A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,850
Currently Running With Scissors:
293 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 52
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 107, 108, & 109 Gallery & Discussion  (Read 105411 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Sylvan
« Reply #460 on: December 26, 2014 07:05:55 PM »

I agree. Sometimes lists are extremely specific or specialized and I feel bad for not claiming them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

La Chapa
Hardcore Yarnie!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #461 on: December 27, 2014 10:33:01 AM »

Love the beaded bracelet!  I might need to add that to my wishlist!

So, I was waiting to finish all my Christmas crafts to sneak in a last minute claim, and then...I had a little mishap on Christmas day, and now I have six stitches running across the large knuckle on my thumb.  It's on my right hand, and yes, I'm right-handed.  I won't be able to crochet for at least a few more days, and driving can be difficult. Especially since I have to take my 4-yr-old with me anywhere I go.  Anyway, long story short, I don't think I will be making any claims before the end of the month.  As soon as I am able to use my hand I will rejoin this swap for sure!  So sorry folks!  I'm so disappointed!  Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sylvan
« Reply #462 on: December 29, 2014 05:27:15 AM »

Oh no! Here's hoping you heal quickly, and not just for the purposes of swapping. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

anna.wahnsinn
You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more. I shall have to throw out a wing soon. (J.K.Jerome)

« Reply #463 on: December 29, 2014 09:39:19 AM »

And again more things to covet... and while we are talking about things: Is there any thing anyone wants to make (small and light, say) that I should add to my list? Even if it was only for the begin of January. I'll be going over the list again now, and whenever I think of something and can get online.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #464 on: December 29, 2014 10:58:29 AM »

I received my claim from Averia.  The tracking said it arrived Saterday actually, but with the holiday weekend I didnt walk down to the mailbox until this morning.  She claimed me for a pug case that we talked about and as an added bonus she sent some real tree fabric!  Now, I have a lovely pug case for my kindle and the fabric will be cut into squares for a quilt I am making for my hubby.  So excited!  Thank you Ave!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
Sylvan
« Reply #465 on: December 29, 2014 01:38:58 PM »

That pug is adorable...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia
« Reply #466 on: December 29, 2014 07:26:23 PM »

Here's the lovely mug rug I received from Frosty772! Aren't the colors just perfect? Sorry the picture isn't clearer, but it has beautiful steampunk embroidery on it

Thank you!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

« Reply #467 on: December 30, 2014 06:36:48 AM »

Beautifully done! Love the mug rug in your favorite blues, Averia!

Also, that pug cover is just adorable!!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014 06:37:16 AM by alwaysinmyroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 Projects 2018 59/75
PINTEREST
355 days until retirement!!! Beach here I come!
Need some supplies?  I am destashing..maybe I have what you need! PM me!
anna.wahnsinn
You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more. I shall have to throw out a wing soon. (J.K.Jerome)

« Reply #468 on: December 30, 2014 03:17:53 PM »

I get to add to the gallery again! I received my wrist warmers from gingerpeachy today, and I love them! The fit is great, the wool is warm and cozy (must threaten DH with death or similar to avoid getting these thrown into the washing machine!), they are purple... hmmmm! I haven't taken them off tonight.

Thank you so much ginger, they are perfect!
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014 03:59:42 PM by anna.wahnsinn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rscowtown

Lemme know how I can pray for you!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #469 on: December 30, 2014 06:09:41 PM »

lovely purple wrist warmers Anne! LOL on the threat to your hubby, but I understand the need to threaten Smiley

Love the pug! would love to see more of the tree fabric and of course the quilt when its done.

Keep posting your pictures friends! Always excited to see what you have made/received!

Ive started to give feedback and am working on Round 110! Be sure to check out others wish lists on previous rounds or other swaps for more ideas, and update your wish list to remove received items.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God's blessings, Laurel in Wisconsin
http://pinterest.com/rscowtown

PRIVATE SWAPS: prayer flags, mug rugs, other stuff, PM me please!

Hostess of OWS since August 2014 Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 52 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Tutu for You
Stay Spooky
Meal Prep Monday: Smoked Salmon Fettuccine

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...