A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 321,384
Currently Running With Scissors:
220 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: More Kinky Crafts! (links to tutorials included)  (Read 3522 times)
Tags for this thread: kinky , bdsm , flogger , ball_gag , spanking  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Quantumphysica
Dark Foe Of The World (Part-Time)

Sex, Crafts and Silmarils (Best of 2014 Winner!)

View Profile WWW
« on: September 28, 2014 09:04:11 AM »

After my previously posted spanking paddle, here are some more kinky crafts! These were made for a "bdsm on a budget" challenge at the Kinky Realm, which required one to craft kinky items using dollar store materials. Everything I used either came from the Belgian dollar store equivalent "Wibra", or was a common household item.

A Flogger from clothesline cord and duct tape

I bought a big ball of clothesline cord (sturdy plastic cord with a metal core), and with duct tape, a cardboard toilet paper roll, a cheap earring, and some hair ties, I made a rather serviceable flogger.

to change your image viewing settings please click here

It looks kind of messy in this photo, but I've solved that since. For a week after crafting I kept the flogger tied together over the entire length with elastics, and that sorted out the messy bends in the cord. Right now it's quite neat. (And messy or not, a sting it always has!)

Full text and picture tutorial can be found here: http://wereallmadinhere.wordpress.com/2012/11/12/stop-floggertime-qp-gets-crafty/

A Loopy Johnny from clothesline cord and duct tape

Just to illustrate the possibilities of clothesline cord, I also made a loopy johnny with some leftovers. I don't have a tutorial for this, but the concept is really easy.

A Ball Gag from hair ties and a gummy ball

This one actually won the challenge, although I must admit that frequent use has shown it is somewhat less sturdy than the previous implements. I used a set of cheap studded suede hair accessories and a gummy ball (typical baby toy) as base materials. In the tutorial I cut the hair ties and duct-taped them back together. Looking back on that, I would have sewed them together. (just a tip for whoever might want to try it!)

Full text and picture tutorial (and a possibly NSFW pic of what it looks like when worn) can be found here: http://wereallmadinhere.wordpress.com/2012/11/28/ball-games-qp-gets-crafty-again/

Note to moderator: I realize I might need to get mature warning for this, but I use photobucket links and don't know how to tag them as mature. Sorry.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014 12:19:55 PM by LimeRiot » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Happy Hobbit Day!
@Home This Weekend: Garden Painting
September 19, 2018 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...