other swaps (after trying to take some time off of swapping...sigh...), but they both end before this one...and I do love my TV...I can't sign up for a few days, but that just gives me time to make a bigger list Grin  I'm just not so good at making smalls Grin

OOH! and Doc Savage Man of Bronze...and Matt Smith's Doc Who...I am totally missing him...and the The Herculoids!...yes...I am THAT old....  I'm sure they are why I love freeks so much Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"People who have uncovered lifes twisted hoax find refuge in the irreverent, twisted and weird."

RuPaul in discussion With John Waters
maxxev
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2014 04:53:51 AM »

working on my questionaire Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

my etsy: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/CWARTIST
cwart on facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cwart/121699394603368
my pinterest: http://pinterest.com/cwart/
IsikkahJai
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2014 10:26:58 AM »

EXCELLENT!!! SAMURAI JACK is freaking amazing, as is Heroes! \o/ I can't wait to see what people will put on their questionnaires  Grin There are probably scads of things out there I never new about or have forgotten about. I love diving into new things  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crazyda79
Re:
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2014 05:18:58 PM »

Super cool.  There are so many I miss.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Check out my new adventure Jamberry
IsikkahJai
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2014 10:18:20 AM »

Nobody has signed up yet >.< Am I going to be sending to myself?  Cheesy  Be a good time to finally make somethign for myself I guess......jk jk  Grin I know of quite a few old TV Shows/movies I'd love to get crafts from. Bring some of my childhood back to me ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Washer Necklace
Can't Fool Mother Nature
Meatless Monday: Mexican Bean Salad

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...