A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,834
Currently Running With Scissors:
283 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 52
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 107, 108, & 109 Gallery & Discussion  (Read 105902 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
schnerby
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2014 12:28:33 AM »

I marked more than one class worth of essays today so I'm going to reward myself by starting on what I want to make for Jemimah. If my new (second hand but a freebie gift and new to me) sewing machine doesn't work I can always try on my grandmother's machine from the 60s. It's so heavy but I bet it works well.

That said, I did warn her that it might all go pear shaped and I'll need to use a different method and make something else!

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
whitterp
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2014 04:34:25 AM »

I'll stay in another round! I do want to claim at least one more time in this one too.

On a related note- I WILL go to the post office today. I WILL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rscowtown

Lemme know how I can pray for you!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2014 08:21:17 AM »

Frosty772 Your claim is shipping today! Pm'd you!

On to the next claim!

Whoohooooooo! Looky at all the claims we have for this round Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God's blessings, Laurel in Wisconsin
http://pinterest.com/rscowtown

PRIVATE SWAPS: prayer flags, mug rugs, other stuff, PM me please!

Hostess of OWS since August 2014 Smiley
anna.wahnsinn
You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more. I shall have to throw out a wing soon. (J.K.Jerome)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2014 10:44:44 AM »

Working hard to sneak some minutes and getting my claims out "early" on Saturday (why is it that I always claim people on Sundays?), while at the same time sitting on my hands because I have so much to do I mustn't claim again this round.

Isn't there anyone who will hire me, part time for the next few months and then full time for the next 25-40 years and just order more wishlist stuff from me to make?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whitterp
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2014 02:32:50 PM »

Isn't there anyone who will hire me, part time for the next few months and then full time for the next 25-40 years and just order more wishlist stuff from me to make?

If you don't have an etsy store already I'm certain you could sell your beautiful necklaces! I know I'm adding one to my wishlist for next time! Wink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Grab a coffee
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2014 01:23:50 AM »

...Isn't there anyone who will hire me, part time for the next few months and then full time for the next 25-40 years and just order more wishlist stuff from me to make?
:-) I have something in my mind too to put on my wishlist what you can make me... but there are already some things what we were talking about, so I am sure, you won't have time 'till Christmas, if you claim me Smiley)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

anna.wahnsinn
You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more. I shall have to throw out a wing soon. (J.K.Jerome)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2014 03:07:26 AM »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Thanks, ladies, much appreciated! And I'll certainly keep an eye out for your lists. I guess an Etsy store would be a good option, or DaWanda here for Germany, but that means lots of work and planning in the beginning, and right now I'm really only looking for a way to get out of writing my thesis and sitting through 6 exams (or rather organizing all of that). I'll stick to swapping and try to improve my work ethic...  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2014 05:58:45 PM »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Thanks, ladies, much appreciated! And I'll certainly keep an eye out for your lists. I guess an Etsy store would be a good option, or DaWanda here for Germany, but that means lots of work and planning in the beginning, and right now I'm really only looking for a way to get out of writing my thesis and sitting through 6 exams (or rather organizing all of that). I'll stick to swapping and try to improve my work ethic...  Wink

What about renting a booth at a craft fair?  They are pretty fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2014 08:42:43 PM »

Just jumping in briefly to do all little advertising for the Swap the Shop swap which is a perfect companion to the OWS I think  Grin Wink

I'm jumping into the latest round of the Swap the Shop Winter Market, and I wanted to invite you guys to check it out and maybe even join! It's a lot of fun and a really laid back swap where you can get awesome stocking stuffers and gifts for your friends, family, and even yourself for the winter holidays. You set up your own "shop" of pre-crafted things and supplies you want to destash, and then using a point system "buy" from the other shops in the swap. Everyone is really really friendly and you can request custom orders from people as well if they're open to it. I hope you guys give it a thought, its a lot of fun! And if you get overwhelmed or too busy you can close up shop until you have more free time. Here's the link to the swap:

https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=435866.0#axzz3EU3NUJd7

I would love to answer any questions if anyone has them!

Happy crafting!
Emma
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please consider shopping the ***CRAFT STAR GARAGE SALE*** on ebay to support our crafty future!!
Grab a coffee
« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2014 11:32:07 PM »

wooohoo, just writing my questionnaire! I so waited for this swap! ... C'mon Guys, join there too! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 52 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...