A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
272 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make A Friend 10 Gallery  (Read 21147 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2014 03:10:59 PM »

Okay, I need to figure out what I can craft for artmom so I can swap her for a necklace! That thing is killer!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you need some art for your walls, check out everything I create in my studio, Daydream House:
daydreamhouse.co
facebook.com/daydreamkate/
instagram.com/daydream_house
pinterest: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
roler
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2014 05:38:41 PM »

That really is a fantastic necklace, and almost uncanny how much it matches the top!! Smiley  I also really like the fabric card I can see there, and the bright fabric!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Feel free to PM me about personal swaps!  Hoopla, TM Patches, mug rugs, magnets, felt, ornaments, etc...

Proud member of Team Multimedia in the Nerd Games craftalong!!
Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2014 05:45:35 PM »

Dang... seeing the package above (SOOOO Awesome!) and having received from roler today... I think I did mine wrong haha. But like roler said: there are 2 more rounds to go. I can make up for it later Smiley I hope.

I will see if I can find my camera so I can stop using my cell phone camera for pics. Besides taking bad photos... it also is horrendously inconvenient to get pics from there to here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
geekgirl1000100
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2014 04:30:33 AM »

I came home Wednesday to a large pink box on my doorstep from adrienne_bowers Smiley

Inside the box:

Adrienne loves surprise balls so she made me one:

It was fun to open - my first "surprise"

All my surprises:

The rest of the box: includes her favorite candy - Swedish Fish, Hershey's cocoa as she lives near Hershey, Penn, vintage Christmas decor, Her fav book and movie, an altered Marie Antoinette matchbox stuffed with supplies, a crocheted cupcake, a felt "poop" and I forgot what the 3rd thing (multi-colored ball above the cupcake) was called and I left the note at home.  (I'll have to look it up later) and vintage supplies in the box. I really like the fall colored boxes.

A close up of the matchbox:

A close up of the supplies:

Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
roler
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2014 07:22:21 AM »

Another color-coordinated package!  I don't think mine was anywhere near that organized.

I'd never heard of a surprise ball before, but that looks really awesome!  What a fun idea!! 

Looks like a cute selection of goodies too. Smiley  I especially like the vintage supplies in the little box.

It's neat to see the different variety here as each person shows their own personal favorites and style!

I'm apparently scheduled to get my package in the mail today.  I can't wait!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Feel free to PM me about personal swaps!  Hoopla, TM Patches, mug rugs, magnets, felt, ornaments, etc...

Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2014 11:01:18 AM »

I'm apparently scheduled to get my package in the mail today.  I can't wait!!

I hope you like it :| I'm all nervous now, after receiving your box of awesomeness.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
SevsOnlyGirl
Swap Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2014 06:26:18 PM »

I received today, I'll post pics later.  stellato_escuro's package really told me a lot about her!  I'm super excited for the next package now!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
roler
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2014 11:04:42 PM »

My package from Eclectic Dreamer came today!  It's full of all sorts of lovely personal touches!! Smiley

Unfortunately I couldn't get my flash to go off for some reason, but here's a pic of everything together:

So much of it is handmade, including the leather-bound journal (with cool patterned pages and super soft leather), the pretty hearts (I love that the bead looks like a watermelon seed!), the nice felted soap, the chain link keychain, the wrap bracelet with personalized charms (I'd never seen a passport charm like that - so cute!), and even the yarn!!  There are also some huckleberry flavored sweets from the region we both live in, and nice colorful beads and pretty paper for crafting with.  She gave me very cool explanations about how each item represents here, and I'm amazed at how much we have in common!!  (Nice partnering, SevsOnlyGirl!)

I think I'll take some pictures in better light tomorrow and add them to this post, because these things are just so nice and this photo doesn't do them justice! Smiley

Thanks a ton, Eclectic Dreamer!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Helena Puck
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2014 04:47:13 AM »

WOW! Check out all that vintage goodness from adrienne_bowers

Eclectic Dreamer makes beautiful books. Loving this gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cackle
Tutorial Contributor

Whenever I close my eyes the lights go on.. Lummis

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2014 08:14:01 AM »

Oh, gosh, everyones packages are wonderful. It's like Christmas around here!  Cheesy

I received a wonderful package from PerfectlyBohemian on Thursday and was not able to post pictures until today. My apologies, PB!

Here is what met my eyes when I unloaded the box...
So many bright and colorful packages!

An overall shot of what she sent and then some details....

Everything had a label and a great explanation of what each objects was about. She even sent something for MacGyver.
So very thoughtful and kind! (the Gardetto's and the bottle opener were addressed to him)
The bottle opener is the favor that was given at PB's wedding. Her hubby is a fab fan of home brew and so is mine, so it was perfect!

She hand painted lovely small pictures of her kitties and turned them into magnets. They are really adorable! PerfectlyBohemian
is a real renaissance woman...lots of skill in many areas!

She felted this absolutely gorgeous little sleeping bunny brooch complete with greenery and tiny little mushrooms.

Sewed and felted this beautiful sunflower brooch (her favorite flower)......

Transformed a sweet little doll into an enchanted forest being......

And burned this beautiful honey bee and comb on a truly lovely wooden spoon.

PerfectlyBohemian sent her favorite snacks, including some delish chocolate, crunchy seaweed wafers, Gardettos (for MacGyver) and some yummy coffee!
At lastly, some great books..she and I both share a love of books.

After opening the bounty PB sent, I learned that we have so many interests in common. So far, it's been really wonderful sharing with you!
Thank you so very much!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...