A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
283 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make A Friend 10 Gallery  (Read 21144 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2014 04:32:53 PM »

OMG, that OttLite is the shit! I am off to their site to add to my Christmas wishlist.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you need some art for your walls, check out everything I create in my studio, Daydream House:
daydreamhouse.co
facebook.com/daydreamkate/
instagram.com/daydream_house
pinterest: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
dinkime

Do you like my scrapbook monocle?

« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2014 05:32:52 PM »

Get those OTT lights on sale!  I was the squeaky wheel at Michaels on Tuesday when the sale sign was up (50% off!) and they didn't ring at that...the sale was the week before!  It ended Saturday and no one thought to take the sign down until Tuesday when I said something??  BUT, they gave me the sale price since the sign was still up!  I thought the pattern on it fit you well, too, gingerpeachy!  Peacock feather in plum!? Smiley

I also received today!

An awesome learn to needlefelt kit (that makes a hedgehog...I have decided I love hedgehogs almost more than turtles!)...some "healthy" candy corn that is pretty darn tasty...and some awesome scrapbook/papercrafting goodies to add to my stash!

THANKS!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dinkime

Do you like my scrapbook monocle?

« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2014 05:34:23 PM »

And that light will make it seem like daylight using 3 AAA batteries!  It is 12 LEDs in there!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gingerpeachy
Will swap for heart-shaped buttons

« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2014 09:40:59 PM »

I also received today!
https://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/163186_03Nov14_image.jpg
An awesome learn to needlefelt kit (that makes a hedgehog...I have decided I love hedgehogs almost more than turtles!)...some "healthy" candy corn that is pretty darn tasty...and some awesome scrapbook/papercrafting goodies to add to my stash!

THANKS!

I'm so happy that you like everything! That candy corn is the best.  I bought like three bags of it when there was a flash sale at Whole Foods for a day. SO GOOD!!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014 08:57:17 AM by rackycoo - Reason: please don't quote photos » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly known as Sinellia.
Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2014 07:44:43 PM »

roler! Your pic is SOOO much better than the one I took. Stupid camera phone (and probably lighting too).

I need to sit myself, my box from you, and my camera all down in the same place, and my cat someplace else, and get pics taken and posted.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
SevsOnlyGirl
Swap Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2014 04:14:10 PM »

Everyone is sending such cuteness! And what a good deal on the Ottlite!  Good for you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SevsOnlyGirl
Swap Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2014 01:29:45 PM »

I received from stellato_escuro and was waiting for her to received before I posted, but her package is apparently on a slow boat..train...something...so I'm going to post her amazing package to me. Smiley

First, the entire package.  You can see the Kit Part 1 wth Jonny Quest on it!

The entire Kit is a journaling kit! So many gorgeous papers, a binder, lots of tapes, pens, glue, and doodads galore.  It's the most beautiful kit I've ever seen!  AND she didn't even know Jonny Quest was a favorite of mine!  

The medium item is a gorgeous wool scarf, the color is perfect for me and it's so snuggly!  I'm seriously bad at selfies, so don't mind me.lol

Then extra #1 - my fave brand of nail polish and they are bright and cheerful!

Then extra #2 - the most cunning little pouch, I have no idea of what it is made of...maybe some kind of waterproof fabric? Totally cute! And a sweet little notebook - I have notebooks everywhere, I adore them!

Thank you so much, this was the most amazing package ever!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014 07:15:22 PM by SevsOnlyGirl - Reason: fix photos » THIS ROCKS   Logged
stellato_escuro

« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2014 08:56:43 PM »

I'm so glad you like everything! I love putting together kits, but I always feel like I could add more. Smiley Oh, the little pouch is made of canvas. I take canvas scraps and paint them like crazy and them use them to make pouches and journal covers.

BTW, that shirt is awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you need some art for your walls, check out everything I create in my studio, Daydream House:
daydreamhouse.co
SevsOnlyGirl
Swap Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2014 06:39:45 PM »

Awww, thanks! I love that shirt too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stellato_escuro

« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2014 03:22:35 PM »

So SevsOnlyGirl had a craft fail on the second package. But she made it up to me by sending the most AWESOME stuff off my Amazon wishlist. Here are the goodies:

House of Leaves, which I have been wishing soooo hard for was the first thing I saw. I actualyl squealed and said "Oh. My. Gosh." out loud, even though I was totally alone. She also got me a copy of Fa La La La Felt. perfect timing because there are some things I want to make for the house. I see tiny trees in my future. And last, but not least, a silicone baking mat. This will be perfect for pie crusts and sticky cookies.

So while I am sorry there was a craft fail involved (been there, hated that), I am pretty stoked because it still worked out. Thanks partner! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

daydreamhouse.co
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...