A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is monkey business and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 311,865
Currently Running With Scissors:
283 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 13 Days of Halloween Round 6  (Read 40101 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: September 02, 2014 12:16:15 PM »

image source

Please claim a spot in the gallery.  Once you receive and start opening up you will update the same post each day rather than replying to the gallery with each new gift.  Feel free to reply to post comments on all the goodies though!

PLEASE DO NOT post replies or ask questions in the gallery until everyone has claimed a spot!!!!!!

Participants:
1. lindyv321
2. kittykill
4. MissingWillow
5. gotgrey
6. phoenixfiredesigns
7. WeeFreeRhie
8. QueenNinjaMonkey
9. coocoosnest
10. Sparkledust
11. dessadoll
12. rantyhippie
13. cadet120433
14. fiberartsy
15. whatthepuck
16. adrienne_bowers
17. Sederick
18. happylittleclam
19. Glamis
20. gala_apples
21. calixita
22. Ffrogg526
23. quaggy
24. crazyda79
25. Thimbles71
26. ChameleonHound
27. sweetyetevil
28. vincentvanbuck
29. psyche

« Last Edit: September 22, 2014 09:07:01 AM by lindyv321 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014 12:16:37 PM »

I received the first box from quaggy and have another on the way.  I am feeling rather spoiled already and it took a lot of will power not to start tearing into things!!

quaggy seriously spoiled my family and I am overwhelmed by her generosity!  We have had a rough week so I decided to let them open up their goodies yesterday.  They each received a reusable Halloween bag filled with candy and these painted cans

Inside the cans were all kinds of fun Halloween goodies which I didn't get pictures of... but they also received some fun Halloween books

And these fun suckers!

So the kids opened their gifts a bit early but I was good and waited till today!  quaggy sent along some fun bags with extras that she said I could open up at anytime so yeah, I opened up 2 today along with my first present.  

Look at this awesome wreath!!!

Here are all the extra goodies too,
These awesome mats that are now serving as a sort of tree skirt for my mini Halloween tree, lots of fun Halloween goodies like floss and GLOW IN THE DARK nail polish!!!!!!!! squee!!!!!!! and the cutest little Frankenstein who dances!

And I got my own mustache lolly

Today I got some wonderful Halloween wrap bookmarks and a new book that I haven't read!

As an extra I got these fab felt ornaments for my Halloween tree!!!

Today I received a wonderful table runner.  It fits on my table perfectly too!

Guess what??? It's double sided so I can use it next month too!

Oh and my final extra surprise is this AMAZING mummy.  I adore this!

The next gift we got was a super sparkly kitty wall hanging.  Sorry for the light stripe, it was hanging in front of curtains..

Sunday I opened up this fab mug rug and mug!  Both are being used at the office today.

Yesterday I got this wonderful couple.  Pretty sure these will be displayed year round

Today the kids and I opened all these fabulous potion bottles.  These are AMAZING and look great with my large Halloween display.

quaggy is such a talented painter!  This is a wood slice she painted that I just adore!  This is the cutest ghost ever!

Is anyone else sad that there are only a few days left for those of us who started opening on the 1st??
Today I received the most beautiful antique Halloween ornaments I have ever seen!  I can't wait to put them on my little tree.

As if that wasn't awesome enough I also got these amazing goodies!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!  Look what I got today....

I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!! All the little details are so fun to look at at.  It's like Halloween I Spy!  quaggy where did you get the tray?? I am always on the lookout for these for when I do shrines etc.

Saturday I opened up this awesome wall quilt!  It's hanging up near my big Halloween display.  I need to get a picture of the whole thing to share..

Sunday (my last day since my kids opened their stuff a day early) was AMAZING!!! I didn't get pictures yet since yesterday was a busy day but wow!! Just wow!!  Hopefully I can get pics tonight!

Sorry it has taken so long to get pics up of my last day.... This is just an amazing gift that I will cherish forever!  quaggy made me an awesome welcome sign with an interchangeable center.

I would love to collect more designs!  Thank you quaggy for being such an amazing partner!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014 12:02:40 PM by lindyv321 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014 12:20:12 PM »

My goodies from Fiberartsy!

Day One!
Love love love my little Frankie and this absolutely beautiful silhouette. It is so me! Thank you!

Day Two!
I LOVE The Bride of Frankenstein and other Universal monsters. Check out my awesome new jewels!

Day Three!
Lots of fun embroidery floss, awesome needle minders, scissor fob.

Day Four!
I love miniatures and fairy gardens so fiberartsy treated me right! I can't wait to use these in my Halloween fairy garden. Thank you so much! The pillow is just about the cutest!

Day Five!
OMG! You guys! I hit the motherload of all treats! I couldn't even picture all the awesomeness. So many goodies! I'm dying!

Day Six!
Ornaments for my tree! I love the zombie nesting doll. CANDY! The coffin is the best.

Day Seven!
This might be my favorite so far. Fiberartsy adorable little guy joined in on the fun! My little ghost is too cute for words. I love my mug and yes! More candy!

Day Eight!
I love miniatures and this little birdcage is perfect! A little tombstone and bottlebrush tree are the best

Day Nine and ten!
A very cool shadow box that will stay out all year long and the best banner! (I can't remember if the banner was today or yesterday-I have all my loot in one place right now) The banner is just the cutest.

Day eleven!
My upstairs is boho gypsy sideshow circus theme. My craft room, bedroom and bathroom are dedicated to 1930's carnival theme.  This pillow is absolutely perfect for my room! I love my fortune telling gypsy!

Day twelve!
I love wreaths! This is perfect not only for Halloween but for those dark fall nights. It is perfect! I think I will keep it up in my room all year long.

Day thirteen and the most awesome way to finish out the swap. FRANKIE!!!! The picture does not do it justice. Thank you so much for the great goodies! I had such a  blast swapping with you!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014 06:37:23 PM by kittykill » THIS ROCKS   Logged

MissingWillow
Sewing in General Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014 12:20:35 PM »

(I will be opening from October 19-31)

DAY 1
Alrighty... I opened my first package today and was absolutely thrilled to find this delightful adjustable candelabra!  It has transparent spooky images that seem to be floating inside of the clear glass balls.  Awesome!  Thank you so much coocoosnest!

DAY 2
A zombie chia pet!  How awesome is this?  And so very 'me'.   Cheesy

DAY 3
Three of the thickest, squishiest, perfect sized crocheted (I think... I'm so very yarn-challenged) pads for our holiday table.  I need these so bad, they will not be stored in early November.  

DAY 4
Practical Magic coasters!  One of my favorite movies ever!
This one shows them on the roof of that gorgeous house at the end of the movie and says "We Owens women have always created a stir"

A photo of Sally that says "Plant lavender for luck and fall in love whenever you can"

Gillian's says "Always throw spilled salt over your left shoulder and Keep rosemary by your garden gate"

Midnight margaritas!!!  "Eye of newt and toe of frog.  Wool of bat and tongue of dog.  Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting.  Barbados lime is just the thing.  Cragged salt like a sailor's stubble.  Flip the switch and Let The Cauldron Bubble.  How Convivial!"  

Aren't they fantastic??

Day 5
Today I opened the most gorgeous framed silhouette of a witch flying in front of a full moon, which is my all time favorite Halloween image!  

DAY 6
Today I was delighted to open this crazy awesome eyeball scarf necklace.  The beaded eyeball is super cool!  This is a craft I wouldn't even know how to begin to do myself.  Seriously!  No clue.

Here's a close-up of the eye.  It looks super realistic!  

DAY 7
A drinking bird, all decked out for Halloween!

DAY 8
Today's package is so much fun!  A gorgeous box filled with Halloween goodies.  I'm going to take the fan with me when I take our farm goods to the farmer's market next Summer.   Smiley

Here's a closer look at the top of the box.  I love the image.  So cool!

DAY 9
BOOK!  I was thrilled when I opened today's package and found Winifred's spell book.  Hocus Pocus is one of my favorite Halloween movies of all time.  I  love this so much!  

What's inside??  A shrine!

This side features Winifred's life potion and three nooses.

And this side has the black flame candle (and spell) and a cute little Binx.  We got a cat a year after Hocus Pocus was released and named him Binx.   Cheesy

DAY 10
A vampire baby in a tiny coffin, so deliciously creepy looking!

Check out those tiny fangs!

DAY 11
I opened an amazing shadowbox full of historical documents related to the 1919 killing of the vampire of Clermont.   Shocked  I love everything about it!

There's a newspaper clipping that describes the loss of the young Bohannon family in a vampire attack.  And one that lauds Mr Robert Parker, whose patented vampire shells were used to kill the beast.  One of the patented bullets (silver tipped and wooden) is included.

A photo of the hunting party and one of Billy James whose ginormous gun was used.  

The case also includes splinters found in the vampire's heart and the fangs which were eventually raffled off .  What a fun, inventive and incredibly crafted piece of art this is!

DAY 12
Let me start by saying I have been bummed that our vacation plans kept me from joining the Halloween Chunky House swap for the first time this year.  So... I can tell you I was happy to see something house-shaped (house-sheeped?) when I opened today's present.  It's our farm!  With zombie sheep!  I collect Halloween chunky houses and have a tiny collection of zombie sheep!  Do you have any idea how thrilled I am???  That's our farm logo and a photo of sheep eating people on our front lawn.

She even zombified a plastic sheep toy and it looks SO realistic.  The spine is visible and intestines are hanging out of it.

The back is awesome, too!  Coocoosnest, you are amazing!  

DAY 13
When I opened today's package, I was thrilled to find a chunky Halloween book!  It's something I've coveted ever since I saw one that loves2experiment made a few years ago.  

When I opened the book my jaw dropped.  There were old timey photos of costumed animals.  But wait a minute.  Those aren't just any animals.  

They're OUR animals!  To say that coocoosnest has been stalking my blog is an understatement, and her talents with photoshop completely blow me away!  

Some of the photos contain dear departed pets, like our cat Gypsy.

And our guardian dog FiFi.  *sniff*

Marsha Marsha Marsha! A fox took her from us this Spring.  I miss her.

Jenna and Jack!

LOL!

This one of our dear departed border collie Jenna and livestock guardian Milos is my favorite.

Thank you thank you thank you, coocoosnest from the bottom of my heart for this and all of my wonderful gifts.  You made me cry on Halloween this year, and that's a good thing.   Kiss Kiss Kiss
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014 11:55:20 AM by MissingWillow » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ffrogg526
Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014 12:27:58 PM »

Look at my loot!  I don't know how I'm going to wait until next Wednesday to start opening!  At least I think Thimbles and I are opening October 1.  Cheesy

I'm finally getting time to post my goodies that I've been opening!  Cheesy

Day 1 - cute mug rug along with tea and chocolate to use on it!  Cheesy

Day 2 - a variety of necklaces!  Cheesy  I wore the black and orange one that looks like the moon to work yesterday and got several compliments on it!  Thank you!

Day 3 - Cute little owl!  Not sure where she's going to go just yet.

Day 4 - Vintage Halloween pictures printed on fabric and made into Halloween ornaments!  This means I need a Halloween tree!  Cheesy  yay!

Day 5 - Three little ghosts from school are we.....  Okay - bad Gilbert and Sullivan joke.  Smiley  But, yes, 3 adorable little ghosties!  I wasn't sure what I would do with them but a few years ago MissingWillow sent me some awesome letters that spelled out BOO that are black and white.  I think I'm going to create some awesome Halloween art with these two projects!

Day 6 - Hooplas!  These are adorable!  I love them both but the witch is my favorite!

Day 7 - awesome appliqued pillow!  Cheesy

Day 8 - These.  Are.  Adorable! I love these felt pumpkins for my wall!  

Day 9 - These are some super cute hot pads/pot holders!

Day 10 - Awesome bunting!  I've made this before for other people but I've never made it for myself! 

Day 11 - LOOK!  FIBER-Y GOODNESS!  She sent me fiber!  And fabric bags for the fiber!  yay!  4 samples, 100% Merino, 50/50 Merino/Tencel, 50/50 Merino/Bamboo and 70/30 Merino/Sea Cell.  I can't wait to have time to spin up some of this!

Day 12 - Zippered pouch, socks and Reese's cups!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014 03:20:10 PM by Ffrogg526 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gotgrey
You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014 12:39:15 PM »

My face in my space.   Grin
Day 13: Awesome sauce purple bat wreath, spider web hoopla, and light up bat sculpture!  I LOVE the purple wreath!  Purple is one of my favorite colors!

Day 12: This adorable stuffed owl!  I chose to open this package because it was soft and squishy.  So, I figured it might be a stuffie.  Smiley  And, I was right!  

Day 11: This black basket full of adorable pumpkins made w/Halloween fabric!  They are so precious w/their little stick stems and twine creases!

Day 10: Awesome monster making kit w/gorgeous artwork from Little Bean! Extras, Halloween socks and owl cards.

Day 9: This adorable bat cut out picture!

Day 8: Adorable little stuffed mummy cat!   Grin

Day 7: It's a simply adorable Little Red Riding Hood doll!!!

Day 6: 3 Crocheted wash clothes done in black and orange.  They are very soft!

Day 5: This AWESOME bat ring!!  It fits perfectly on my ring finger.

Day 4: A banner of cute pumpkins made from pages of a book.

Day 3: This BEAUTIFUL beaded cuff bracelete, w/an owl charm!

Day 2:There were no more packages to open, so I think I messed up somewhere? So, I'm posting a pic of the spider web hoopla:
Day 1: There wasn't a package to open for this day, so I think I messed up somewhere? So, I'm posting a pic of the Halloween socks and owl cards:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014 12:31:20 PM by gotgrey » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sederick

"Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now doughnuts!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2014 12:46:37 PM »

A big box came in the mail today... hmmmm

Once I opened it it was filled with Joy!!

I am glad tomorrow is the first but I have to say I am always more excited about what my partner thinks of the things I have made *L*

Day the First!
I was graced with TWO day ones and so ShannonMB and I each opened one. We received these awesome jars full of awesomer Reeses.. my fav.. and dog treats for my awful Yorkie Smiley

Day 2: I received this very coolblack cat bleached shirt. I like it and now I am going to have to try this

Day three
I received this cute crocheted Pumpkin!!

Today I got an original painting of Tard the Grumpy Cat and a selection of cat bookmarks. Somebody knows I like cats! *L*

Day 5 brought with it a collection of little luminaries. They are very cute

Day 6 I received this unfortunate pumpkin guy. Not sure what crime he committed but I will pardon him Smiley

Day 7 I opened is awesome little notebook and two pumpkin pencils. Also Cat
Stickers!

Day 8 brought with it these beautiful towels and a pumpkin trivet. Also a collection of cookie cutters. I collect cookie cutters and had yet to find a decent spider. Now I have one MUAHHAHAHA

Day the ninth. I like witches.. I like pin-ups. So far this is my fav piece. She is very cute and will be hanging up very soon Smiley

Day 10. How can we be this far?? Today I received this awesome laybrinth/Jareth/Bowie coffee mug. I shall NOT be drinking from it but it will go in my collection *L*

Day 11 brought some very cool Buffy and Angel comics and vintage photos on book pages. Most excellent

Well.. last day. Bah! I used to do more swaps but no this is the only one I do because I love it so. The last gift is this beautiful jack in both of his outfits. Santa and the Pumpkin King. It is very cool and I love it. Thank you for being an awesome partner and adding to my holiday

« Last Edit: October 13, 2014 05:23:45 PM by Sederick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kapow. Totally logical and irrefutable rebuttal to your possible doubts.
Deviantart http://sederick.deviantart.com/
Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/TrixiesTrash
Pinterest http://pinterest.com/sederick/
Thimbles71
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2014 12:57:05 PM »

My lovely, lovely package from Ffrogg526.

Such a lovely job wrapping everything!  So pretty!

Did not at all deter me from ripping into day 1 though!

SUPER charming crocheted hat with feather fascinator.  So pretty!  

Day 2!  Freaking adorable button pendants!  I just love them so much!

Day 3!  Oh, my gosh.  Check out these fantastic wee felt bats!  They're already hanging up behind my desk at work.  I love, love, love them!

Day 4!  Bath scrubbies!  So awesome.  Now I have a bit of Halloween in my bathroom!

Day 5!  Oh, my heart.  Lovely, lovely pumpkin basket.  Filled with delicious, delicious gummy candies.  I've already delved into the candy.  Chances of making it until Halloween is extremely unlikely!  I'm going to take it into work and put it on my desk in the morning!

Day 6!  Awesome painted canvas!  This has also taken up residence behind my desk at work.  Love.

Day 7!  Oh, my God, the loveliest wreath!  It's already on my front door.  The wee ghosts are so cute!  It's just gorgeous!

Day 8!  Have you ever seen ghost amigurumi any cuter than this?  I really don't think so.  I cannot tell you how much I love this day to day Halloween decorating courtesy of Ffrogg526.  So very awesome.

Day 9!  Every day is just better than the last!  Today, I got the most fabulous earrings!  I love them!!

Day 10!  I had a few minutes before my flight this morning, so I made time to open my Halloween gift!  And check it out!  This is so cool!  It's in the shape of an old book - and inside is this fantastic Halloween scene.  It's all miniatures and so very fun!

** I'm a couple days behind due to spending some time in San Francisco for my niece's birthday! **

But!  Day 11!  This hoopla is stunning.  Just absolutely gorgeous!!  I'm too tired at the moment, but come tomorrow, it will absolutely have a home in my kitchen.  Perhaps permanent.  

Day 12!  Cutest.  Shelf.  Owl.  EVER.

Day 13!  Oh, so very sad.  It's the last day!  Boo-hoo!  But, I got the prettiest purple scarf!  I'm hoping I don't need it for a very long time, but realistically, it's mid-October in Michigan, so it'll be sooner than later!  It's such a lovely pattern and color.  I love it!

« Last Edit: October 15, 2014 08:22:52 AM by Thimbles71 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
phoenixfiredesigns
~* The Amazing Miss M! *~

(That crazy Tree of Life Pendant girl)

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2014 01:37:36 PM »

My package from adrienne_bowers arrived!

There are no dates on my items so I picked one at random.

October 1st

It's a Cake Pop decorating kit. I've never made them before. It has chocolate for melting, sprinkles and sticks. Unfortunately, there's no cake pop mold included in the kit so I'll have to figure that part out separately.

October 2nd

It's a little miniature black cat and pumpkin. I don't know if they have a name but they're little assembled figures decorated with pipe cleaners, ribbon, glitter, etc. Tiny little guys about an 1.5" tall.

October 3rd

It's a little ceramic pumpkin guy (not sure what to call him since he's got a ghost looking body but a Jack O Lantern head with top hat) and I think it's supposed to hold a miniature candle.

October 4th
So today is...I guess another of the same guy as yesterday? Huh  Oh, it's a mirror image of yesterday's item. (I'm just reaching in and grabbing them at random.)

Here's both together:

October 5th

It's a little candle with pumpkins and a cat image onit.

October 6th

Ok, so I have to admit, I had not idea what this was. I had to google it. Apparently, they fit over soda cans to make it a resealable cap? Huh

October 7th

It's another of the same candle as October 5th. Here are both of them together:

October 8th

The top says "pumpkin cinnamon scrub" so I'm pretty sure it's a sugar scrub. Has a nice scent to it.

October 9th

Two funky colors of nail polish in a neon orange and neon green.

October 10th

It's a vintage photo that the original face has been decorated with a dog's head (?) sticker, crown and pumpkins. And accented with Halloween fabric.

October 11th

Handful of caramel candies and five miniature Halloween ornaments. These would be good for a small Halloween tree.

October 12th

There's a metal heart choker/necklace and a neat Halloween magnet decorated with the word "Twisted." On the back, you can see it's like a little tile made of some sort of stone.

October 13th

This potion bottle is really nice. Someone definitely put a lot of work into it. It says, "Skullduggery Potions" and "Spirit Liberator Spell" on it and the bottle is covered in a black mesh. There's a skull on the stopper, a spider web charm dangling and there's a scroll with a spell written out on it too.

******************** WHAT I SENT OUT ********************
Well, I'm not sure what happened to my partner as she hasn't posted any pics.  Cry So I'm going to share pics of what I made and sent. I don't remember what order I put them in but here it all is. I really tried to go by things she had on her pinterest and the style and theme she liked. (Edgar Allan Poe/The Raven, Ouija boards, owls, pumpkins, vintage, kitch.)

Click any picture for larger version.

Here's most everything together:

Vintage Bingo Card

Inspiration:

Decoupaged Masquerade Mask

Inspiration:

Complete Works of Edgar Allan Poe (massive hardcover)

Nevermore/Raven decoupaged brass cuff; Ouija Board Necklace; Spirit Board glass tile pendant

Inspiration:

Decoupaged journal using pages from an old Edgar Allan Poe book with raven and pumpkin, plus glitter Halloween chipboard stickers and dimensional Raven inspired stickers

Inspiration:

Raven plates, napkins and vintage style owl kitchen towel

Potion Bottles

Owl Scarf and glass tray with raven image

Decoupaged pumpkin (using Edgar Allan Poe book pages) with flowers, ribbon and crystals)

I did NOT send the tree in this next pic. But I liked how the pumpkin came out so much I used it in a few product photos. This shows the details a little better:

Inspiration:

Large ceramic owl about 8" tall with a vintage style

Witch's Spell Book made from paper mache book, painted and decorated

Inspiration:

And lastly...I had to ship this in a separate box it was so big. Book pages wreath with raven

Inspiration:

I posted about the wreath here: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=436024.0

I uploaded it all to my gallery here: https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100886695306546989161/albums/6068039434739642817

I worked really hard on it all and hope it is enjoyed.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014 09:06:37 AM by phoenixfiredesigns » THIS ROCKS   Logged

{ Like what I post? It's likely for sale! Etsy Storefront: http://phoenixfiredesigns.etsy.com }

{ My Blog: http://giveneyestosee.com/blog || LIKE PFD http://facebook.com/PhoenixFireDesigns }

{ Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/missmturner/ }
rantyhippie
Carnivore Extrordinaire

Drunken Crafter

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2014 01:55:53 PM »

I got flaked on by my partner and our organizer let me back out of the swap because nothing was actually sent between me and said partner. I thought it would be too late for a replacement partner to make and send a package that big. This happened to me a few years back and I did not get to open anything until waay after Halloween. I guess I just have bad luck with the Halloween swap. Bummer because I really love it and would like to have at least one good one. Anyways. I said I would post what I made so I am just going to go ahead and post everything I made now in no particular order.

1. Witch dish cloth in a Halloween tin

2. Halloween Ornaments. The tags are made of cherry wood.

3. Witch candle lamp thing I scored at Goodwill. I thought it was very unique:

4. Crochet and felt haunted house that was done entirely freehanded. I wanted to keep this anyways so I guess that works out for me:

5. 2 Felt ornaments

6. zombie parts (my kid took these and started playing with them. I have a future Halloweenie!)

7. 2 embellished candles

8. Halloween Arm warmers

9. cute socks

10. crochet mummy (another thing I wanted to keep)

11. a crochet cauldron with potions and glasses

12. The Yub Nub Ewok Scoodie from Ravelry

13. Witch Fascinator hat

I actually did enjoy doing all this. And I am sure I will use it in my own (albeit on a smaller scale this year) decorating.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014 10:07:13 AM by rantyhippie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Respect ghosts and gods, but keep away from them -Confucius

www.etsy.com/shop/BlackbirdRanch

pinterest.com/artisticgamer
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Curtain Rods
Tute Tuesday: Fold Out ATC
I'm Meltingggg!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...