A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
168 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 13 Days of Halloween Round 6  (Read 49431 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
dessadoll
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2014 08:10:59 AM »

got my package from gala_apples. ... now to find the patience to wait to open them.

Here is package number 13.  Cookies, cookies, cookies!! Of course I had to try one of each  Tongue

#12  some fabulous Halloween diecuts and embroidery floss for future projects.

#11  some really beautiful handmade cat cards Smiley will be sending some this week!

#10 awesome skull in a cage! Love it!

After some issues with uploading...here are the last few days.

#9 some really cute magnets for my nearly 14 year old daughter.

#8 a really cute fairy flower headband for my 7 year old daughter.

#7 a journal for my 9 year old son.

All my kids love what was made for them, and each item is already in use.  Thanks gala_apples for thinking of my kids!

#6 some really cute Halloween pencils and notebooks

#5 opened this the same time as day 6, but my tablet wouldn't let me post pictures.
How cute are these cards!  Love me some candy corn!  

#4 a really cool friendship bracelet and necklace!  I love the necklace ubber much!  

#3 some seriously cool books.  I plan on leaving these on my shelf all year to see if anyone will notice Smiley

#2  Ok this is by far my favorite item of this entire swap!!!!  I love Betty Boop!!!

#1 Some wicked sugar skull magnets!!  Currently residing on my kitchen fridge, trying to decide if I should put them in my locker at work...either way, they are going to stay up year round Smiley

Thanks gala_apples for being my crafty partner!!

* Here are my favorite items that I made for my partner.  My kids thought the zombie bear (with glow in the dark eyes) was too scary to have in our house.  lol

« Last Edit: October 14, 2014 12:08:56 AM by dessadoll » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/brieannao/

I am always up for a personal swap!
psyche

Late Arrival (by Mister Reusch)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2014 03:15:24 PM »

My package from crazyda79, still boxed:

All unnumbered, so I can choose which to open when. Plus an extra little Frankenstein baggie with a treat in it for each day. Some of the treats may have gotten eaten early (100 Grand and Twix, oh my!)

OCTOBER 1 came in a spooky little house. (Bonus item!)

And the actual gift was... a bag of Auntie's Pumpkin Pie tea inside a BIG black mug that says "Bat Lady". Delightful! (Full disclosure: I chose to open this item first because I could smell the tea)

OCTOBER 2 - I went for the first clear bag with the purple quilty something in it (I do love purple and quilty), and it was.... a skull bejeweled oven mitt! With some batty potholders tucked inside.

OCTOBER 3 - I went for the other clear bag with the purple quilty something in it (sticking to my theme!), and this time it was.... 2 handmade (I think) potholders, with some well-chosen quotes on it. That's the witches' quote from Macbeth, and a quote about writing/cooking from Agatha Christie. Good stalking, crazyda!

LOOSE IN BOX ITEMS - I'm not sure if these chappies were all supposed to be loose in the box, but they were!
1/3: Ghostly scarf!

2 & 3/3: Some cute little canvases and a couple skeleton hands (the hands apparently should have been on the frame - next item, but I do like both items with or without each other too!)

OCTOBER 4 - I went for the loosest wrapped tissue paper item, since I was starting to see inside. It was... a classy gothy type frame!

OCTOBER 5 - I opened a festive bag today, and it was... a welcome sign! I really love this one. The combo of black & silver, spiderwebs, and book pages really snaps, and is just my style.

OCTOBER 6
- Spooky spidery "candle" [light]! (Does it turn on, crazyda79? I can't seem to find a switch!)

OCTOBER 7 - A hoopla with a nice bright skull print, and a creepy Victorian family photo!

OCTOBER 8 - A few teeny jewellery pieces. A vampire owl button, 2 tiny sparkly jars of "poison" pendants/charms (neat! I'm really into these), and two rings too: Another delightful sparkle jar (that I will have to glue back on its ring base), and a tiny Ouija board, planchette and all! I will wear these guys a lot I bet.

OCTOBER 9 - I opened the big, strange shaped package today. I should have guessed by the season it was a witch hat! (I was thinking... giant light bulb? lampshade? Lol). It's a really lovely witch hat centrepiece/table decor piece. This will go out on my main table once Thanksgiving weekend (that's this weekend here in Canada) is done.

OCTOBER 10
- Cool magnet board with Poe magnets! Is this also a chalk board? Loving hte magnets particularly though! These I think will also migrate to my fridge. Smiley

OCTOBER 11 - A neat bunting with... glow-in-the-dark patterns? I think so! Haven't had time to check.

Plus, a super cute sparkly purple spider fascinator that will definitely be part of my Halloween day get-up at work (and maybe out for weekends on non-Halloween days too)

OCTOBER 12 - A hoopla with a poison bottle and skulls! Very witch doctor. Smiley

OCTOBER 13 - A big white-board style image (including a white board marker). I saved the item in the nice reusable Halloweeen tote for last. Happy Halloween to all!

« Last Edit: October 17, 2014 11:47:14 AM by psyche » THIS ROCKS   Logged

So sad to see Craftster go!

Check me out at:
@jessicapeter1 (Twitter and Instagram)
http://pinterest.com/psyche13
crazyda79
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2014 12:26:07 AM »

My goodies from psyche!!  Oh it is so tempting!  I dunno if I can wait Wink

Day 1-package 13
Mm mm mm candy disguised as a mummy!

Day 2-package 12
An awesome black cat wall/door decoration. I have 2 black cats so this is neato!

Day 3- package 11
An adorable needle book!  Love it.  I always misplace my needles!

Day 4- package 10
Cute dishcloths that resemble candy corns!  I love candy corn!

Day 5- package 9
Walking dead shirt!  Go team Daryl! Love it and love him!

Day 6- package 8
Hilarious googly eyed cards!  I love them so much!  Super cute!

Day 7- package 7
Super fun craft supplies.  Love the Axe sticker and the little doodads!

Day 8- package 6
Adorable bat coasters!  Cute fabric

Day 9- package 5
Yummy yummy tea! Mm mm mm

Day 10- package 4
A totally awesome Frankenstein shirt.  My coworker tried to take it from me today lol

Day 11- package 3
My favoritist part of True Blood is the theme song and I got an awesome blood spattered canvas with the words! It's hanging over my bed Wink

Day 12- package 2
Have I mentioned that I love candy corn?  Well here are more!  Cute decorated pumpkins.

Day 13- package 1
I love table runners and Halloween and now I have both in one!

I had such a great time with this swap both making the stuff and opening my packages.  Thanks so much!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014 06:09:02 PM by crazyda79 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Check out my new adventure Jamberry
sowool
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2014 02:30:04 PM »

Halloween goodies from Calixita!!! Eek...can't wait!!!

First Box

Second Box

My countdown begins!!!

Thirteen
Cute little package and I adore all the black cat tags she made!

Ta-da!
Absolutely gorgeous beaded and stitched skull earrings! Totally love!

Selfie:)

Thank you, Calixita...I'm definitely  going to be wearing these all year around! And thank you for making sure the wires were nickle-free so my ears don't swell up like big red balloons;)

Twelve
Woohoo...Bats, Bats, Bats (and spiders, too)!!! I had bat cutouts on my wishlist and Calixita sure did deliver....piles and piles of different shaped bats! I'm going to attach them to my walls this weekend and will post an action shot then Grin

Eleven
A (crocheted?) bones and cauldron softie! Oh, my goodness....this is absolutely adorable!

Ten
I think there a was a bit of a mishap with day 10.  When I was unwrapping, some of the ribbon and packing peanuts near the top was stuck to the gift with paint. I took it all off, but now I'm not sure if I was suppose to remove that top ribbon or not. Correct me if I'm wrong, Calixita!

Its a spooky glass bottle with an etched skull design on it and flying bats at the top!

Nine
An awesome gravesite statuette! I especially love the little blackbird sitting on the grave marker.

On the back is is a image of a dancing skeleton. I had this fun little guy pinned on my halloween board.....I can't help but smile when I see it!

What a great art piece to add to my Halloween decor! Thanks, Calixita!

Eight
A spooky haunted house! I love all of the tiny details....the teeny spiderwebs, a creepy skull peeking out of the top window, the two flying ghosts, a little witches broom and a wee bat hanging off the back of the roof. Awesomeness!!!

Seven
"Calling cats tends to be a rather overrated activity. Might as well call a whirlwind. The Cat from Coraline!!! I absolutely love that movie and also have quite an obsession with black cats! He is perfect, Calixita!!!

Six
I can't get over the tags Calixita made...isn't it gorgeous!

It's a DVD player! Oh, wait.... Wink

A beautiful boo wreath for my door! I love all of the different textures she used. Glossy black branches, knit and cloth flowers and leather leaves.

Five
Alcohol Ink Dyed Tile Coasters!!! Eeep!

Not only am I in desperate need of a "not your usual run-of-the-mill coaster" set, but I am in love with this style of art. Beautiful work, Calixita!

Okay, so it has been a crazy weekend, and I really couldn't get to opening up my gifts each day...so sorry, Calixita! So, I opened packages 4,3,2, and 1 this morning (which was totally fun, I'm not gonna lie Wink). Here are my impressive goodies!

Four
A stenciled pillow cover with what has become one of my favorite images. That must have taken FOREVER to make all of those cuts! It looks fabulous!

Three
Goodies for my goblins! My oldest is into vampires, my middle son loves zombies, and my youngest is all about pink. You nailed it...they all love their shirts!

Action shots....my middle son woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, so I couldn't convince him to let me take his picture. He did love the design and color, though, and ended up wearing his new shirt to school today:)

Olive says if her big brother doesn't want it, she does...haha!

Two
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Shocked Check this thing out! A peyote bracelet!!! It is absolutely amazing and fits my wrist perfectly! I can't imagine how long it took you to do this. Love, love, love!!!

One
Yay! She made a shirt for me, as well! Great choice of shirt with the flowers and loving the little heart details. I seriously love this image....I'm even considering getting it tattooed on my ribcage! Grin

Extras
Napkins and colorful skeleton garland!

I had a blast swapping with you, Calixita!!! Time to kick back, have a glass of wine, and enjoy the rest of the season! Happy Halloween everyone!!!

« Last Edit: October 14, 2014 10:07:31 AM by happylittleclam » THIS ROCKS   Logged
cadet120433
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2014 08:46:07 AM »

claimed!

Day 1: a wonderfully adorable greeting card (that included a very nice note!) with chihuahuas on it and a set of 8 little blackbird clippies! (They were a little hard to photograph but so cute!)

Day 2: what's better than cute dogs? Cute dogs in Halloween costumes! A set of 4 magnets for the fridge Smiley

Day 3: a beautiful lace spiderweb hoop!

Day 4: soooo cute! A "pumpkin" crate with these adorably spooky jar candles inside! I've already used them but can't pick a favorite..

« Last Edit: October 06, 2014 09:47:35 AM by cadet120433 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

October Crafty Inspirations! I made it!http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=361238.0
Sparkledust
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2014 11:52:26 AM »

all mine  Grin

I've now received the parcel Glamis sent me. It's been beautifully wrapped and has amazing halloween tags on, different coloured ties and tonnes of candy. I just can't wait to get stuck in to our countdown  Grin

WOWZERS - Check out the stash from Glamis, It's just like Xmas but Halloween!

Day 1 - Some Awesome skull coasters. These are going to be great for the party Smiley

Day 2 - A zombie doll.. how cool is this! Massive attention to detail and very creepy looking!

Day 3 - Ignore the mess behind my ironing board but couldn't find an easier way to display in all it's glory. This is going to look perfect along our fireplace mantle. Also got a lollipop!

Day 4 - Black confetti, keyring and a really cool skeleton bracelet.

Day 5 - Cross stitched pumpkin hanger, think this will go on my craft wall all year round

Day 6 - Bumber gift pack including two lots of Halloween fabric, candy mould, headband, skeleton crafting tape (stacks of it!) and candy!

Day 7 - Painted tea light holders, they are so detailed I can't even workout how Glamis did this....was it a template? Ghost bics are yummy!

Day 8 - An awesome Boo sign. Think this is destined for the kitchen, I can swap it with the wooden spoon!

Day 9 - Awesome skele pig, what a brilliant idea!

Day 10 - Creepy picture - It's holographic so looks like sweet vintage children and as you move around the room it also appears as creepy zombie children! The frame is the exact accent colour of my front room so think Glamis is a mindreader!

Day 11 - For hubby, a zombie brain beanie. Hubby works in London so can seen this being worn all through the winter for the cold train journeys! Look out for him London Crafters! It's fleece too so very warm!

Day 12 - Awesome pumpkin box for all our ghooly treats Cheesy

Day 13 - Have a squint, stand back a bit or get a little closer, do you see what this pixel quilt is? Amazing sewing skills, can't wait to dress the place up with this, I think I may be inspired to make some matching ones too!

Thank you so much Glamis for an amazing first time Halloween swap. I really appreciate all the hard work you've put in and can't wait to display all my items so all my friends and family are in awe! You're awesome X
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014 12:39:00 PM by Sparkledust » THIS ROCKS   Logged
adrienne_bowers
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2014 11:55:49 AM »

My parking space  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetyetevil
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2014 04:09:18 PM »

My goodies from QueenNinjaMonkey!!

QueenNinjaMonkey and I at Ghoultide 10/4/14-so many cool items!

Day 13 treats! Jelly bellys are one of my favorite candies! I love the suckers with the eyes, I have wanted some of these for a while!

Day 12-a Halloween tree! I love this, hope there are goodies to put on it one day.... Grin

Day 11- treats for the tree! OMG I love ove love the little ones she painted for me! You can tell which horror creepers they are. so fricken awesome!

Day 10- hand painted mug and beverages. I love it!

Day 9-cupcake decorating kit and skelly hand mitt-I bake a lot and of course what is better that Halloween decorating items and skelly pot holder. Perfect for me!!

Day 8-skull wreath- Super cool, I need to put this up immediately!!

Day 8-ornaments and mini pumpkins- I love these ornaments for the tree and the decoupage pumpkins! Ornaments went on the tree and the pumkins are decorating the base.  Grin
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014 03:16:03 PM by sweetyetevil » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

lettucecraft.com

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2014 09:09:23 AM »

Everyone has claimed their spot!  I have created a link to each persons gallery on the first page so you don't have to go searching to post each day.

Love seeing the goodies that are popping up already!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Facebook

Please join us at lettucecraft.com
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

lettucecraft.com

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2014 09:33:00 AM »

rantyhippie I am so sorry your partner flaked on you  Angry Angry I LOVE all the stuff you made for her, especially the crochet haunted house and the Ewok scoodie.  I am glad there were things that you wanted to keep for youself and I hope you join us next year and have a GREAT swap!!!

I love your tree coocoosnest!  I have one too but it's just a mini Christmas tree that we painted black.  Might be fun to wrap up some small surprises for the kids and put them under there though.  I wish I had thought of that before I gave my daughter the Halloween hairbobs I made for her the other night!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Facebook

Please join us at lettucecraft.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...