A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
199 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make A Friend 10 Gallery  (Read 21149 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2014 12:40:19 PM »

I'm at work... work computer uploaded these nicely BUT... now I have to go back later with the "what it all is" and other comments. Here's all the awesome stuff roler sent me Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2014 08:05:08 PM »

First: a box she covered with scrap papers. It was filled with buttons and ribbons and beads. My favorite 2 buttons: Kitty and Heart. I think they will go perfect with a purse I'm planning to make for myself Smiley And I collect carrousel horses. So she sent me 4 carrousel horse stamps.

Next: a book-shaped storage box. Inside: A scrabble pendant, a wordy glass necklace, a heart ornament (I LOVE hearts!), and a kitty magnet. He's so cute Smiley And a little scratch pad made of game cards.

There was a whole bunch of stationary from Japan like she used with her students. She was sharing her career in Japan... I don't think I mentioned I love paper. Used to beg my family for stationary every Christmas.

Last: 4 CD's of music she loves, and a CD of Japanese songs she translated.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
roler
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2014 11:33:43 PM »

geekgirl1000100 - Beautiful papers you sent, and the cards you made are just gorgeous!  I loooove the cute dragonfly box (I love dragonfly art in general, although the real things can be pests sometimes), and your quilled snowflakes are so cute!!  That's something I wanna learn how to do someday - my list of "crafts to learn" is getting so long!!  The food stuff is neat too; I've been making a lot of recipes from one magazine lately and they've been fantastic - I never realized how good those magazines can be!  The other stuff is all lovely - you really did spoil your partner!  And so many nice handmade things! Smiley  Great package. xD

Eclectic Dreamer - I'm so glad you liked the package!  This is only my second official swap, so I was a little nervous at first, since I'm still not totally used to what's expected with these swaps.  I really had fun assembling all that stuff though, and I love the stuff you sent me too!  I can see myself getting VERY addicted to swaps. ;P  (I'm already in three more as well!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Feel free to PM me about personal swaps!  Hoopla, TM Patches, mug rugs, magnets, felt, ornaments, etc...

Proud member of Team Multimedia in the Nerd Games craftalong!!
gingerpeachy
Will swap for heart-shaped buttons

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2014 09:37:05 AM »

I received a really lovely package from dinkime.  I'll have pictures up soon, just been really sick all week! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly known as Sinellia.
SevsOnlyGirl
Swap Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2014 02:53:40 PM »

I received from.stellato_escuro a little while ago. What an amazing package!

Closer to Home- peppers grown in her garden and a bag made by her mom. I see where you get your talent! Hubby is incredibly excited about the peppers.

Fave animal- bat cookie cutter and stencil. My sis is jealous!lol
Fave drink- Bigelow Constant Comment black tea. Yum!

Fave motif- skull mini punch

Craft it- felt hair clips- love them!! And a mug rug that reads DVann. That's what they call me at work.

Hobbies- 8 recipe cards for awesome sounding food! And a list making journal. Too funny! I have journals just for making lists too- love it!

Seasonal snack-.peep minis. Oh, how I adore peeps!
Craft supply- Amy Butler's sew it kit. Eeeekkss! So excited about this!

This was such a good way to get to know you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2014 04:03:34 PM »

This was such a good way to get to know you!

I'm glad you liked everything! I've already got your __ halfway assembled for the next package. I am so excited!!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you need some art for your walls, check out everything I create in my studio, Daydream House:
daydreamhouse.co
facebook.com/daydreamkate/
instagram.com/daydream_house
pinterest: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
SevsOnlyGirl
Swap Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2014 08:15:24 AM »

I do! I'm super excited to take the mug rug to work. Smiley  My old one came apart and I was so sad.  I like to keep a couple to switch out. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gingerpeachy
Will swap for heart-shaped buttons

« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2014 04:39:11 PM »

Here are some pictures of the stuff Dinkime sent me! (sorry it took so long)

The goods all wrapped up in paper bags and washi tape!

She sent some paper straws, a plastic scrapbook thingy, floral pencils, cupcake decorations, photo coasters, a couple of children's books, and a framed collage she made!

She also sent some really nice handmade blank cards.  I've already used a couple of them!

Thanks a ton!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly known as Sinellia.
cackle
Tutorial Contributor

Whenever I close my eyes the lights go on.. Lummis

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2014 08:44:10 AM »

I know I said it before, but it's really like Christmas around here. Such wonderful packages, so carefully thought out and so much fun to look at.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Artmomto5

Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2014 06:15:12 PM »

Everyone's packages are amazing. I can't wait to see what you all come up with for the final package. While looking through the photos I realized I forgot to post pics of package 1. I got package 2 today from Helena Puck so I am going to post pics here for both packages.

For package 1 she sent me a super full package of all kinds of goodies. We are both teachers so she sent me some teachery stickers that I plan to use for my students. I got a little porcelain bird to add to my collection. She made me a beaded headband and sent a tiny gumball machine. Based on my etsy site she sent me some vintage ET fabric. She loves to cook and cross stitch so I got a cookbook and 2 cross stitch books with thread. She also sent me some of her extra Smurfs and an adorable Ursula hoopla.

For package 2 she made me a super cute Ariel pouch and included a Beeker cross stitch pattern of her own as well as thread, fabric and a needle for my DIY kit. Also included were 3 vintage Disney glasses from McDonald's. I love them so much that I already have a collection of them that I use every day. I was so excited to see more.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...