A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 315,933
Currently Running With Scissors:
354 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - SIGNUP October, 2014  (Read 8526 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
A2K
« on: October 05, 2014 01:16:45 PM »

ONGOING OFFER WHAT YOU HAVE SWAP
OCTOBER 2014

Welcome to the Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap!  Don't have time to participate in other swaps?  Here's your answer!  This swap is for swapping supplies or crafts you've already made.

Craftster member who is organizing this swap: A2K
Co-Organizer- gavagai
Sign-up date range: October 5 - 31, 2014
Date to send item by: within 1 weeks of being claimed
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No.
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country
Age requirement? 18+

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Has completed 2 swaps with positive feedback YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap*: *everything that follows courtesy of gavagai from previous rounds, thanks! Wink
If you a) have crafts lying around that you've made
    or  b) want to de-stash supplies or
    or  c) enjoy making things for other people
...then this swap is for you! It's a lot like the Ongoing Wish Swap, except instead of posting what you want to receive, you'll post what you want to give.  To join you must have at least five things that you have made/would like to make/want to trade.

This is an ongoing swap, feel free to join up at any time this month! To join, first send a Personal Message to organizers A2K and gavagai with the following questionnaire info. Once you are approved, you are free to claim something (i.e. one item or combination of items to equal one claim) from the most recent list posted.  Then post your own list! Someone claims from it and the swap goes on like that, like a chain. Please note that you will need to add things to your list and/or reduce prices (maybe let people pick two things instead of one) if no one claims from your list for a couple of days. We want to keep the swap going!

If something is not clear, feel free to PM me or ask in the discussion thread!  Also, everyone who is planning to participate in the swap, please make sure to post in the discussion thread, if only to say hello!  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:

Name of swap: Ongoing Offer What You Have Swap - October 2014
Craftster username:
Email address:
Your real name and mailing address including the country:
Are you a friend of craftster?
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (you must be to join):  (*Please note that this means you have to be willing to send ANY item from your shop out of the country*)
Confirm that you are at least 18 years old (yes/no):
Your list of at least five items (crafts you can make/have ready-made or details of supplies you wish to offer), detailed description not necessary:
Have you read the swap info (in this post) carefully and commit to follow the rules of the swap?:
Do you agree to add things to your list and/or reduce prices if no one claims for 2 days, and keep doing so until claimed, doing your best to keep the swap going?:
Have you made sure to post in the new 2014 discussion thread for this swap?:
How many claims are you allowed to have pending at one time?  

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.  

ALSO: Please make sure to post to the discussion thread so you stay up on any updates!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month.

Remember your outstanding claim limit for this round:
Friend of Craftster: Three
First-Time Swapper: One
Everyone Else: Two

This is how many pending at a time you may have. As soon as one of your packages is received, you may claim again.

Your list of offerings: if your list stays up for more than 48 hours before someone claims from it, you must add something to it. You can also allow claimers to add more items together to make a claim (i.e. they don't seem to be biting on your earrings, so now they can take two pairs for a single claim instead of just one.) If you are having trouble coming up with stuff to add, consider offering a small item to be custom made for the person who claims from you. This can be conditioned on using stash items if you wish. Remember that it must be something that you can complete in 7 days, unless your partner agrees otherwise.

Once someone claims from you, you have 1 week to get the package in the mail.  Please contact the organizers by personal message when you send the package and when you receive a package so everyone gets credit.  

Preferred PM formats:

Let's say I make a claim for a set of really cool coasters from meganlorraine's list.  I would send a PM to her, something like this:

Subject: OOWYHS claim
TO:   meganlorraine

meganlorraine to A2K - one really cool set of coasters

I claimed one really cool set of coasters from your list.  Send them to me at:

First and Last name
52 Blueberry Haven
Somewhere, Michigan 89698
USA

meganlorraine would package up the really cool coasters, maybe slip in a little note, and send the package to A2K, being sure to get a tracking number on the package. She would PM A2K (both organizer and claimer in this case) and gavagai using this format:

SUBJECT:  OOWHYS SENT

TO: gavagai, A2K

Due by July 17
(you can find this date on the claims list below)

Tracking # 9500 2382 9494 9494 00

I sent your really cool coasters today!  

When A2K receives, she will PM meganlorraine and gavagai

Subject: OOWYHS REC'd

TO: gavagai, meganlorraine

Due by July 17

I got my coasters!  They are really cool!

Using this format or something similar really helps me keep track of things!  Thanks in advance for helping me stay organized!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not sign up unless you are willing to send outside of your country.  This means that you will be willing to send ANYTHING in your list out of the country, if claimed.  Please do not list items as "US only."  If you feel that an item is too heavy to send internationally, please do not list it in your shop.  

Check out the previous rounds if you need help figuring out the scope of what to put on your list. It is typically in the $15 range, from a half a yard to a couple yards of fabric depending on weight and fanciness, crafted accessories, grab bags of yarn, beads, buttons and notions, things of that nature.

Photos and the Gallery: Whenever possible, include pictures of the items you're offering in your lists.  After someone claims something from your list, just move the picture from your list to the gallery! (simple cut and paste!)  The person receiving the item may wish to post "action shots" if they want to.  If you make a custom item, please post a picture in the gallery after your claimer has received.

USPS Tracking numbers are mandatory for people in the U.S. sending to other people in the U.S., and everyone else must keep their receipts.

This round of the swap will close on October 31st. Feedback will (ideally) be given on November 1st for all participants who have no pending claims.  Anyone whose packages haven't been received will get feedback once the package reaches its destination.  If you don not send within 2 weeks of the due date, you will receive temporary feedback.  Your feedback will be changed when you send your package and it is received.

Reminders/Summary:
1. Make sure to PM A2K and gavagai when you send and receive
2. As soon as you claim something from someone, shoot them a PM with your address
3. Please try to stay on top of adding new things/combining items into one claim if your list stays up more than a couple days. Don't make us have to nag you!
4. Post pics in the gallery if someone makes you something custom or you make something from supplies you receive.
5. This thread is for lists only. You may post a "bump" after you have added something new/combined your items, but otherwise post all questions/comments/requests/whatever into our Discussion Thread  

View previous round here.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014 05:25:54 AM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014 01:25:43 PM »

Participants and Claims (rec'd, outstanding, total) Recieved items no longer count towards your 3 claim total!

3 Claims
A2K (3,1, 4)
Acadian Driftwood (1,1,2)
underthemountain (1,0,1) feedback received
Averia (1,2,3)
SonjaBoo(2,0,2)feedback received
spikefan (0,1,1)feedback received
maraschino (1,0,1)  feedback received

2 claims
gavagai (0,1,1) feedback received
Eveamlizya (1,0,1)  feedback received
Sylvan (2,0,2)

« Last Edit: November 22, 2014 11:46:36 AM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2014 01:59:53 PM »

CLAIMS

Sent
Sending Late with communication
Received
Contact organizer immediately!

First claim - Send by 10/15
A2K to Eveamlizya -- one zippered pouch and the bird seed bag

send by October 22
Eveamlizya to Acadian Driftwood - Yarns C, D, and F

Send by October 23
Acadian Driftwood to Averia - Foxy art doll

Send by October 24
Averia to A2K -  snowfolk, pattern g, and pattern e
A2K to Averia - fall themed handbag

Send by October 25
Averia to gavagai - pattern, shirt, and tunisian crochet hooks
gavagai to Sylvan for the make do and mend pouch.

Send by October 26
Sylvan to A2K -- both yarn lots, pretty paper, and pattern 4J
A2K to SonjaBoo - teacup wallet, ereader kit, Fabric 2

October 27

SonjaBoo to Sylvan - jolee's embellishments, fabric 9 and two other fabrics

October 30
October Sylvan to A2K - adhesive letter thingy

October 31
A2K to maraschino - wool, uncarded alpaca, and sunflower embroidery kit
maraschino to Acadian Driftwood- 1 cavandoli macrame flower hairpin

Nov. 1
Acadian Driftwood to spikefan - X-acto Cutting Mat
spikefan to SonyaBoo - mug cozies

Nov. 3

SonjaBoo to Averia -- french fry hair pins, the grow a book kit (E) and fabrics 6 and 7
Averia to SonjaBoo -Rainbow coiled bowl

Nov. 6
SonjaBoo to underthemountain - stamp set of the kids' Bday
underthemountain to Acadian Driftwood for two lego heart pendants

Nov. 7
Acadian Driftwood to gavagai - lace trim, patches and microfilm

« Last Edit: November 28, 2014 02:02:35 PM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014 04:45:05 AM »

Claims allowed at one time (3)
Total claims ()
Claims outstanding ()
In transit ()
Received ()

Choose One

Fall Handbag

This handbag is a great size and tucks up under your arm when in use.  I used this for a while, but it washed up nicely and is ready for a new home!

Cute and Sturdy Canvas wallet

Custom sewing:

Choose a pair of placemats, a large tote, coiled rope coaster set, a pair of zippered pouches, a needle or hook roll, an oven mitt, etc.  PM me for fabric and item choices.   Here are examples of things I could make:

Bird Seed Bag Tote

Large, tough and waterproof.  Please excuse the mess in the background!  Cheesy  

Choose Two

Teacup shaped tea wallet

Needlepoint e-reader zippered cover kit

This kit includes floss, directions and printed zipper cover.

Sunflower Embroidery Kit [/u

Cross stitch kit with glass framing materials

One Yard pieces of fabric

Select by number

Choose 4

Owl Pincushion pattern  [/b]
                                            Sculpted Bowls Pattern

« Last Edit: October 19, 2014 01:17:49 PM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eveamlizya
Lollipop Assassin

Art isn't a hobby...it's a way of LIFE!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014 09:04:29 AM »

I'll claim a custom sewing and the bird seed bag Smiley

Claims allowed at one time (2)
Total claims (1)
Claims outstanding ()
In transit ()
Received ()

New Items Added & Modifications Made

CHOOSE ONE:

Crocheted Angel Lovey - it's a baby's blanket toy thing

Crocheted Elsa Lovey

OR!

CHOOSE ANY THREE:

Custom Color Crocheted Wristlets - with thumb hole (PM me for color options)

Yarn:

Berroco Cotton/Acrylic/Polyester in Baby Pink - there's 3 total

a – Lion Brand Silky Twist in Tangerine – unknown yardage left
b – Red Heart (I think) baby soft fuzzy White – unknown yardage
c – 100% Bamboo in Orange – unknown brand and yardage (didn't use much)
d – 100% Bamboo in Green – unknown brand and yardage (didn't use much)
e – Red Heart Camo – unknown yardage (used to make a pair of baby boots)
f – Lion Brand Jiffy in a rose pink – never used
g – Red Heart Super Saver in Bright Yellow – unknown yardage

Handspun – approx. 29 yds, BFL/Bombyx, 3 ply – mostly sport weight (the picture doesn't show all the color variations...there's more red wine colors and even some raspberry coloring)

*****The following miscellaneous supplies are 2 for 1. Choose two and it will count as one of your "Choose three" options.*****

Bag of Yarn scraps – this was a scarf kit from Hobby Lobby I used a few strands, it's basically a bunch of pieces (maybe 1-2 yard pieces) in chocolate brown, cream, and rust.

a – Dreamcatcher supplies – suede string and artificial sinew
b – Random – blank hair clips, silk wired leaves/roses, two half bottles copper glitter glue/paint stuff
c – DMC – mustard yellow/gold
d – Pipe cleaners – chocolate brown

a – Ribbon/Lace – pieces of 1 ft. multicolored ribbon, black spool (unknown yds.), 1 yd lace
b – Paper ephemera – cards/envelopes, card fronts, old calender with colorful flower pics
c – Plastic buttons – white, clear, 2 gold yellow, 3 silver blingy ones
d – Beads – craft wire (not sturdy jewelry wire), wood and plastic beads, a couple feathers

Knit Magazines:
Interweave Knits (Spring 2011)
Knit Simple (Fall 2011)

5x7 Photography Prints:
Occult inspired hand
Black & White ring drop
Bride and falling rose petals
Fern leaves
Labyrinth inspires owl with bubbles (“crystals”)

“Haunting” Bride running away
“Haunting” Bride spinning
“Haunting” Bride walking
“Haunting” Bride (zoom effect)

another Bride with falling rose petals
“Haunting” fake blood dropping on broken glass and razor
Black & White candle flame
“Haunting” Rose (sorry for the glare)

« Last Edit: October 14, 2014 11:36:48 PM by Eveamlizya » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Acadian Driftwood

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2014 07:54:31 AM »

I'll claim Eveamlizya for yarns C, D, and F. Thank you!

Total claims (1)
Claims outstanding ()
In transit ()
Received ()

Allergy info: I have cats, a ferret, and woodsmoke in the house, no tobacco.

Ships from Vermont, USA.

1 Claim:

Foxy art doll
I made her for a swap, but my partner disappeared, and then the mail returned her to me! I'd love for her to go to a new home. More pictures here: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431960.0

Large fabric wallet
100% washable cotton fabric, outer layer has heavy interfacing to give it some body and stability. Zippered pocket, cash pocket, 6 card slots.

Insult hoopla
4 inch "Go F*** Yourself" hoop, maroon thread on grey background. Reverse side raw.
https://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/138272_17Mar14_STS5.jpg for the uncensored view

X-acto Cutting Mat
Self-healing mat, angle markings, 11 and 17 inch rulers on the sides

1/2 Claim:

Medium fabric wallet Zebra or Green Waves
100% washable cotton fabric, heavy interfacing. Long cash pocket and 4 card slots. Fits in a back pocket!

Tea wallet Purple, Fruit, or Owls
100% washable cotton fabric, light interfacing.

Roll of microfilm
Library cast-off microfilm from the New York Times, 1967

Button pile
Random collection of buttons, about 10 ounces.

1/4 Claim:

Business card wallet Zebra or Black & White
100% washable cotton fabric with elastic closure, heavy interfacing. Fits lots of business cards, gift/credit cards, or cash.

Beaded mandala
Not made by me, origin unknown!

Lace trim (3 layers of ruffly lace, 43 inches long), American flag trim (stretchy knit, 34 inches long), D-rings, Sticker lot, Sugar & Cream yarn (cotton, 2 oz), Peaches & Creme yarn (cotton, 2oz), Patches (all three for 1/4 claim), Stick-ums(wax covered thread for play), Speedball carving tool (used, with assorted tips that are stored in the handle), Metal belt buckle (big, heavy, unknown metal)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not goodbye friends - find me on the reddit group, on instagram @oceanna.kolb and oceanna.kolb at gmail. <3<3<3
Averia
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2014 04:52:30 AM »

Hiya! I'm Laura from Maryland. I hope I have something You would find useful or better yet love.

I claim Acadian Driftwood for that beautiful Foxy Lady doll

Total claims (1)
Claims outstanding ()
In transit ()
Received ()

Allergens: We have major animal dander in the house - Dog, cat, rabbit, guinea pigs
I try to keep them off my crafting supplies, but I can't make any promises... some of these supplies have been in my stash for over 10 years waiting for me to find time.

Choose one handmade item or Pick 3 Lettered items

A labor of love biscornu - This is one of two designs I started when making a biscornu for A2K and I chose to go with the other design but did eventually finish this one. The back is mostly plain, but I love how the top turned out.

Rainbow coiled fabric bowl. I needed more color for my newly remodeled kitchen so I tried making a very bright coiled bowl - it was a mistake for me. I am just not a bright color person.

Supplies - Pick 3 letters

(A) New Look 6109, US Sizes 8-18

(B) Simplicity 7791 US Sizes 12-18

(C) McCall's M6610 US Sizes 6-14 Petite

(D) McCall's M6512 US Sizes 4-12

(E) McCall's M5668 US Sizes 8-20

(F) Simplicity 2799 US Sizes 10-18

(G) Simplicity 4439 US Girl Sizes 8-16

(H) Simplicity 3665 US Girl Sizes 7-16

(I) McCall's M6522

(J) Pattern for plastic canvas Barbie cruise ship

(K) Girl's size large t-shirts (one unisex) (There is a particular young lady for whom I like to embroider, and have on occasion picked up extra shirts... would happily embroider a little design on one or two for anyone who wants)

(L) Novelty yarn

(M) Various crochet hooks - I think some might be for tatting

(N) Inexpensive drop spindle kit using a CD. Comes with a fairly small amount of wool for anyone who wants to give it a try.

(O) Felt Snow Folk ornaments kit - supplies included.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2014 05:14:51 AM »

I claim Averia for the snowfolk, pattern g, and pattern e!  (That biscornu is lovely!  If I get the chance, I'm going to claim that, too!)

Total claims (2)
Claims outstanding ()
In transit (1)
Received ()

Choose One

Fall Handbag

This handbag is a great size and tucks up under your arm when in use.  I used this for a while, but it washed up nicely and is ready for a new home!

Cute and Sturdy Canvas wallet

Custom sewing:

Choose a pair of placemats, a large tote, coiled rope coaster set, a pair of zippered pouches, a needle or hook roll, an oven mitt, etc.  PM me for fabric and item choices.   Here are examples of things I could make:

Bird Seed Bag Tote

Large, tough and waterproof.  Please excuse the mess in the background!  Cheesy 

Choose Two

Teacup shaped tea wallet

Needlepoint e-reader zippered cover kit

This kit includes floss, directions and printed zipper cover.

Sunflower Embroidery Kit [/u

Cross stitch kit with glass framing materials

One Yard pieces of fabric

Select by number

Choose 4

Owl Pincushion pattern  [/b]
                                             Sculpted Bowls Pattern

« Last Edit: October 17, 2014 04:47:00 PM by A2K » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2014 03:27:17 PM »

Hiya! I'm Laura from Maryland. I hope I have something You would find useful or better yet love.

Can I claim A2K for the lovely fall handbag? Do I dare make off with all the most amazing crafted goods in the entire swap? Am I being too greedy? I think it is being offered now even though it was added to the first post and not the second? (If not, I have been eying that sculpted bowls pattern...)

Total claims (2)
Claims outstanding (2)
In transit ()
Received ()

Allergens: We have major animal dander in the house - Dog, cat, rabbit, guinea pigs
I try to keep them off my crafting supplies, but I can't make any promises... some of these supplies have been in my stash for over 10 years waiting for me to find time.

Choose one handmade item or Pick 3 Lettered items

A labor of love biscornu - This is one of two designs I started when making a biscornu for A2K and I chose to go with the other design but did eventually finish this one. The back is mostly plain, but I love how the top turned out.

Rainbow coiled fabric bowl. I needed more color for my newly remodeled kitchen so I tried making a very bright coiled bowl - it was a mistake for me. I am just not a bright color person.

Perhaps a crazy item, but I think they are lovely. This is a Kusudama flower ball - made out of 60 folded pieces of origami paper.

Supplies - Pick 3 letters

(A) New Look 6109, US Sizes 8-18

(B) Simplicity 7791 US Sizes 12-18

(C) McCall's M6610 US Sizes 6-14 Petite

(D) McCall's M6512 US Sizes 4-12

(F) Simplicity 2799 US Sizes 10-18

(H) Simplicity 3665 US Girl Sizes 7-16

(I) McCall's M6522

(J) Pattern for plastic canvas Barbie cruise ship

(K) Girl's size large t-shirts (one unisex) (There is a particular young lady for whom I like to embroider, and have on occasion picked up extra shirts... would happily embroider a little design on one or two for anyone who wants)

(L) Novelty yarn

(M) Various crochet hooks - I think some might be for tatting

(N) Inexpensive drop spindle kit using a CD. Comes with a fairly small amount of wool for anyone who wants to give it a try.

(P) A pair of tunisian crochet hooks sizes I and J
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2014 03:28:17 AM »

I claim letters I, K and P (couldn't resist  Cheesy).

Claims allowed at one time (2)
Total claims (1)
Claims outstanding (1)
In transit ()
Received ()

Here is my list. Will keep adding things if not claimed quickly.  Smiley

Pick 1

Huge zippered pouches with one extra zippered compartment inside. One for one claim. I designed these with public domain images. Then they are ordered from a company, so not handmade. Approximate size next to the bag. (If you need exact measurement, please ask to be sure.) You can see front and back of each. The pictures really do not do these justice. The print is really smooth and nice. Will try to take new pictures. 1 claim each.

13" x 9,5"

14" x 11"

Pick 2

Ratan purse handles. I don't think they are stained, but they are supposed to look "natural" (i.e. kind of stained, see brown mark). Size says 12" x 8.5".

Genuine Swedish newspaper pages from 1876. Was going to offer one for 1/2 claim, but unfortunately my little Mika just kind of cut through the whole second page. You can still use it for paper art, but there is a cut through both images. So both for 1/2 claim.

Pick 4

Pretty pincushion that I got in a swap once. I hope it is o.k. to put it here. I just have too many pincushions!

Hole punch/ruler. Measures in centimeters.

Small bells, six of them are about 2/5" (1 cm), two of them are about 3/4". 1/4 claim for all.

Vintage pincushions. Never opened. I think there is sand in them. Blue is gone. Both red ones for 1/4 claim.

Saw blades. Three of them. Not sure what these are used for (or why I have them really). Three for 1/4 claim.

Three small ninjas, plastic, kind of like rubber. A bit over 1" tall. Sorry about blurry flash image. They look better IRL. 1/4 claim for all.

Small plastic aliens with loops. You can make earrings or something out of them. About 1" tall. I have three of them, so three for 1/4 claim.

Fatquarters (could vary a tiny bit in size, but they should be at least fatquarters). In the image you can see something like 7" x 5" of each. 1/4 claim each.

Old portrait photos on cardboard (original), about 4" x 2 1/2", from around the year 1900. Some wear, which is to be expected from photos well over 100 years old. You can see front and back of each photo. 1/4 claim each.

Photos 1, 2, 3 and 4.

Photos 5, 6 and 7.

Swedish catalogue of seeds with hundreds of small images (about one inch square) of flowers, vegetables et.c.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2014 11:14:55 AM by gavagai » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...