A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,838
Currently Running With Scissors:
356 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 52
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 107, 108, & 109 Gallery & Discussion  (Read 105921 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
rscowtown

Lemme know how I can pray for you!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: October 01, 2014 09:31:01 AM »

Don't forget to post pic of your goodies as you are able when you receive them. If you can't due to being busy, ask the person who claimed you to post pix they took before sending Smiley I bet we all are anxious to see what you have crafted!

I think I've gotten everyone added to round 108 who I've gotten PMs from. If the swap isn't showing up on your "currently in this swap" list, please PM me and lemme know.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2014 09:39:33 AM by rscowtown » THIS ROCKS   Logged

God's blessings, Laurel in Wisconsin
http://pinterest.com/rscowtown

PRIVATE SWAPS: prayer flags, mug rugs, other stuff, PM me please!

Hostess of OWS since August 2014 Smiley
Grab a coffee
« Reply #101 on: October 01, 2014 10:03:08 AM »

I am coming tonight with all pictures, so stay calmed Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

anna.wahnsinn
You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more. I shall have to throw out a wing soon. (J.K.Jerome)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #102 on: October 01, 2014 10:04:49 AM »

I've received my two claims from sheepBlue today, and it is such a perfect package!

We had something Calvin & Hobbes and supplies, and a crochet cowl and jewelry, and here they are:

The most adorable stamp! I love this scene, and the stamp is so beautifully made, as you can also see from the print on the envelope.

A measuring tape bracelet, so cute! And it fits so comfortably, just my size!

Here is the cowl (with the roll of freezer paper, as I didn't take an extra picture or a group shot this will have to do) all fluffy and cuddly, with two big wooden buttons. So pretty!

An Anne cozy, fits perfectly! And it is so warm, hmmmm, good for a tense neck! And when I get a little time next week or so, I'll start on that freezer paper and try my hand at stencil cutting. I've been trying to decide on which shirts I'll practice, probably on my jammies first...

SheepBlue, thank you so much, I love it all!

(I just noticed, not pictured is the handmade card, it says hello... drat.)

And welcome back Watsonc7, long time no swap! I've been missing you.

eta: Hey wait, I had a fourth picture, to go with the Anne cozy, here is proof:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014 12:11:28 PM by anna.wahnsinn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

zombiecazz
« Reply #103 on: October 01, 2014 10:23:07 AM »

Love the Calvin and Hobbes stamp.
Welcome to the new guys for the next round.
After dinner i've got a pic to put up of the fabulous art work I've just received from schnerby.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

smileyyogini
« Reply #104 on: October 01, 2014 11:05:49 AM »

Oh my gosh, Schnerby. That is EXACTLY the problem I have had with my last three machines. Bunching underneath the work. I know its a tension issue. I can sometimes sew for quiet a while without the issue. But if there is any problem that creeps up that is the one. So frustrating. I'm sorry its happening to you. Sad

I have noticed its worst when I am using a bobbin that is getting close to low (not empty...but a bobbin that is like under 1/4 left full of thread). Oh and the thread matters, too. I cant use low quality thread that comes in combination packs with lots of colors. Its just a mess in my machines. And dusting the bobbin area has worked out, too. But nothing has been able to end the issue for me completely. If anyone here has ideas I am all ears.

Hi everyone! I just joined for 108. Its my first time in this swap and I am really nervous about my list. I dont know if what I am requesting is mostly in the range of "medium" but I figure I can adjust my list as I learn from all of you. Smiley

Oh that dandelion mugrug is amazing! I am making mugrugs for the mugrug swap today. So much fun! Im thinking of just sewing the binding on the outside by hand so I dont have to wrestle with my machine. We will see how brave I am when I get to that point. Smiley

What a great cowl. That looks so toasty. Im bracing for winter here with a bunch of yarn projects. I love that measuring tape bracelet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia
« Reply #105 on: October 01, 2014 11:45:36 AM »

Wow that Calvin and Hobbes stamp looks well done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

anna.wahnsinn
You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more. I shall have to throw out a wing soon. (J.K.Jerome)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #106 on: October 01, 2014 12:15:58 PM »

Yes, the stamp is the best! Although I'm wearing the cowl right now to keep warm and toasty!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sheepBlue

Crafting to keep insanity at bay.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: October 01, 2014 02:58:40 PM »

Yay! I'm so happy you like it  Cheesy The cowl looks great on you - my hands were sweating with how warm it was to crochet up. It even matches the shirt you're wearing the picture  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please consider shopping the ***CRAFT STAR GARAGE SALE*** on ebay to support our crafty future!!
Sylvan
« Reply #108 on: October 01, 2014 08:21:25 PM »

I am really digging that stamp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rscowtown

Lemme know how I can pray for you!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #109 on: October 01, 2014 10:11:14 PM »

ooh what lovely cowl and an awesome carved stamp!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

God's blessings, Laurel in Wisconsin
http://pinterest.com/rscowtown

PRIVATE SWAPS: prayer flags, mug rugs, other stuff, PM me please!

Hostess of OWS since August 2014 Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 52 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...