A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 315,381
Currently Running With Scissors:
160 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 52
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 107, 108, & 109 Gallery & Discussion  (Read 103815 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

jemimah
« Reply #210 on: October 22, 2014 10:03:00 PM »

Welcome!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
anna.wahnsinn
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more. I shall have to throw out a wing soon. (J.K.Jerome)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #211 on: October 23, 2014 05:26:37 AM »

Welcome from over here, too!

I tweaked my list a bit, and highlighted "urgent" wishes. I probably should add more small stuff that is easy to send, hm? I'll try to add some more later. I have to go and make at least one skirt for the little one now before I pick her up because the ones she has so far are all in the laundry...  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Quantumphysica
Dark Foe Of The World (Part-Time)

Sex, Crafts and Silmarils… (Best of 2014 Winner!)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #212 on: October 23, 2014 06:36:50 AM »

I tweaked my list a bit, and highlighted "urgent" wishes. I probably should add more small stuff that is easy to send, hm? I'll try to add some more later. I have to go and make at least one skirt for the little one now before I pick her up because the ones she has so far are all in the laundry...  Cheesy

I checked your Pinterest, and I saw a couple things I might be able to both make and send… Mostly jewelry thingies though, is that ok? I'm not sure how all of this works…
Small, easy to send things added to the list are always welcome though Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rscowtown

Lemme know how I can pray for you!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #213 on: October 23, 2014 07:12:21 AM »

Welcome Quantumphysica!!!!

Anna, your package is done, I am just waiting for payday on tomorrow (friday) Smiley

I will be setting up round 109 in a few days, today im at the sewing machine and craft table! I just got a great idea for something for the anatomy swap I'm in and also need to get my bug swap project going but have a fun start on it. I found a cool item to use at the thrift store, something totally unexpected caught my attention and Im gonna go with it LOL

I found a fun pattern for making a purse out of a sweat shirt, here it is for those who might want to give it a try...

http://patternpile.com/sewing-patterns/upcycled-sweatshirt-purse-pdf-sewing-pattern/

Please post pix if you try it! I have a sweat shirt of our son's college team and he plays a football (US) game on saturday, and I want to try to make it for that game. I might need to shop for some of the fusables but I find the shirts at thrift stores, and just think how fun this would be to have--a one of a kind!!

Happy crafting to you all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God's blessings, Laurel in Wisconsin
http://pinterest.com/rscowtown

PRIVATE SWAPS: prayer flags, mug rugs, other stuff, PM me please!

Hostess of OWS since August 2014 Smiley
anna.wahnsinn

You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more. I shall have to throw out a wing soon. (J.K.Jerome)

« Reply #214 on: October 23, 2014 12:49:37 PM »

I tweaked my list a bit, and highlighted "urgent" wishes. I probably should add more small stuff that is easy to send, hm? I'll try to add some more later. I have to go and make at least one skirt for the little one now before I pick her up because the ones she has so far are all in the laundry...  Cheesy

I checked your Pinterest, and I saw a couple things I might be able to both make and send… Mostly jewelry thingies though, is that ok? I'm not sure how all of this works…
Small, easy to send things added to the list are always welcome though Smiley

Jewelry would be great, Quantumphysica! I'll browse some more tonight to find more small things. But I had a peek at your posts this afternoon, and I love your molecule pendants. Have you considered chocolate, theobromine and sugar? Or alcohol? The possibilities! (Okay, now I want those! Do you mind if I just add those to my list? Small, easy to send...)

And thank you rscowtown, I'm very excited about those cushions!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014 01:27:18 PM by anna.wahnsinn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gingerpeachy
Will swap for heart-shaped buttons

« Reply #215 on: October 23, 2014 07:53:22 PM »

Aaaw, I am so sorry... :-(((

Don't be! It's the post office's fault. Or mine for cramming heavy things in the box Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Formerly known as Sinellia.
Quantumphysica
Dark Foe Of The World (Part-Time)

Sex, Crafts and Silmarils… (Best of 2014 Winner!)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #216 on: October 24, 2014 05:02:23 AM »

Jewelry would be great, Quantumphysica! I'll browse some more tonight to find more small things. But I had a peek at your posts this afternoon, and I love your molecule pendants. Have you considered chocolate, theobromine and sugar? Or alcohol? The possibilities! (Okay, now I want those! Do you mind if I just add those to my list? Small, easy to send...)

And thank you rscowtown, I'm very excited about those cushions!

Molecules it is! On your board I also spotted a solar system necklace which I can possibly make. Also, do you like aquamarine/turquoise beads? I don't have many, but I saw you had a lot of jewelry projects with aquamarine, and that you were possibly open to receiving supplies for them as well…
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #217 on: October 24, 2014 02:46:01 PM »

I received from Frosty today! I will post pictures but it is suffice to say my kindle is now the cutest on the block. Thank you!!!!  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rscowtown

Lemme know how I can pray for you!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #218 on: October 24, 2014 04:19:13 PM »

I received a beautiful hoopla from Kittykill today! She embroidered one of my most favorite bible verses...

~~~~~~~~~~~

and a close up of the border, I didn't notice at first the yellow flowers are stitched over and french knots in the blue flowers--sweet!

Thanks so much Pam! Its going up on the hoopla wall tonight Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God's blessings, Laurel in Wisconsin
http://pinterest.com/rscowtown

PRIVATE SWAPS: prayer flags, mug rugs, other stuff, PM me please!

Hostess of OWS since August 2014 Smiley
smileyyogini

Yarn Junkee

« Reply #219 on: October 24, 2014 05:49:50 PM »

I received my beautiful pendant from Grab A Coffee. She spoiled me by throwing in some of her awesome felt badges, too. They are so intricate. I love them!

The blue beads are so pretty. The picture doesnt do them justice!.

Thank you Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 52 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Welcome Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Washer Necklace
Can't Fool Mother Nature

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...