A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November Crafting Tips & Tricks: Check out Kittykill's latest DIY video, How to Make Glowing Wax Globes!
Total Members: 314,623
Currently Running With Scissors:
340 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 53
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Christmas Stocking Swap Rd 10 (SU to Oct 3/14;SO Dec 1/14)  (Read 103460 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

mandykaye
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #140 on: October 10, 2014 10:03:31 PM »

Checking in! I am working on ideas and hope to get some supplies and begin this weekend! I definitely need some crafting and retail therapy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ongoing ATC swaps!!!
Pinterest/Instagram
Ratfinkz
Rataholic

Animal Mad!

« Reply #141 on: October 10, 2014 10:34:48 PM »

P_E_S_T I am so very jealous excited for you! That will be so amazing for you, and is a lifelong dream of mine! I hope you will let me see the photos!

On a crafty note I have started stalking and jotting down ideas, I will start this swap once I have finished my mini days of Christmas, which will be soon =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I now have an Etsy shop selling my genuine gemstone wirework jewellery - Pretty Twisted Gems
My craft blog. If you are swapping with me be warned this may contain spoilers
http://ratfinkzcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
Sharalee
http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

Re:
« Reply #142 on: October 11, 2014 12:20:03 PM »

WOW "P_E_S_T"  that so cool to get to go to Africa & go on Safari what a experience for your children & you & your husband. Wink You'll have to take lots of pics to show us.
My husband lived in  Ethiopia for 2 yrs when he was 8 yrs till 10 yrs  he still has fond memories. His Dad was the eye Dr there. They came from Germany!
On a crafty note. I have a few ideas for the Stocking Still in the sketching mode.  I will be stalking some & have some fun things for extras! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #143 on: October 11, 2014 12:49:24 PM »

Africa sounds so fun and Im sure will be great experience.  I don't know anyone who has visited there so, I would love to hear stories and see pictures when you get back.  I have never set foot in any other country, but my mom was born in Germany and lived there roughly 5 yrs.  When my Grandparents passed away I actually inherited a castle painting that they bought in Germany and some German beer stein mugs.  The painting hangs in the living room and I keep knitting needles and crochet hooks in the beer steins.  Smiley

Now....to stay on topic in crafting news I still have not started any crafting since I am busy with previous craft projects.  I have however decided on a stocking to make and have an idea of another item to make my partner.  It will be marvelous.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
SevsOnlyGirl

Swap Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: October 11, 2014 03:03:42 PM »

Thank you to everyone that volunteered to have a second partner and the chance at two sets of goodies! Smiley  We are all set with our new partnering!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SevsOnlyGirl

Swap Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: October 11, 2014 03:05:44 PM »

If you have not had contact with your partner by now, please let me know asap.  Everyone should have had some sort of contact - whether it is chatting in the thread, PMs, connecting on social media or something. Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged
cabaute

Fickle Crafter Extraordinaire

A loving heart is the truest wisdom. -Dickens

« Reply #146 on: October 11, 2014 03:46:34 PM »

P_E_S_T that sounds AWESOME!  What a great thing for you and your family.  Definitely would love to see some pics and hear about it when you return!!

In my ho-hum boring old life  Grin  I went fabric shopping today...  Which is sort of like an expedition, avoiding all the crazed Saturday shoppers and listening to the wails of little ones across the store.  I found some awesome fabrics for LadybugsAndBumblebees"stocking" (not a stocking, as per her request... why didn't I think of that?  Smiley).

Also got fabrics for a few other things...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest:  http://pinterest.com/cabaute/
Yay!  I had a featured project! Faux Taxidermy introducing Sheldon, the Shoebill Crane
I love personal swaps!
mom2em
« Reply #147 on: October 11, 2014 04:31:44 PM »

Excited to start crafting!  Started stalking my partner and have a couple ideas. Need to hit the fabric store next week before I can start on the stocking.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Christine~
Proud SAHM to Emma (11/14/07) and Abigail (6/16/11).
http://www.etsy.com/people/mom2em/favorites?ref=pr_faves
http://pinterest.com/mom2em/
littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #148 on: October 11, 2014 06:16:10 PM »

I have been bouncing around on both of my partners Pinterest boards this evening.   Cheesy

Cabaute that animated picture in your post is hilarious!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #149 on: October 11, 2014 08:56:50 PM »

I'm currently on the mainland for two weddings this weekend and next, so I'm going to mostly be brainstorming, pinning in downtime, and thinking upon things for the next week or so!

Then, hopefully on to crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 53 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Clipboard Photo Display
Party with a Pumpkin Challenge Winner: Floral Pumpkin Centerpiece
November 15, 2017 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...