A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,235
Currently Running With Scissors:
156 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Yet Another TM Patch Swap R2- Gallery!  (Read 39421 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

crazyda79
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2014 02:32:56 AM »

Received from jkaywiz over the weekend.  I love them all.  Two pregnancy and infant loss awareness patches and a Narwhal!

Thanks a bunch.  I love them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Check out my new adventure Jamberry
milkeway
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2014 06:58:55 PM »

All these patches are great!!! I love the gnome, plant cell, and the narwhal patches!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sharalee
http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
Re:
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2014 07:06:46 PM »

"jkaywiz" lovely patches for pregnancy & infant loss. So sorry if that's for you "crayda79" !   The Narwhal is pretty cool! Very nice package!

I've got one done!  Working on the second one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
Sharalee

Re:
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2014 07:35:09 PM »

"Watsonc7" cute TM Patches though I'm not into Science things, my husband is a Scientists,  he Teaches it. He would like the cell one.
I try not to overthink too. HaHa!  I usually do one patch at time & wait to see what color my partner wants & then pick 2 fabrics then stuff. & embellish them. So I'm trying not to think to hard & just pick some at random & that's why I made pillows first then I just pick one for each patch I'm making. It's a little easier. But I still want to do matchy matchy. Oh well I'll see what happens!:Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
fancybutch
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2014 11:34:35 AM »

I received two fabulous patches from jkaywiz and I love them both.

These are roughly 3" x 5", and are gems.

First she picked my robots theme, yay robot!  The fabric is gorgeous, and the stitching is so fun!

Then my prairie theme (I grew up on the Canadian prairies), beautiful wheat on rich green fabric, with a touch of beadwork, great effect

plus a kit of supplies that are great, favourites include skull, key, square sequins, and beautiful fabrics

thank you so much, I love it all. 

And I'm so glad I joined this swap and finally tried TM patches!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I reserve my right to be complex." Leslie Feinberg
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2014 11:01:39 AM »

I am back from my trip, so now I can get myself caught up over here (and on making my patches... I pretty much got nothing done on them Sad )!

jkaywiz, you sent a great bunch of patches! All of them are fabulous, but I am particularly fond of the robot (and that fabric looks like fractals!). Fantastic job!

Once I get myself sorted out, I'll leave the first round of feedback! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
Sharalee

Re:
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2014 11:34:09 AM »

"Jkaywiz" Iove the robot very cute. The the prairie theme is very cool,  love the fabrics & the kit fantastic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jkaywiz
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2014 09:54:33 PM »

Thanks Sharalee, I really loved doing all these patches!  I really never know how they are going to turn out until I start doing them and just kind of think of things as I go.  I have received from "Fancybutch" my patches are AMAZING and I will get some pics posted probably tomorrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jkaywiz
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2014 12:04:45 PM »

Here are my patches from Fancybutch They are really great!!  My themes were polka dots and black and white.  They are both wonderful I really can't decide which one I like best, and the amazing glow in the dark thread, I can't wait for a chance to use it.....and I LOVE the fabric thanks for being an awesome swap partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

stillatthetop
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2014 01:58:52 PM »

Darned it, she just upped the bar! Fancybutch...I will hit you with my needle case  Grin Beautiful works. And lovely extras, too. And everyone else here is also spreading the love. Now I am getting an idea of what I should be doing.
I'm a seamstress from way back, but these made me nervous at first. I think the ones I am working on will fit into the picture. They seem similar in character. With my own bend on them.  Grin Thanks gang, I am loving the gallery.

~T
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NEW REQUEST: Need quilting fabric with ONLY purple, grey, green. Solids or Prints in any combination/shades, but NO OTHER COLORS ALLOWED. HELP! They are hard to find.
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
February 13, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Reusable Shopping Bag

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...