A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and encouraged! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 315,384
Currently Running With Scissors:
278 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 69
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Mini 12 Days of Christmas Swap 2014 - SO 11/12/14  (Read 153946 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

madmommymia
« Reply #360 on: October 02, 2014 02:49:24 PM »

Still crafting, slowly but surely.  A few items are started, a medium/large is almost finished and I love it!!!! So excited for rantyhippie to see it!  It seems like there is a lot of transition going on in our little crafting group!  So for the movers, good luck and for lindy, so sorry for your loss.  It is amazing how a break like crafting can help add a bit of calm to a life that seems completely chaotic.  (We are in our last trimester before baby #3 and helping our surrogate sister move to Northern Ireland to be with her hubby.  She has been waiting for her visa for 3.5 months to go be with him and this week has been a whirlwind as she leaves Sunday for who knows how long.)  I am very glad to have crafting distraction next week to deal with emotions!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My friends I am addicted to "crackster".  I think they might be right.
I am interested in personal swaps, just send me a pm!

I love my life, my hubby, my sons, and my 2 crazy dogs!  Isn't life grand?
rantyhippie
Carnivore Extrordinaire

Drunken Crafter

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #361 on: October 02, 2014 03:49:19 PM »

well the big move is tomorrow. i am going to be busy the next couple days but the good news is i am getting my sewing machine out of storage finally!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Respect ghosts and gods, but keep away from them -Confucius

www.etsy.com/shop/BlackbirdRanch

pinterest.com/artisticgamer
Ratfinkz
Rataholic

Animal Mad!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #362 on: October 02, 2014 04:09:11 PM »

I am taking a brief break from crafting for this swap atm to concentrate on some other crafting, but I have made good progress on it so far. Good luck to all the movers, and Lindy I am so sorry to hear about your loss =( you are in my thoughts xxx
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I now have an Etsy shop selling my genuine gemstone wirework jewellery - Pretty Twisted Gems
My craft blog. If you are swapping with me be warned this may contain spoilers
http://ratfinkzcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
holistic knitter

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #363 on: October 02, 2014 11:00:30 PM »

I will be offline for a few days due to my mom passing away yesterday.  I am still going to be crafting away for this swap just may not be posting much.

so sorry for your loss ... my thoughts are with you x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

(exit, pursued by a bear)
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #364 on: October 03, 2014 11:29:24 AM »

Thank you for all the wonderful thoughts and prayers.

I have been crafting Christmas goodies as time allows...  Really does help me stay sane Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gala_apples
« Reply #365 on: October 03, 2014 04:51:20 PM »

I bought supplies earlier today for an item I came up with in the middle of the night. Now I'm on Etsy seeing what size the average one is. And also what it costs so I can figure out if it's a medium or small. After that it's time to get the paint out Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
SheridanLA
Something Sparkly

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #366 on: October 03, 2014 06:28:43 PM »

Ordered some supplies and did some googlin for ideas on a couple of larges for the swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LadybugsAndBumblebees

I'm so squishy!

« Reply #367 on: October 04, 2014 08:01:10 AM »

I finished three medium items yesterday and I am SO PLEASED with how they came out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Better than I hoped!  I love it when that happens!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
ETSY SHOP: www.etsy.com/shop/LadybuggirlCrafts
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

Too blessed to be stressed! Smiley
Ffrogg526
Stitches in the Musical Weave

I can do that... I think.

« Reply #368 on: October 05, 2014 05:34:47 AM »

Lindy - I'm really sorry to hear about your mom.  My dad passed in 2012 and there's nothing that'll make it better....  but I send you love and I hope that you get through this time okay.  {hugs}

I finally got off my butt and started another project.  So here's my question....  does it count as crafting time if you're waiting for something to heat up?  My current method of crafting is "knit while waiting, work for 5 minutes, knit some more while waiting again, work for 5 minutes....  etc".  I'm thinking I need a new one.  This was given to me and I'm making the best of it but I think a new one would work much better.  And I have coupons to JoAnn's!  Cheesy  hmmmmm......  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

I'm so squishy!

« Reply #369 on: October 05, 2014 08:10:01 AM »

I think that sometimes we just have to figure out where we might most need to place the particular swap item we are making into a spot where we might need another item added....i.e.-the three mediums I made could definitely qualify as a large (time-wise and cost), but I already made the two larges, so I put them in the medium category.

The family went into NYC last night to meet DS and have dinner with him.  The pizza parlor where we ate is across the street from ________ ______ ____.  I had the ENTIRE family searching for one or all of three things that should have been there but wasn't.  Errgghhh....  I finally settled on something that I think my partner will like.  I wanted to get something "famous" from NYC.  I live so close to it but still am thrilled when I go there!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
ETSY SHOP: www.etsy.com/shop/LadybuggirlCrafts
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

Too blessed to be stressed! Smiley
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 69 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Welcome Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Washer Necklace
Can't Fool Mother Nature

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...