A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,574
Currently Running With Scissors:
135 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 53
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Rd 10 (SU to Oct 3/14;SO Dec 1/14)  (Read 109019 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: December 01, 2014 01:22:12 PM »

Swap name: Christmas Stocking Swap Round 10

Date to send item by: Dec. 1, 2014

This is what I found on the first page about sending - December 1st
« Last Edit: December 01, 2014 01:23:18 PM by Homerof2 - Reason: clarification » THIS ROCKS   Logged
artsycandice

Art makes me happy, and birds. Birds make me happy too.

I just want to drink coffee, create stuff, & sleep

View Profile WWW
« Reply #491 on: December 01, 2014 01:56:17 PM »

I'm *nearly* done but I am confused...I thought we had until the 14th to send if we were shipping domestically?

Christmas Stocking Swap Rd 10 (SU to Oct 3/14;SO Dec 1/14)

Is that incorrect? Huh It it supposed to be today? If so, I definitely won't be shipping today. Later this week for sure but not today, no.

That confused me at first as well, and I remember figuring out that it's the year (2014)... At least that's what I think it means!   Cheesy

(Related):  I shipped today!   Grin
I had the same confusion...I'm sure your partner will be ok with you sending a little late. It's not like she hasn't sent a little late in any recent swaps...ahem  Wink

What?? Oh no. I had the 14th in my mind too! I think the little 1 right next to the 14 just didn't register when I glanced at it. I have been so busy lately. Oh gees. I will definitely be sending late then. I''m sorry I goofed the date too!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a Crafster Best of 2014 Winner!

STS Shop Winter 2016
50 in 2014
50 in 2015
fluffypants
« Reply #492 on: December 01, 2014 02:08:13 PM »

Eep! I'm ready to roll, just need to wrap up and get to the Post Office tonight. Smiley Yayyy! So excited, hoping everything stay intact!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

seeuudee

Smile!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #493 on: December 01, 2014 02:09:37 PM »

Well, stocking and goodies winging their way to the Netherlands - wrapped half of it before realised I had not taken photos, so unwrapped, took photos and rewrapped!

I really want to wait until Christmas to open, I do struggle with opening presents early  Embarrassed I have asked my partner if she is ok with me posting a pic of the wrapped goodies, then updating with new pics once opened.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

beeker
« Reply #494 on: December 01, 2014 04:23:50 PM »

I shipped!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
Christmas Stocking Swap - crafting Smiley
dessadoll
« Reply #495 on: December 01, 2014 04:55:45 PM »

Oh my word!!!!!!  I was so proud of myself for getting everything done on time to send.  Drove to the city to mail it....and over 20 people in line at the post office!  SERIOUSLY! 

Going to try another one, if it's just as bad, I apologize now but I will have to send it tomorrow. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/brieannao/

I am always up for a personal swap!
LovelyMiss
Craftalongs Moderator
Crafting for Good Moderator
Home Sweet Home Moderator

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #496 on: December 01, 2014 05:08:32 PM »

I sent out today.  It ended up being a larger box than I expected!  Cheesy  Our little town post office was packed, too.  I guess everyone is getting their holiday presents in the mail early.

I can't wait for my partner and I to both receive!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dharma_rebel
I'm a little bit country, and I'm a little bit rock and roll.

put a bird on it

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #497 on: December 01, 2014 05:35:55 PM »

Oh my word!!!!!!  I was so proud of myself for getting everything done on time to send.  Drove to the city to mail it....and over 20 people in line at the post office!  SERIOUSLY! 

Going to try another one, if it's just as bad, I apologize now but I will have to send it tomorrow. 

I couldn't BELIEVE how crazy the post office was today!? And the Grinches in the cars!? I drove through the one way parking lot and around the block 4 times before I found someone walking to their car. I stopped and they took their sweet time pulling out - a couple cars stacked up behind me and TWO of them laid their horns on. I live in Washington State, which is the No, You First State. You aren't supposed to use your horn here unless there is a life or death emergency!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #498 on: December 01, 2014 05:42:57 PM »

I'm *nearly* done but I am confused...I thought we had until the 14th to send if we were shipping domestically?

Christmas Stocking Swap Rd 10 (SU to Oct 3/14;SO Dec 1/14)

Is that incorrect? Huh It it supposed to be today? If so, I definitely won't be shipping today. Later this week for sure but not today, no.

I thought the 14th was the deadline too.  So I was thinking I was mailing out early.  As I was planning on mailing today.  But, with extra house work with an in-law visiting I wasn't able to mail today.  The package will have to wait til the end of the week now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #499 on: December 01, 2014 05:53:03 PM »

I'm still here! I've been sewing between taking care of my Husband he had surgery a week ago today! He's doing good just can't lift over 10lbs. for awhile!  I'm done with everything except one thing & then I'll be done with everything. It'll be sending tomorrow when I get that one thing done & taking pics it'll be to late to go to the post office today!

On the opening of the stocking & everything, I was going to wait until Christmas, since that will be the only thing that I won't know what it is! My husband tells me to get what I want then I wrap it & put it under the tree! But I got 1 thing already which is my computer so I'm happy!

I hope everyone had a great Thanks Giving!

So excited that your stocking will be only surprises that you have.  I hope you have fun opening and that I did it justice......  It is on it's way and should be there by Monday!  Glad to hear hubby is doing well!!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Green Tomato Pie
@Home This Weekend: Door Decor
June 20, 2019 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...