A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,838
Currently Running With Scissors:
282 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Make A Friend 10 Gallery  (Read 20874 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
roler
« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2014 06:48:48 AM »

More lovely packages! Smiley  This gallery is really interesting because with such a broad theme, people are taking it in really different directions! They all look like wonderful gifts to receive in the mail. Smiley

Speaking of which, I got mine today!!  It includes several gorgeous felted sheets, and one framed piece of beautiful wool art.  I absolutely love it, and the vibrant colors go so well with my living room, which is already decorated in bright colors (I have a fuchsia couch and a lime green rug, just for starters), so I can't wait to find a place to display this!  I also have black wooden shelves, so even the frame matches!

Thank you SO much, Eclectic Dreamer!!!  I really loved all your packages!  I kinda feel like mine might have been a little on the skimpy side... I do hope you like the last one when it arrives, though!

And thanks again, SevsOnlyGirl, for putting this all together!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Feel free to PM me about personal swaps!  Hoopla, TM Patches, mug rugs, magnets, felt, ornaments, etc...

Proud member of Team Multimedia in the Nerd Games craftalong!!
Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2014 10:45:50 PM »

roler: did the glass in the frame survive the trip? It looks like it might have.
Glad you like it! I had so much fun with the felt. I made the funky blue one while teaching a class of how to do wet felting, and the green one was a collaboration with my student (she suggested the yellow threads going in opposite direction). If I could "re-do" I'd fix the tree "leaves" a bit, otherwise I LOVE how that turned out.

Complete accident. Each window was supposed to be a mini replica of the larger felt pieces.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
roler
« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2014 02:21:56 AM »

Yup, the glass is just fine!  No damage to anything that I can see! Smiley  And yes, at first I just saw a lovely compartmentalized landscape in the frame, but now that you mention it I can see the other sheets of felt represented in the windows as well!  I really really like the beautiful colors; please thank your student for helping out as well!

I hope everything I sent arrived safely as well!  Right after I sent it I was immediately wishing I'd padded it more... is it all safe?  Also, if you need help with any of the labeling, just let me know!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Feel free to PM me about personal swaps!  Hoopla, TM Patches, mug rugs, magnets, felt, ornaments, etc...

Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2014 08:00:28 PM »

Your package arrived safe and well Smiley One of the kitties in the package of picks seems to have wandered off, I assume it's hiding inside the package somewhere. Haven't opened that part yet.

I'm so so so very excited about the Bento box! I've been longing for one like that for years.

I'm playing with my cameras (plural) to see if I can get my computer to recognize ONE of them. I wish we could just send from our phone directly to our account on Craftster.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
dinkime

Do you like my scrapbook monocle?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2014 06:55:57 AM »

I'm playing with my cameras (plural) to see if I can get my computer to recognize ONE of them. I wish we could just send from our phone directly to our account on Craftster.

I do.  I have an iPhone and open Craftster on safari.  I then just upload from my camera into my photo hosting here. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

roler
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2014 07:10:58 AM »

I also sometimes just mail photos from my phone to my own email address, then get them on the computer and post from there.  Hope something works!  I hate technical difficulties!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Helena Puck
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2014 04:13:53 PM »

Running super late today. Finally, I got my husband to take my picture so I can share off my amazing apron and other goodies from Artmomto5.

She sent me all the things I love: Wonder Woman, She-Ra, and Smurfs! Absolutely perfect!

Which is one reason I feel so bad. I am running so incredibly late sending.  Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged
roler
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2014 04:15:25 PM »

Oh my goodness!  Awesome!  That apron is fantastic!  I love how shiny it is, too! XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stellato_escuro

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead.

« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2014 10:26:29 PM »

I got a package from Sevsonlygirl today!!! It really took the sting out of getting the bill for my recent appendectomy. Smiley

I got a blue canvas covered in puzzle pieces and an awesome new wreath. I love having art all over every available space in my wall. I have also been trying to get a wreath on every door in my house for the holidays. My husband will be thrilled because I currently have a huge wreath on our bathroom door that makes it hard for us to get into the bathroom. Now I can swap that huge one out for this MUCH slimmer one.

I also got three santa hat decorations that I promptly put into the pass-through window between our kitchen and laundry room...more holiday decor! Two air fresheners also got put into their new homes (next to the cloth diapers) right away. I think my favorite part of all though is the table runner. I am realizing now it doesn't show in the picture as well as it could. The fabric is covered in vintage prints in beautiful reds and greens, and the back is glittery green...awesome!

Oh, I love make a friend swap! Now I am all ready for another year of swap fun. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you need some art for your walls, check out everything I create in my studio, Daydream House:
daydreamhouse.co
facebook.com/daydreamkate/
instagram.com/daydream_house
pinterest: pinterest.com/stellatoescuro/
alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2014 06:54:13 AM »

sevs is one of my favorite swappers!  Kiss

Love that wreath!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...