A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 311,872
Currently Running With Scissors:
399 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: STS Winter Market **Shops** (SU to Oct 10; closes Nov 24)  (Read 17459 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: September 26, 2014 06:17:15 PM »

Have lots of crafty items to "sell"?  Want to "buy" fantastic crafts and supplies from a bunch of super cool crafters? Then this is the swap for you!

Swap name: Shop the Swap Winter Market 2014  
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: alteredmommy
Craftster members who are the backup organizers for this swap: loves2experiment
Sign-up date range: 09/26/2014 to 10/10/2014
Date to send item by: Once someone claims from you, you have ONE WEEK to mail the item. The swap runs through to November 24 (**Please note that the last week November 17-24 will be for over/under 3 point shops only)
Limited to a certain number of people? 50
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country

Additional Age requirement? YES **This swap is open to crafters who are 18+**

Gallery!
Discussion Thread!

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Has completed 2 swaps with positive feedback YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

GENERAL
The Shop the Swap (or STS) is a different kind of swap in that we start with finished items.  We use a point system in which you price items in points that you receive when you sell your shop item to another swapper.  Once you have sent your claim out , you can use those points to buy any available item from any open shop in the swap.   Like the real world, you cant spend points that you dont have (no overdraft here) and you cant hoard your points under your mattress (you must close and go shopping when you have +7 points).  
**Please note that the format for this round is a little different.  Signups will be 3 weeks until October 10/14 with the swap running to November 24/2014.    Unlike the past Shop the Swaps, you will not be able to leave before the end of the swap and you must be at 3 points upon the close of the swap.  If you are traveling or otherwise unable to keep your shop open, you can close for a short period of time (a week)

SHOPS
- Post a shop in this thread with at least 5 finished, handcrafted items for the other swappers to choose from.  You can also post a small amount of craft supply items at the bottom of your shop.  **Custom items can be offered, but must be finished and sent in a timely manner, so keep this in mind and only offer custom items that you can finish quickly.  Please let us know if you will be sending late.
-Handcrafted items from other people may be offered in your shop, BUT  be aware of the potential of hurt feelings when selling items made for you in other swaps.  This is a high profile swap that many people see.  Crafted items from others must be credited with the name of the creator or you will be requested to remove that item.
-Each item should have a SHORT identifiable title, description and picture.  Each item should be priced between 1 and 3 points.  Groups of items can be priced at a choice of 2 for 1 (or 3 for 1 etc).  Charge what you think is fair for your crafted item, considering time/supply cost/popularity.
-Check peoples wishlists and use the discussion thread for brainstorming any new items to offer in your shop.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR SHOP FORMATS

-all persons new to the swap receive 3 points to spend.  This is a STS loan and you must leave with 3 points (in effect pay the loan back) for positive feedback.  
-Your shop must be open before you can spend your points in other shops.
-Remember there are no guarantees that claims will be made from your shop.  To make a sale you may need to adjust your prices or offer new crafted items/supplies.
-Everytime someone claims from you, you will get whatever point price you have listed for it.  List the claim at the bottom of your shop and add the points into pending and to your points total.  You cannot spend pending points.
-Once you have sent the claim, move the points into current.  All current points are spendable so go shopping!
-When you have +7 points (a TOTAL of current and pending) you must close your shop temporarily.  Edit your shop post to put CLOSED at the top in big bold letters that people will see.
-Once you go shopping (with your current points, you may have to ship first)and spend your points down to 5 or less, you can re-open your shop.
-Each round  claims to and from you should be listed with your point tally at the bottom of your shop.  See the next post for the proper shop format.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR CLAIM/SEND/RECEIVE PM FORMATS

FEEDBACK
Ongoing
-If any prior claims go missing you may be required to remake/refund the points/offer something else in your shop if you have no DC# or shipping receipt.  If you have a valid DC# or shipping receipt it is your decision whether you will replace the item or have me arrange an angel

Final
-Positive feedback will be given after the swap closing date of Nov 24 if you have 3 points and all your claims have been received.
-Negative feedback will be given for closing this swap with less than 3 points and/or not sending claims made to you.  If you need points, have a sale, let people know in the discussion thread, offer some supplies.  
-Spend your points down to 3 before the close of this round.  If you leave with more than 3 points, any points above 3 will go into the inflation fund.  Again, reminder pm's to join will not be sent out.  These points will not be returned to you should you join the STS in a future round.  So go shopping!

SHIPPING
-Remember that you have ONE WEEK to ship from the day you receive a claim.
-All items are to be shipped AFTER an official claim is received; please do not ship custom items before we receive an official STS claim for them.  Items shipped before they are claimed will not be covered under our angel policy should they go missing.
- DC# are required on all claims if eligible AS PER CRAFTSTER SWAP RULES; if sending internationally please keep your postal receipt until your item is received.   Thin items can be padded with a plastic grocery bag or something similiar to make them thick enough for a DC#.  If your item has not been received within a reasonable time (3-4 weeks domestic; 4-5 weeks international) an angel can be arranged if you have a DC# or postal receipt.  If not you will be required to remake or offer something else from your shop and resend.
-Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

COMMUNICATION
-It is your responsibility to keep relevant people informed of your shop and claim status  
-all claim/send/receive pms must be sent to both organizers as well as to the person you are claiming from/sending to.  Please check you're outgoing pm's to ensure that everyone has received a copy!!!!!!
-Poor communication will be noted in your feedback.  This includes not informing the organizers/other swappers of claim status via the correct claim format; not posting in the discussion thread.
-Do join in the lively conversation on the discussion thread which can be found here:   https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=431768.0

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZERS alteredmommy, loves2experiment WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE

(Make the title of your PM -  STS Winter Market 2014 SIGNUP)

Name of swap: Shop the Swap Winter Market 2014
Craftster username:
I am at least eighteen years old:
I have completed 2 swaps with positive feedback:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address (formatted for mailing):

Do you have at least 5 crafted items to start out with?
Have you read through the first 2 posts of guidelines/rules?
When will this swap be closed for claims?
What information needs to be kept current at the end of your shop?
What is your favourite thing about Winter?

Feel free to ask alteredmommy or loves2experiment if you have any questions!!

Shops from previous rounds:
Spring Market 2014   https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=432211.0

Winter Market 2013   https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=427289.0

Spring Market 2013   https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=419802.0

Winter Market 2012   https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=414351.0

« Last Edit: September 28, 2014 10:59:38 AM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
STS Spring Market 2017!

I am thinking of aurochs and angels, the secret of durable pigments, prophetic sonnets, the refuge of art..."  Vladimir Nabok
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014 06:17:31 PM »

Shop format

Name of your shop and a brief bio, your location, allergy info..
OPEN or CLOSED  <<remember to change this when you need too!!>>

-List all crafted items you have to offer, either by high point to low point, newest to oldest-however you like to organize your items.
-A good picture of your item makes it much more likely to be claimed
-Make sure every item has a SHORT recognizable title that can be used in claiming (and makes it much easier for cutting and pasting to the claims list)
-Clearly mark the price of the item (1-3 points) in whole numbers only please-while you can list things for .25 or .5, there has to be enough of the items so people can make a whole number claim
-List how many of the items are available
-Once items are claimed, it is your responsibility to remove them from your shop to avoid claim confusion.  Pictures can be transferred to the gallery for each round.
-Include a brief description of the item

-Craft supply items can be listed after crafted items.  Please keep these to a  manageable amount and if you have more than a few use thumbnails for pictures.  If you put the thumbnail links together with no spaces they will show up in a line.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end of your shop please put your claims list and point total

Claims made from me -  <<List all claims made to your shop for the current round only like this:>>
to alteredmommy  fabulous soap (2 pt)

Claims I have made -  <<List all claims that you make to other people like this>>
from loves2experiment fabulous roving (2 pt)

Started with: 3   <<This is how many points you start the round with>>
Pending:2           <<This is the point total of claims made to you that HAVE NOT BEEN SENT YET-once you
                               send these points get removed from pending and added to current points
>>
Current:1            <<These are your spendable points from claims that you HAVE SENT-the point value of any
                                claims you make gets deducted from here
>>

TOTAL: 3           <<This is the total of PENDING and CURRENT points.  When the total is +7 you must temporarily
                               close your shop and spend (using current points) down to 5 or less
>>

A wishlist of items you would love to see in peoples shops can be included at the bottom of your shop  

Claim/Send/Receive pm format

All pms must be sent to both organizers alteredmommy, loves2experiment AND the person you are claiming/sending/receiving from.  All pms must be sent in the proper format to be valid, the FIRST properly formatted claim for any item wins the claim.  

Here is an example of a claim made on January 1:
To: alteredmommyloves2experimentperson you are claiming from
Subject: STS Winter Market 2014 Claim

Send by January 8
Phizzychick to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                        -bunch of doo-dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
Cheryl DM
10 moose eating my yard street
My town, AB
Canada,  H0H 0H0

Here is a line by line breakdown:

TO:   <<both organizers must be in this line and the person you are sending to.  We need to see all names in this line for the claim to be valid.  Make sure you use the To: space and NOT the bcc space.  Please check your outgoing message copy to see that the correct people received the pm and resend the message to everyone if anyone gets missed-this is REALLY, REALLY important and we dont mind getting copies as long as we eventually get a correct one!  Hint- write the names with quote marks around each one except the last>>
SUBJECT:  <<STS Winter Market 2014  Claim  OR Send OR Receive Please make sure the subject line is correct as it really helps with filing the hundreds of pms into the proper folder>>

SEND BY  <<7 days from the date that the claim was made, which is the date directly under the claim date on the calendar, include this on ALL claim/send/receive pms>>

claim
person you are claiming from to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                                  -  bunch of doo dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
<<the person you are claiming from goes first, you go second>>
<<use the brief title of the item on ONE line, please write the claim beside the swapper names (this needs to be cut and pasted to the list)>>
<<claims must be made in whole points, if claiming a number of items listed as fractions of points you need to claim enough to add up to a whole point>>
<<each full point claim should be written on a separate line>>
<<multiple part point claims should be written as 1 claim as above>>
your address, written as it should be for mailing

send
<<you can copy the original claim made to you, make sure you change the SUBJECT line.    Obviously when you send a claim, your name goes first and the person you are sending to goes second.>>

receive
<<again you can copy the original claim, making sure you change the SUBJECT line to receive

Any personal comments or messages (I love this  thankyou etc..) needs to be put at the BOTTOM  of your message so we can see the claim info.

General Info

what about customs and holding claims  <<<<please read!!
Putting items on hold in your shop is up to your own discretion.  Only items that are currently listed in your shop can be put on hold.  Holds should only be accepted when your shop is open, if a shop is closed and you are itching to claim something please pm the shop owner and ask that they let you know when they reopen so you can claim.  Custom items should be posted and reserved on hold for the person you made them for, then they can submit a formal claim.  Please do not ask people via private message to hold items for you until you can submit a proper claim; this is not an acceptable way around the "first properly formatted claim wins the item" rule.  And as always please be reasonable about the time you expect someone to hold an item for you.

What is the Shop the Swap inflation fund?
This is where the extra points go.  The Shop the Swap has its own little economy and the average points per person runs about 3.5- mostly because of many swappers leaving with less/more than 3 points in earlier rounds.  The points need to stay in the swap to keep inflation down, that is why we ask that people spend down to 3 pts when leaving.  The inflation fund may be used to offset people leaving with less than 3 points; refunds for claims that have gone missing etc.

My points/claims don't match what I think they should. Is something wrong?
If it has been awhile since you made the claim or if any of the organizers admit to having been drunk/sick/tired/attending to life in the real world when we last updated the claims or points, go ahead and send us a PM. Otherwise, give us time to get caught up with claims. If your claim is a few days old and not has not shown up on the list, please send us a pm inquiring about it (it may have been missed in the hundreds of pms that we get or not messaged to everyone)

I think I have 7 points but you only show me with 6, am I closed? OR I think I have 6 points but you show me with 7, am I open? OR Why are my points still pending, I sent those items?
In general, if you have recently changed your points, you're probably right and the point total is probably out of date. When in doubt, it's fine to go with what you think your status is. It doesn't hurt to include a little note in any PM's you send letting us know, just in case there is an issue. (For example, "XladyluckX just claimed my peanut butter sculpture, but your list shows my shop as closed. I claimed a couple things recently so I think I should be open and this claim should be ok.") Now, since you are the person who is the most up to date on your own point total, help us out!! Please close your shop when you know you're at 7 points.  Re-open your shop when you know you are at 5 points or less. And, if you've sent us a PM saying you sent items, go ahead and spend the points, even if they still show as pending points on the list.

Why do I have to list my claims in my shop? Aren't you keeping track of my points?
Yes! We are keeping track of your points, and in any disagreement, ours is the list that counts. But to make it easier to resolve any disagreements, we'd like to be able to compare your list of what you think you've claimed/has been claimed from you, and compare it to our list.  I do go through everyones shops on occasion to add up points and make sure were all on the same page.
Also, if you keep a running list of your claims in your shop, it makes it much easier for people to look at your shop and figure out if you are open or closed in case you havent updated recently or when the points list hasn't been updated in the last 5 minutes!

If you have any further questions, please dont hestitate to pm the organizers!!!

« Last Edit: September 26, 2014 08:12:39 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2017!

I am thinking of aurochs and angels, the secret of durable pigments, prophetic sonnets, the refuge of art..."  Vladimir Nabok
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2014 06:20:56 PM »

A2K
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.msg5247323#msg5247323

Abbeeroad
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.msg5251157#msg5251157

alteredmommy
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.msg5246922#msg5246922

artsycandice
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.msg5246938#msg5246938

Avesthel
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.msg5246960#msg5246960

brandyk
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.msg5247513#msg5247513

bunny1kenobi
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.msg5247910#msg5247910

calluna
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.msg5252552#msg5252552

Grab a coffee
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.msg5247526#msg5247526

iota1617
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.msg5250535#msg5250535

kayrun
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.msg5252251#msg5252251

lindyv321
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.msg5253056#msg5253056

loudxmouse
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.msg5246952#msg5246952

loves2experiment
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.msg5246923#msg5246923

ptarmic wumpus
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.msg5247178#msg5247178

RaraAvis
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.msg5247814#msg5247814

sheepBlue
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.msg5246932#msg5246932

SkyWookiee
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.msg5247316#msg5247316

spikefan
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.msg5247607#msg5247607

squidget
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.msg5247806#msg5247806

underthemountain
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.msg5247220#msg5247220

Watsonc7
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.msg5252350#msg5252350

whitterp
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.msg5248566#msg5248566
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014 12:08:51 AM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2017
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2014 06:22:19 PM »

List of Claims!

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication
Item MIA

Total Stats:
Number of claims made so far this round: 194
Number of points spent so far this round: 264
Number of claims SENT: 175
Number of claims RECEIVED: 153

send by oct 4
sheepBlue to Avesthel - hunger games bag 1 - (2)
artsycandice to Avesthel - little fox hoop - (1)
sheepBlue to artsycandice - teesha moore bag 5 - (2)

send by oct 6
arstycandice to A2K - marsh wren - (2)

send by oct 7
spikefan to brandyk - 2 sets of 3 scrubbies - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to sheepBlue - eco-printed silk/wool blend scarf - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to artsycandice - felted ruffle scarf black and burgundy - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to artsycandice - felted ruffle scarf blue and white - (1)

artsycandice to sheepBlue - anti-pill fleece dark green, gray, lime green - (3)
RaraAvis to sheepBlue - bezels - (1)

send by oct 8
sheepBlue to ptarmic wumpus - two twinchies (sea/sky, bug) - (2)
sheepBlue to artsycandice - fat quarter bird skulls - (1)
sheepBlue to artsycandice - fish hat ladies print - (2)
sheepBlue to artsycandice - creative wall weaving - (1)
sheepBlue to artsycandice - embroidered twinchie lungs - (1)

whitterp to Grab a coffee - bag of felt hearts - (1)
whitterp to Grab a coffee - dmc embroidery travel bag and bobbins - (2)

artsycandice to RaraAvis - house finch painting - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to whitterp - black and red felted vessel - (2)

send by oct 9
Grab a coffee to ptarmic wumpus - 200 cabochons - (1)

send by oct 10
loudxmouse to SkyWookiee - big jar o'whimsies - (2)
brandyk to artsycandice - trifold doodling pads (flowers and flames) - (2)

send by oct 11
artsycandice to ptarmic wumpus - northern flicker - (2)
loudxmouse to ptarmic wumpus - hot wire foam cutter - (2)

send by oct 12
ptarmic wumpus to underthemountain - hippie thermal shirt thermal cotton shirt (waffle weave) - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to sheepBlue - tie dye bandanas cerulean ombre, red/purple stripe, blue/green spiral - (1)

send by oct 13
artsycandice to squidget - porcelain arms and a leg - (2)
squidget to loudxmouse - blue octo beaded clutch + orange slouchy hat - (1)
artsycandice to sheepBlue - 2 lino blocks + set of doilies - (1)

send by oct 14
SkyWookiee to iota1617 - crab fabric + small brooch #3 - (1)
spikefan to iota1617 - cross stitch character (daryl) + monster aceo - (1)
brandyk to sheepBlue - 2 reusable sandwich bags strawberry print - (1)
sheepBlue to brandyk - ten 15 inch zippers - (1)

send by oct 15
iota1617 to artsycandice - infinity scarf: blue floral - (2)
sheepBlue to squidget - lavender squid bubbles fq - (1)
RaraAvis to bunny1kenobi - one glass globe necklace aqua, 24" chain - (1)
loudxmouse to sheepBlue - earth tone dryer balls - (1)
Grab a coffee to bunny1kenobi - one set of 10 pendants with cabochons - (1)
Grab a coffee to bunny1kenobi - one set of mini pendants/earrings with cabochons - (1)

RaraAvis to sheepBlue - 1 set of glass bottles - (1)
sheepBlue to whitterp - big foot twinchie - (1)
sheepBlue to whitterp - fishhat ladies print - (2)

iota1617 to Grab a coffee - infinity scarf: watercolor circles - (2)
whitterp to sheepBlue - doctor who charm bracelet + dice ring - (1)
Avesthel to brandyk - needle felting kit - (3)

send by oct 16
brandyk to loudxmouse - 2 sets unpaper towel - (4)
loudxmouse to iota1617 - newborn shealing booties - (1)
Abbeeroad to sheepBlue - scissor scarf - (2)
Abbeeroad to brandyk - 3 hand dyed fat quarters - (1)
iota1617 to Abbeeroad - embroidered blue buttons - (1)

send by oct 17
brandyk to Abbeeroad - 1 reusable sandwich bag, soccer + 2 small mesh produce bags, white - (1)
A2K to Abbeeroad - pile o'paper mailers + 3 embroidery hoops - (1)
sheepBlue to RaraAvis - green squid bubbles fq - (1)
sheepBlue to RaraAvis - embroidered twinchie dandelion - (1)

RaraAvis to iota1617 - beeswax ornaments: lion, house, house - (1)

send by oct 18
brandyk to kayrun - handmade hot process soap - (1)
Avesthel to sheepBlue - chunky pendant necklace - (1)
A2K to Avesthel - leather coin purse + pink teacup wallet - (1)

send by oct 19
artsycandice to sheepBlue - linocut bird cards + mini paper punches - (1)
sheepBlue to artsycandice - embroidered twinchies: texture & amoeba - (1)

send by oct 20
RaraAvis to loudxmouse - zipper, bobby pins + surprise supplies - (1)
lindyv321 to sheepBlue - set of animal cards - (3)
spikefan to kayrun - custom towel holders - (1)
kayrun to RaraAvis - abled baby hat + alfalfa baby hat - (1)

send by oct 21
squidget to artsycandice - whale bag - (1)
underthemountain to lindyv321 - 2 lego pendants - (1)
bunny1kenobi to lindyv321 - semi custom t-shirt - (2)

send by oct 22
SkyWookiee to RaraAvis - crochet lace collar - (2)

send by oct 23
sheepBlue to artsycandice - loose tm patches (zetti lady + party dogs) + embroidered twinchie frida kahlo - (1)
sheepBlue to spikefan - embroidered twinchie furry bug - (2)
sheepBlue to spikefan - 4 wooden hoops - (1)

artsycandice to brandyk - 4 notebooks - (1)
brandyk to calluna - 3 flannel cloth menstrual pads (2 teal, 1 pink) - (2)
brandyk to calluna - 1 bar pumpkin bread soap - (1)

A2K to sheepBlue - custom box bag - (1)
brandyk to sheepBlue - 2 lip balms - (1)
loudxmouse to artsycandice - union jack coffee cup sleeve - (1)

send by oct 24
calluna to sheepBlue - gourdy handspun - (1)
Grab a coffee to brandyk - 3 felt flowers + 1 owl keychain - (4)
sheepBlue to Abbeeroad - jaw bones fq + embroidered twinchie abstract geometry - (1)
A2K to sheepBlue - lot of new sewing thread - (2)
sheepBlue to A2K - fish twinchie + business card holder - (1)
kayrun to A2K - sharpies - (1)
kayrun to A2K - pink cascade 220 - (1)

bunny1kenobi to sheepBlue - 2 chapsticks - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to kayrun - indigo dyed vessel - (1)

send by oct 25
sheepBlue to ptarmic wumpus - inkodye plum and black - (3)
sheepBlue to artsycandice - teesha moore bag christmas bag 2 - (1)
loudxmouse to sheepBlue - custom bam mitts - (3)
sheepBlue to kayrun - tm bag 3 - (1)
sheepBlue to kayrun- ugly sweater xmas postcards - (1)

send by oct 26
A2K to Grab a Coffee - 3 oven mitts + knitting needle roll - (4) invalid claim
squidget to SkyWookiee - lace (vintage white, dusty rose, pink ruffle, peach) - (1)
bunny1kenobi to sheepBlue - custom tshirt - (3)
artsycandice to sheepBlue - sewing thread - (2)
sheepBlue to lindyv321 - tm bag 2 - (1)
sheepBlue to loudxmouse - bag 4 - (1)

send by oct 27
lindyv321 to whitterp - metal alphabet stamps - (1)
sheepBlue to artsycandice - tm christmas bag 1 - (1)
kayrun to A2K - red head wrap + green encore chunky yarn - (1)
Abbeeroad to loudxmouse - stamped bee scarf - (1)
iota1617 to loudxmouse - big blue - (1)
sheepBlue to iota1617 - 8.5 x 11 inch vellum 30+ sheets + hello cat card wallet - (1)
whitterp to squidget - large halloween bunting - (2)
Avesthel to A2K - custom charm bracelet - (2)
A2K to spikefan - wooden embroidery hoops - (1)
sheepBlue to artsycandice - embroidered twinchies (stumpwork nautilus + woven circle) - (1)

send by oct 28
sheepBlue to Avesthel - hunger games bag #2 + vintage arsenic label light + cupcake card wallet - (2)

send by oct 29
A2K to loudxmouse - custom strap covers for lxm - (1)
A2K to Grab a coffee - 3 oven mitts + a knitting needle roll - (4)
A2K to kayrun - custom oven mitt for kayrun - (1)

send by oct 30
kayrun to sheepBlue - 2 balls bernat cashmere natural blends - (1)
whitterp to bunny1kenobi - small halloween bunting - (1)
RaraAvis to lindyv321 - glass globe dandelion necklace + felix felicis necklaces + glass pendant - (1)
RaraAvis to sheepblue - leather scraps - (1)
SkyWookiee to whitterp - blue medallion + brooch number 7 - (1)

send by oct 31
lindyv321 to Abbeeroad - monogram resin pendant a - (1)
kayrun to brandyk - market bag - (1)
RaraAvis to kayrun - dandelion necklace + 2 pr earrings - (1)
RaraAvis to A2K - alice in wonderland tote - (1)
bunny1kenobi to A2K - bright star bizzee bag - (2)
calluna to RaraAvis - sari silk crocheted vessel - (1)

send by nov 1
RaraAvis to underthemountain - glass globe necklaces with glass beads (gold & copper please) 24" length - (1)
Avesthel to ptarmic wumpus - watercolor holiday cards - (2)

send by nov 2
alteredmommy to Avesthel - striped wool toque - (1)
alteredmommy to Avesthel - honey comb cowl - (1)

underthemountain to bunny1kenobi - peridot tol pendant - (2)

send by nov 3
calluna to squidget - tranquility handspun + crocheted handspun mug cozy - (1)
artsycandice to lindyv321 - snowman mug rug - (1)
lindyv321 to sheepBlue - turquoise bead chain + 3 large skull beads - (1)
whitterp to artsycandice - resin and hardener 4 oz bottles + twinchie candy corn cat - (1)
sheepBlue to bunny1kenobi - bag #1 - (2)
sheepBlue to bunny1kenobi - arsenic fat quarter + asian card holder - (1)

ptarmic wumpus to sheepBlue - custom 3 felted wire cords - (3)

send by nov 4
Abbeeroad to sheepBlue - adult tie-dye t-shirt blue/yellow - (1)

send by nov 5
loudxmouse to RaraAvis - boot cuffs - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to iota1617 - custom cat pod - (3)

send by nov 6
spikefan to underthemountain - lot of christmas stickers and misc. - (1)
artsycandice to kayrun - tatted lace doily - (1)

send by nov 7
brandyk to ptarmic wumpus - one mocha latte + one honey oatmeal soap - (2)
brandyk to ptarmic wumpus - lot of vintage trims - (1)

underthemountain to Abbeeroad - lego bracelets green/grey - (1)
underthemountain to lindyv321 - red/blue lego bracelets - (1)
underthemountain to lindyv321 - chain maille tree - (1)

alteredmommy to sheepBlue - bunch o' stuff - (1)
loudxmouse to brandyk - blue tone dryer balls - (1)
SkyWookiee to brandyk - blue bubbles necklace + paisley fabric - (1)

send by nov 8
loudxmouse to A2K - custom graphic design - (1)
kayrun to loudxmouse - chroma yarn - (1)

send by nov 9
kayrun to SkyWookiee - brown variegated cotton yarn + plastic containers - (1)

send by nov 10
squidget to alteredmommy - white beaded octo clutch + stripe clutch with bow - (1)
bunny1kenobi to alterdmommy - vintage button necklace - (1)
iota1617 to alteredmommy - red floral belt bag + blue lights belt bag - (2)

send by nov 11
kayrun to A2K - 2 custom head wraps - (1)
Grab a coffee to A2K -  2 ornaments - (2)
A2K to loudxmouse - 2 custom oven mitts - (2)

send by nov 12
loudxmouse to SkyWookiee - 5 mini-skeins - (1)
Grab a coffee to iota1617 - blue silly bird ornament - (1)
Grab a coffee to iota1617 - felt stud earrings red & black, blue buttons, metal buttons - (1)

send by nov 13
underthemountain to kayrun - custom chain maille tree - (1)

send by nov 14
sheepBlue to loudxmouse - freeform crochet necklace - (1)
iota1617 to brandyk - 2 custom baskets - (2)
kayrun to Abbeeroad - sheets 2 flat, 1 fitted - (1)

send by nov 15
sheepBlue to spikefan - embroidered twinchie butterfly - (2)

send by nov 16
calluna to squidget - go-go handspun - (1)
Grab a coffee to kayrun - sheep ornament - (1)
sheepBlue to artsycandice - cotton crochet necklace w/ stone - (1)
loudxmouse to sheepBlue - rhubarb cardamom butter - (2)

send by nov 17
alteredmommy to lindyv321 - five pendant - (1)
kayrun to RaraAvis - boot cuffs - (2)
kayrun to sheepBlue - keys - (1)

send by nov 18
sheepBlue to loudxmouse - star trek love + white silence + screenprinted skeletons reading tote bag - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to loudxmouse - 2x woad seeds - (1)
whitterp to loudxmouse - 2x felt canvases + dalek cross stitch - (1)
whitterp to sheepBlue - lavendar yarn, 2 homespun yarn - (1)
kayrun to sheepBlue - rowan chunky wool yarn - (1)
lindyv321 to kayrun - set of 3 animal note cards + metal heart charm + silver charms - (1)
artsycandice to iota1617 - painted pendant: gull - (1)
lindyv321 to underthemountain - strand of stone beads + 2 metal jack skellington charms + butterfly punch + 2 shabby chic flowers - (1)

send by nov 19
RaraAvis to kayrun - glass globe necklaces with glass beads + winter bunting - (1)
RaraAvis to underthemountain - brass globe necklaces (pink, lavender at the far end of the photo) - (1)
spikefan to sheepBlue - flip top mitts - (2)

send by nov 20
squidget to loudxmouse - reversible headbands #3 + cuff #4 + winter slouchy crochet hat - (1)
artsycandice to RaraAvis - painted pendant quail - (1)
RaraAvis to underthemountain - brass globe necklaces (1brass + 1 teal) - (1)
iota1617 to kayrun - infinity scarf - (2)
Grab a coffee to calluna - felt flower - (1)

send by nov 21
Abbeeroad to iota1617 - hand-dyed fat quarters - (1)

send by nov 22
kayrun to brandyk - custom yellow market bag + blue market bag - (2)

send by nov 23
Watsonc7 to ptarmic wumpus - lemon bowl holder - (2)
lindyv321 to ptarmic wumpus - thank you cards - (1)
lindyv321 to ptarmic wumpus - green glass beads, b&w, blue, and green plastic beads - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to underthemountain - eco-printed scarves left and center - (2)
sheepBlue to Watsonc7 - halloween bag 2 - (1)
artsycandice to Watsonc7 - wolf painted pendant - (1)

« Last Edit: November 16, 2014 09:30:49 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2017
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014 06:23:19 PM »

ho!  ho!  ho!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2017
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014 06:25:25 PM »

Points as of Nov 19/14  7:00 PM (MST)

Current   Pending   Total

alteredmommy   3   0   3
A2K   2   0   2
Abbeeroad   3   0   3
artsycandice   2   1   3
Avesthel   3   0   3
brandyK   1   2   3
bunny1kenobi   1   2   3
calluna   3   0   3
Grab a coffee   4   0   4
Inflation fund   3   0   3
iota1617   3   0   3
kayrun   1   2   3
lindyv321   1   2   3
loudxmouse   1   2   3
loves2experiment   3   0   3
ptarmic wumpus   0   3   3
RaraAvis   1   2   3
sheepBlue   1   2   3
SkyWookiee   3   0   3
spikefan   3   0   3
squidget   0   3   3
underthemountain   1   2   3
Watsonc7   3   0   3
whitterp   3   0   3

« Last Edit: November 19, 2014 06:05:40 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2017!

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2014 06:25:52 PM »

the altered atelier

OPEN!

Welcome to my shop with items coming to you from Northern Alberta Canada!  I live in a smoke free home but do have 2 dogs so there is a distinct possiblility of animal hair on my items as I'm more likely to be on Craftster or crafting than vacuuming Smiley

NorObi belt 2 points
Obi style knitted belt, 37  inches long and  8 inches wide (about a small/medium).  Can tie in the front or back.  

Beer coaster notebooks .5 point  Canadian left

Wordy bangle bracelet  1 point  Sale! .5 point
Wood bangle collaged with Russian text with 2 coats of satin varnish on top (has a slight shine to it)

Supplies

Vogue couture hat patterns  1 point each  Sale! .5 point each
Uncut crazy expensive hat patterns.  

4mm glass pearl beads  all 5 for 1 point  Sale! .5 point for all

Greek books  1 point each
books for papercrafting, Greek is realllly hard to find and such a pretty language Smiley  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
claims from me
to Avesthel - striped wool toque, honeycomb cowl 2 pts
to SheepBlue- bunch o' stuff 1 pt
to lindyv321- five pendant, beer notebook

claims I've made
from squidget - white beaded octo clutch, striped clutch 1 pt
from bunny1kenobi - vintage button necklace 1 pt
from iota1617 - red floral belt bag, blue lights belt bag 2 pt

Points started with  3
Current- 2
Pending-1
Total-3

« Last Edit: November 10, 2014 03:26:56 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2017!

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2014 06:30:08 PM »

CLOSED!

L2E's Little Swap Shop!

All items (excluding supplies) are handcrafted by me in a non-smoking, pet-free household.  

Item descriptions and/or additional pictures are available for view by clicking on the thumbnails!

JEWEL TONES FIBER  2 points

SMOKY AMETHYST HANDSPUN  1 point

LIFE IS ABOUT BRACELET  1 point

claims from my shop:
nada...

claims i've made:
zilch...

current: 3
pending: 0
total: 3

« Last Edit: October 21, 2014 08:05:15 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2017
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2014 07:03:28 PM »

sheepblue's

All products come from a home with no animals and a smoke-free environment.

This shop is CLOSED

Teesha Moore Blowout Sale! All Teesha All the Time!
Pick up a bag for your favorite holiday! Give a very unique, one-of-a-kind gift to a loved one. If you'd like more pictures to look at the detail in these bags send me a PM and I'll be happy to provide more pictures. Claim by title. All bags only 2 pts each! Sale! 1 point each!

Christmas Bag 3 - 7 inches tall by 7 inches wide, with a 42 inch long strap w/ zipper closure

Halloween Bag 1 -  7 inches tall by 9 inches wide, with a 42 inch long strap w/ zipper closure

Loose Teesha Moore Patches - 0.25 pts each
Claim as: Party Dogs, Star Trek Love, Dog on Ball, Zetti Lady

Fat Quarters - 1 pt 0.25 pt each
Each hand-printed fabric measure approximately 18 x 22 inches or larger. A few have some small printing issues, but are still lovely fabrics!
Claim as: Rabbits on orange, rabbits on green, Circus Elephant and Seals

Not-Your-Grandma's Christmas Stocking - 1 pt 0.5 pt
Sewn with cotton fabric for easy care and washing - 12.5" tall

Business Card/Gift Card Wallets - 0.5 0.25 pts each
Perfect stocking stuffer! Also in manly patterns/colors.
Claim as: Asian, Fruit, Green Topo, Fish, Red/Grey

Hilarious Bad Parking Cards - 20 for 1 pt 0.5 point
(10 for free with any purchase of a Business card wallet - just include a note in your PM)

I think these would be fantastic stocking stuffers for the joker in your life. Several of my loved ones are getting these for the holidays.
Unlimited claims available while supplies last

ART AND OTHER ODDITIES

FishHat Ladies Prints
Original 2 layered linoleum print - 7 x 7 inches - 5 Claims available - 2 points

Litho print Squid and Whale - 1 pt
Printed on Reeves printing paper, approximately 8 x 10 inches.

Intaligo print Say Cheese - 1 pt
Printed on Reeves printing paper, approximately 7 x 8 inches.

Balance on a Prayer Litho print - 1 pt
Printed on Reeves printing paper, approximately 8 x 10 inches.

Techno Tangle Intaligo print - 1 pt
Printed on Reeves paper, approximately 9 x 6 inches.

Embroidered Twinchies
All hand embroidered by me, mounted on cardboard, backed in felt, all approximately 2 inches unless otherwise noted.
Claim as: Clover, Bird on Branch - each 2 pts
Graphic Eye (1 sq inch), Cicada, Queen, Peas (1 inch sq) - each 1 pt 0.5 pt

Layered chain necklace - a mix of chains and green beads - 1 pt

Mixed Media Texture Art - 1 pt 0.25 pt
Having a little fun with my art supplies - approximately 4 x 4 inches - done on pressed cardboard - light and sturdy

SUPPLIES

Pink Flowers - 35" x 20" cotton fabric - 1 pt 0.5 pt

Adult Coloring Book - 2 pts (not the naked kind silly!)
Intense zentangle art ready to be colored in - there's 14 different drawings in this book - absolutely beautiful but it needs a better home than the shelf where it's been languishing away.
Pictured below are just a few previews..

Faux fur stole - approximately 24" x 5" - can easily be reclaimed for other faux fur projects - 2 pts

Sending To:
to avesthel - Hunger Games Bag 1 (2) sent/rec
to artsycandice - Bag #5 (2) sent/rec
to ptarmic wumpus - Sea/sky and bug twinchies (2) sent/rec

to artsycandice - Bird Skull FQ (1), Lungs twinchie (1), FishHat Ladies Print (2), Wall weaving (1) = (5) sent/rec
to brandyk - 10 15" zippers (1) sent/rec
to squidget - Lavender squid bubbles FQ (1) sent/rec
to whitterp - Big Foot twinchie (1), FishHat Ladies Print (2) = (3) sent/rec
to RaraAvis - Green Squid Bubbles FQ (1), Dandelion twinchie (1) = (2) sent/rec

to artsycandice - Texture and amoeba twinchies (1) sent/rec
to artsycandice - Party Dogs and Zetti Lady, Frida Kahlo twinchie (1) sent/rec
to spikefan - Furry Bug twinchie + hoops (3) sent/rec
to Abbeeroad - Negative Geometry twinchie + Jawbone FQ (1) sent/rec
to A2K - fish twinchie and business card wallet (1) sent/rec
to ptarmic wumpus - black and plum inkodye (3) sent/rec
to artsycandice - TM bag Xmas 2 (1) sent/rec
to kayrun - TM bag #3 (1) sent/rec
to kayrun - ugly sweater postcards (1) sent/rec
to lindyv321 - TM bag #2 (1) sent/rec

to loudxmouse - TM bag #4 (1) sent/rec
to artsycandice - TM bag Xmas 1 (1) sent/rec
to iota1617 - vellum + Hello cat pouch (free with sale) (1) sent/rec
to artsycandice - stumpwork nautilus + woven circle (free with sale) (1) sent/rec
to avesthel - Hunger Games Bag#2 + free TM cupcake pouch and lgt arsenic FQ (2) sent/rec
to bunny1kenobi - TM bag #1 (2) sent/rec
to bunny1kenobi - dark arsenic FQ + Asian card wallet (1) sent/rec

to loudxmouse - freeform crochet necklace (1) + free w/sale yarn balls and Star Trek fabrics - sent/rec
to spikefan - butterfly stumpwork twinchie (2) + free w/sale Tardis pouch, lg purple silence pouch, wing bug twinchie, small zippers and elastic - sent/rec
to artsycandice - crochet stone necklace (1) + free batman fabric, brown mystery yarn - sent/rec
to loudxmouse - Star Trek love TM patch, White silence pouch, Skeletons tote bag (1) + fws - rainbow embroidery sampler - sent/rec
to watsonc7 - Halloween bag #2 (1) + fws Valentine Bag sent/
to Abbeeroad - freeform crochet necklace (1) + fws crochet stones sent/

Receiving From:
from ptarmic wumpus - eco-printed silk/wool blend scarf (2) sent/rec
from artsycandice - 3 pieces of fleece (3) sent/rec
from RaraAvis - bezel pendants (1) sent/rec
from ptarmic wumpus - 3 bandanas (1) sent/rec
from artsycandice - 2 lino blocks, doilies (1) sent/rec
from brandyk - reusable sandwich bags - 2 strawberry print (1) sent/rec
from loudxmouse - earth tone dryer balls (1) sent/rec
from RaraAvis - 1 set of glass bottles (1) sent/rec
from whitterp - Doctor Who charm bracelet, dice ring (1) sent/rec
from Abbeeroad - scissor scarf (2) sent/rec
from Avesthel - Chunky pendant necklace (1) sent/rec
from artsycandice - linocut bird cards + mini paper punches (1) sent/rec
from lindyv321 - custom animal cards (3) sent/rec
from A2K - custom box bag (1) sent/rec
from brandyk - 2 lip balms (1) sent/rec

from calluna - gourdy handspun (1) sent/rec
from A2K - lot of new sewing thread (2) sent/rec
from bunny1kenobi - 2 chapsticks (1) sent/rec
from loudxmouse - custom Bam mitts (3) sent/rec
from bunny1kenobi - custom shirt (3) sent/rec
from artsycandice - sewing thread (2) sent/rec
from kayrun - 2 balls Bernat Cashmere Natural Blends (1) sent/rec
from RaraAvis - leather scraps (1) sent/rec
from lindyv321 - turquoise bead chain and skull beads (1) sent/rec
from ptarmic wumpus - 3 custom felted wire cords (3) sent/rec

from Abbeeroad - tie dye shirt yellow/blue (1)  sent/rec
from alteredmommy - bunch o' stuff (1) sent/rec
from loudxmouse - rhubarb butter (2) sent/rec
from kayrun - keys (1) sent/rec
from kayrun - Rowan Chunky wool yarn - Colourscape Kaffe Fassett (1) sent/rec

from whitterp - Red heart lavendar + 2 homespun yarn (1) sent/rec
from spikefan - flip top mitts (2) sent/rec

Starting Points: 3
Available Points: 1
Pending Points: 2
Total Points: 3
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014 03:10:29 PM by sheepBlue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

artsycandice

Art makes me happy, and birds. Birds make me happy too.

I just want to drink coffee, create stuff, & sleep

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2014 07:29:36 PM »

Candice's Corner
The perfect stop for creative and unique gifts as well as mixed-media art supplies.
From a pet and smoke-free home.

*** CLOSED ***

=====================================================================================
ITEMS:

SALE!!! I will price match what you spend!
Spend 1 point, get 1 point worth free; spend 2 points, get 2 points worth free... etc...

Painted Pendants (1 pt each)
Choose from: Gull, cougar, wolf, quail, or owl

These pendants are mini paintings on fabric that has been stitched around a coin! The coin adds some nice weight to the piece. There might be a quarter or a nickel under there. Wink Hand-stitched, hand-painted.

Pop-up Puppet (2 pt) SALE (1 pt)
I made several of these for a holiday event last year and after my kids each grabbed one I was surprised to find this one in a tote, unloved, unplayed-with. Grin She is made from one of those heavy-duty vintage yarn cones. (If anyone has any, or can get any, I am interested!) I tried to get an action shot with my two-year old. I hope you get the picture.

Paintings
These pieces are part of a collection of birds that I painted for my "Inspire" art show that was up during the summer of 2013.

They each measure approximately 9" x 11 7/8" x 5/16" and come mounted with a bracket on the back ready for immediate hanging and enjoying. These are mixed-media pieces that include, but may not be limited to, watercolor, prismacolor pencils, graphite, micron, and charcoal. The paintings were adhered to a custom cut piece of wood and sealed in a matte finish. the edges were softened and sanded. There are wrinkles where the paper buckled as it was being glued, do not be alarmed, this was a desired result of this particular process. The back of the wood is painted white and is labeled with the title and signed and dated by me.

Short-eared Owl (2 pt)

Killdeer Painting
(2 pt.)

American Avocet (2 pt.)

Western Tanager
(2 pt.)

Mini Books (.5 pt each)
Claim from the following:
Winged Book with blue ribbon (far left)
Mini green Ornament Book with gold detail (top, middle)
Mini green sketchbook with wrap-around cover (top, right)
Mini Winged Book (middle, brown and green cover)
Mini red ornament book (far right, middle)
Pink and green notebook (far right, bottom)

From left to right the thumbnails represent the following:
- The winged book with blue ribbon, open
- Mini green ornament book with gold detail, closed and opened (2nd and 3rd images)
- The mini winged book (has the same pocket/wing design as the larger version for notes/etc.)
- Mini red ornament book, opened
- pink and green notebook (it has graph pages in pink and green lines)

**Handmade Notecards offered in sets of four** They will come with coordinating envelopes.

Bird Wing Notecards #1 (.5 pts)

These are screenprinted onto BFK paper then stitched with some decorative paper or lace and are glued to the card so the stitches don't show through to the inside. Note that this set opens on the side.

Bird Wing Notecards #2 (.5 pts)
These are screenprinted onto BFK paper then stitched with some decorative paper and are glued to the card so the stitches don't show through to the inside. Note that this set opens on the bottom.

Small Blank Notebooks (.5 pt each) SALE (.25 pts each)
These are made with blank sketch paper and are bound with a Japanese stab-stitch. The owls, wine glass, and feathers are block printed with my original designs.
Choose from (Left to right, top to bottom):
Short-eared Owl, Green Stripe, Feathers
Natural
Barn Owl

4x6" Mixed-Media Wall Art (1 pt)
I made this for the 4x6" Art Swap, but I recognized my partner's names and went a different direction for one of them. This features fabric from my stash including vintage tatting and tassels, bits of burlap, knit material, a red button, and embroidered details on the little houses. There is a hanger on the back so it is ready to go on your wall.

Details:

Mini "Luck" Hoop
(1 pt) sale (.25 pt)

Feather keyring (.5 pt each) Sale (.25 pts each)
Block-printed with my own design. Patterned fabric on the back.
Labeled as follows:
Top row from right to left: A, B, C, D
Bottom row from right to left: E, F, G, H
The first picture shows the fronts and the second shows the corresponding backs.

Plaster Bird Heads (1 pt each)
These birds were made with plaster-wrap layered many times over a clay mold I sculpted. They are very lightweight and are hollow inside. (You can see this from the in-progress thumbnail image.) They hang very easily. I have them on only a tack in this picture.
Choose from the blue Lazuli Bunting or the Goldfinch claimed

=====================================================================================
SUPPLIES:

Porcelain Limbs
(2 pt)
This is a lot of four mis-matched arms and one matching set of legs. I will also throw in one of the torsos below. Let me know which torso you want or I will decide for you. I tried to get more arms but the place I got these at only had legs leeft. I think little porcelain arm are a hot commodity right now.

Porcelain Doll Torsos (.5 pt each) Sale (.5 pts for all three)
Labeled as follows: 1, 2, 3 (3 is the smaller one)
The larger ones are 5" tall while the little one is 3 1/2" tall

"Felt It" book (1 pts)
This book is like new. I was on a felting kick a while ago but never ended up using this
Amazon link here to look inside the book.

Wooden balls (.5 pt for all)
There are 20 in all. These would be great for mixed-media work or just for playing with. They are concentric circles carved around them.

Acrylic flat-backed cabs (.25 pt) Free with purchase, just claim it!
The cabs are 3/4" along their longest measurement

Misc. (sale .25 for all)
Claim as (left to right):
Wooden Circles, Scrapbook Picture Trim (cardstock), Small linoleum blocks (2 available), Copper Christmas Trees (set of four)

Sparkly Skull Fabric (.5 pts) sale .25 pts
This piece is unwashed and measures approximately 43" square. It is cotton.

Halloween Print Set of 2 pieces of fabric (.5 pts) sale .25 pts
Two different pieces of unwashed cotton Halloween print.
The piece on the left measures about 42" x 36" and the piece on the right measures 40" x 18"

Claims made from me:
to Avesthel - Little Fox Hoop (1 pt) - received
to A2K - Marsh Wren painting (2pts) - received
to Sheepblue - anti-pill fleece, 3 large pieces (3 pts) - sent 10/1
to RavaAvis - House Finch Painting (2 pts) - received
to Ptarmic Wumpus - Northern Flicker Painting (2 pts) - received
to squidget - 8 porcelain arms and legs (2 pts) - received
to Sheepblue - 2 lino blocks & 2 doilies (1 pt) - received
to Sheepblue - lino-cut bird cards & 2 paper punches (1 pt) - recieved

to brandyk - 4 small blank notebooks (1 pt) Blue Floral, Wine Glass, Orange Flowers, Purple Paisley - received
     - and the Acoustic Guitar block-printed freebie

to sheepBlue: sewing thread (2 pts) - received
to lindyv321 for snowman mug rug - (1pt) - received
to kayrun:  Tatted lace doily (1 pt) - received
to iota1617: Painted Pendant: Gull (1pt) - received
    - 2 Vintage Lace Doilies, Spotted Owl Patch (Free)

to RaraAvis: Painted Pendant-Quail (1 pt) - received
    - owl painted pendant (free)
    - Carnation and Strawberry block-printed patch (free)

to Watsonc7: Painted pendant Wolf (1 pt) -a received
    - Goldfinch plaster head (FREE)

Claims I have made:
from Sheepblue - Bag 5 (2 pt) - received
from Ptarmic Wumpus - Felted ruffle scarf - black and burgundy (1 pt) - received
from Ptarmic Wumpus - Felted ruffle scarf - Blue and white  (1 pt) - received
from Sheepblue - received
     - Fat Quarters: Bird Skulls - (1 pt)
     - FishHat Ladies Print (2 pt)
     - Creative Wall Weaving (1 pt)
     - Embroidered Twinchie: Lungs - (1 pt)

from brandyk - trifold doodling pads x 2 (2 pt) - received
from iota1617 - infinity scarf: blue floral (2 pt) - received
from Sheepblue - embroidered twinchies: Texture and Amoeba (1 pt) - received
from squidget whale bag (1 pt) - received
from sheepblue - Loose TM Patch: Zetti Lady (.25 pts) - received
                          - Loose TM Path: Party Dogs (.25 pts)
                          - Embroidered Twinchie: Frida Kahlo (.5 pt)
from loudxmouse Union Jack Coffee Cup Sleeve (1 pt) - received

from sheepBlue - Teesha Moore Bag - Christmas Bag 2 (1 pt) - received
from sheepBlue - TM Christmas Bag 1 + lrg flaming pouch as a freebie (1 pt) - received
from sheepblue - Embroidered Twinchie nautilus and woven circles(freebie) (1 pt) received

from whitterp - Resin and Hardener 4 oz bottles (0.5 pt)
                                             twinchie: candy corn cat (0.5 pt) received

from sheepblue - cotton crochet necklace w/stone (1 pt)
                          - Brown silk (?) yarn - (0.5 pt) free w/sale
                          - Batman Fabric - (0.5 pt) free w/sale - received

Starting Points: 3
Pending Points: 1
Current Points: 2
Total Points (pending + current): 3
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014 09:34:19 PM by artsycandice » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a Crafster Best of 2014 Winner!

STS Shop Winter 2016
50 in 2014
50 in 2015
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Curtain Rods
Tute Tuesday: Fold Out ATC
I'm Meltingggg!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...