A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
238 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make A Friend 10 Gallery  (Read 21148 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
PerfectlyBohemian
Fiber Arts Moderator

Ooooo... Stickers!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2014 01:57:49 PM »

I'm so glad everything made it safely, Cackle! I hope your mister enjoys his treats. It's very hard to find Mr. PB's favorite snack these days. I discovered the snack sized bags at Joann's recently, so now I pick him up a bag every time I go, which makes him very happy for me to go fabric shopping Wink I had to laugh at a couple similarities in our packages too! It's going to be fun deciding what to do next Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
SevsOnlyGirl
Swap Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2014 04:19:29 PM »

I think that these first packages are so much fun!  You learn a lot right away! 

I think that next time I need to package my stuff a little prettier!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dinkime

Do you like my scrapbook monocle?

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2014 07:08:12 PM »

I received late last week & was out of town -- just got my package! Smiley  Will post photos soon...

SO MANY AWESOME PACKAGES!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2014 09:31:38 PM »

I think that next time I need to package my stuff a little prettier!

Oh, no worries Sevs! I only had ribbon on mine because I had time to kill while my little guy napped. You may not get so lucky next time. Wink

Well, I got my stuff on Friday. But then I got hit with a lovely super head cold and am just now propping myself up on the computer. It's high time I share the super goodness!

All my packages, just waiting to be ripped open.

The two breakables made it here in perfect shape! One of the craft-its, an embellished picture frame with a sheet of school paper inside, perfect for making lists. I am going to use it in my craft room for making notes as I work. The mug says "Doozers at Work". I love it! I remember watching Fraggle Rock when I was little. And I can always use another mug.

Sevs also sent me a pair of fall-themed towels and a lightweight scarf. Both are already into rotation at my house. Her and I both LOVE scarves...all kinds, all weights, all seasons. Do I smell something I can craft for her?? She also sent two movies, Blade and Blade 2, as well as a notebook (I can always use more) and a novel, The Fault in Our Stars. I have heard a lot about it lately, so I am excited to read it.

I also got a wonderful selection of beauty goodies. Sevs sells Jamberry, so she sent along a catalog, some samples and a full-size set. She also included a trio of nail polishes. I think I may save the full jamberry set and do a nail spa day at home with my four-year-old daughter. She will be thrilled if we have matching nails. The other craft it item was a whole mess of lip balms. I love, love, love lip balm, so this is right up my alley. One of the blues instantly went in my pocket and I used it all day. Again, a few of those will be going to my daughter. We are doing a super tight budget for Christmas, so I think one of each flavor may become stocking stuffers for her.

This package was wonderful! I am so glad I joined this swap. Now I better get my butt in gear for the next package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you need some art for your walls, check out everything I create in my studio, Daydream House:
daydreamhouse.co
facebook.com/daydreamkate/
instagram.com/daydream_house
pinterest: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
SevsOnlyGirl
Swap Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2014 06:35:19 PM »

So glad you liked everything! I have to connect my phone and pull photos off it!  I hope you love the book - I did! Have a box of tissues ready!lol

If your little ones likes her nails done, I can send you some nail wraps made for little ones. Smiley  We have Frozen themed ones.lol

THIS ROCKS   Logged
dinkime

Do you like my scrapbook monocle?

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2014 07:24:56 PM »

Loved my first package from ginger peachy Smiley

First -- everything was in pretty purple tissue paper with black & white chevron washi tape.  A gorgeous peacock card explained everything she sent.  Candy bar & stickers...

Adorable mini terrarium with a teeny weeny hippo in it! Smiley sugar scrub that smells exactly like a cake...purple ink...and sunflower seeds -- and I love sunflowers!!

Halloween socks, homemade lip balm that smells divine, fabulous glass pendant (something I don't think I'll ever do myself), some purple agate, a lovely fall scented candle, and the rest of the washi tape!  Did I ever tell you how much I love washi tape??!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

roler
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2014 05:06:23 PM »

I finally remembered during daylight hours to take better photos of my stuff from Eclectic Dreamer!

Here are the cute hearts (I think I'm going to turn them into magnets to attach to the inside of my metal front door when I get back to my Osaka apartment):

Gorgeous leather notebook!  I have so many ideas for this that I can't decide!  Quote book, list of goals, crafting idea notebook... I'll have to think about it!  And I still love how the super soft cover feels under my fingers.

Wool crafts!  Three lovely shades of homemade(!) yarn and some felted soap. Smiley

Last, the wrap bracelet with charms, and the chain link keychain, both in some of my favorite colors. Smiley  I need to remember to put those charms on the bracelet and actually wear it!  It'll go with a lot of my stuff. XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Feel free to PM me about personal swaps!  Hoopla, TM Patches, mug rugs, magnets, felt, ornaments, etc...

Proud member of Team Multimedia in the Nerd Games craftalong!!
roler
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2014 05:18:09 PM »

Everybody's packages are so cool!!  I love PerfectlyBohemian's crafts - the kitty magnets, the doll clothes, and the spoon (my fav of the bunch) are all amazing!!

The package from SevsOnlyGirl looks like a real treat too!  Look at that gorgeous photo frame!! I haven't read "The Fault in Our Stars" either, but I keep hearing so much about it, I should probably get around to that!

dinkime - I love washi tape too!  The first time I saw it was when I was teaching in Japan; my students would stick it all over the borders of the notes they passed each other in class! ;P Ginger peachy's glass pendant is lovely, and the hippo terrarium is so cute!!!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014 05:18:39 PM by roler » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Feel free to PM me about personal swaps!  Hoopla, TM Patches, mug rugs, magnets, felt, ornaments, etc...

Proud member of Team Multimedia in the Nerd Games craftalong!!
geekgirl1000100
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2014 02:59:05 PM »

My partner received last week so I am posting pics of what I sent. We both said we like to spoil our partners so I may have gone a little overboard  Grin

I love paper of all types so I sent an assortment:

along with the love of paper is the paper crafting.
so I made notecards

and quilled snowflake ornaments in a small box - because I also collect boxes

my favorite magazine

local foods

I love these hairties.  I first got some last year in the make a friend swap from LindyV.  I wear them all the time and then had to make a bunch to give to friends.

I love and have cats so I made a cat stamp

I enjoy making abstract ink doodles

crocheted face cloths

and I forgot to take a pic of my favorite tea with the owl mug I painted Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2014 11:59:29 AM »

Oooooh, that Bone Suckin spice is so good. I love their mustard too.

There are so many cool things in all these packages. Gosh, I love swapping!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you need some art for your walls, check out everything I create in my studio, Daydream House:
daydreamhouse.co
facebook.com/daydreamkate/
instagram.com/daydream_house
pinterest: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...