A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
143 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Woodland Creature & Enchanted Forest Swap Sign ups May 12-24 Send outs June 24  (Read 134265 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
gozer
If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #690 on: July 03, 2014 05:44:45 AM »

hey guys! I have been checking on here but I haven't had much time to post. Lots of updating and double checking. LOL!
 Seems we only have three people left to send and they are all in communication so I am pretty confident that we had a flake free swap! Yay!
 Sorry to hear about all these packages held hostage at the post office. Crazy. Are they larger?  Huh Either way, can't wait to see what they contain!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jennythor
crafty where it counts

crafting and swimming will save the world

View Profile WWW
« Reply #691 on: July 03, 2014 09:38:47 AM »

hi everyone!
been stalking the gallery and loving everything
i have my parcel ready to go, its huge but light so fingers crossed...
depending when my paycheck is dated i should have it off by tomorrow morning at the absolute latest mama24boyz i can't wait for you to receive and i hope you love it all, i always get nervous, mega swap anxiety  Roll Eyes Huh Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

love to take part in personal swaps, I would love a poppet of my very own, or a doll like the ones made by Poppets & Lace
La Chapa
Hardcore Yarnie!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #692 on: July 06, 2014 02:10:31 AM »

hey guys! I have been checking on here but I haven't had much time to post. Lots of updating and double checking. LOL!
 Seems we only have three people left to send and they are all in communication so I am pretty confident that we had a flake free swap! Yay!

Awesome!

I will be out of town for the next 6 days, but I look forward to finding new stuff in the gallery when I get back!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PerfectlyBohemian
Fiber Arts Moderator

Ooooo... Stickers!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #693 on: July 06, 2014 04:18:24 PM »

Hey there! I just got back from 8 days in the UK and have a beautiful package from Ludi. It is definitely my favorite package every! I'll post pictures in the next couple of nights. I just got home from the airport about an hour ago (maybe less), so it is time to give some kitty cats some attention Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
― Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
gozer
If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #694 on: July 07, 2014 10:02:44 AM »

Oh yes. You have to give the kitties their time or you will never get a picture! LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

blupaisan
I work for Cats.

I am the DandiGirl, koo koo ka choo.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #695 on: July 12, 2014 08:02:39 PM »

Looking forward to seeing the rest of the goodies come in and get showed off.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

There are the Redcoats. And they are ours! Or tonight Becky Thatcher sleeps a widow!
hippieguts123
« Reply #696 on: July 16, 2014 03:44:00 PM »

I'm pretty nervous about the arrival of my package...I think my partner has been out of town but part of my craft was alive! I think its probably wilted if not totally parched... hopefully she can bring it back to life!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zoomba rhumba
stillatthetop
« Reply #697 on: July 17, 2014 01:09:53 AM »

If it was moss, it should survive. Just some daily "rain shower" mistings will do it. Mine dries in nature all the time. And bounces back when we get rain. It isn't dead, just sleeping  Grin

What is the plant? Maybe I can better help there. Terrarium? A gentle watering and vented cover should perk things back up. Not too much water, though. It will develop it's own ecosphere from there. But the vent is important, because plants do breathe. Well, if you call carbon dioxide breathing  Cheesy That is why talking to plants is good for them. They give back oxygen.

Hope this helps your partner  Grin

~T
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NEW REQUEST: Need quilting fabric with ONLY purple, grey, green. Solids or Prints in any combination/shades, but NO OTHER COLORS ALLOWED. HELP! They are hard to find.
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...