A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,576
Currently Running With Scissors:
201 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Poppet Mini Swap Round Six (SU April 25-May 2,2014/SO June 9,2014)  (Read 17696 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Sharalee
http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2014 11:32:48 AM »

I'm sorry for your Loss "jennythor"sending Prayers & some good crafting vibes! Take care!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
angielou1
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2014 07:43:20 PM »

It's always hard to lose someone special. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pjr107
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2014 12:16:15 AM »

Happy thoughts and hugs being sent your way jennythor! 
-pj
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jennythor
crafty where it counts

crafting and swimming will save the world

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2014 06:29:06 PM »

thank you everyone
despite everything i managed not only to get my other swap mailed i also finished a commissioned order and started my designing for this swap Smiley my ideas are exciting and hopefully they will be as exciting in the 'flesh'
THIS ROCKS   Logged

love to take part in personal swaps, I would love a poppet of my very own, or a doll like the ones made by Poppets & Lace
averyg
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2014 06:41:14 PM »

Oh wow- I'm just seeing this now (after having just posted in the discussion thread about starting it up again)... I would have loved to have been notified... :/
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pjr107
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2014 07:42:14 PM »

So I started working on the poppet and well I didn't think about the fact that I woke up super early (thank you kiddo) and my husband had mixed me a lovely drink

BUT....

one should really not cut out patterns when one has been drinking.  Oh yeah, it was pretty funny Smiley  Don't panic anyone, it was mostly paper and the one piece I did in fabric I've recut.
I'll post later when I send for a good laugh..... don't want to give away any spoilers!

-pj
THIS ROCKS   Logged
angielou1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2014 08:11:21 PM »

Cheesy "averyg" Cheesy I actually checked your status and noticed your weren't active so I didn't want to bother you. If I would have noticed you were still active I would notified you in a flash Grin. I joined your last poppet swap and had a great time. I hope you don't mind I used your swap photo.Since you started the original swap I still wanted you to have the credit in case you wanted to start up again. LOL  First time organizer Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged
angielou1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2014 08:20:52 PM »

...one should really not cut out patterns when one has been drinking.  Oh yeah, it was pretty funny Smiley  Don't panic anyone, it was mostly paper and the one piece I did in fabric I've recut.
I'll post later when I send for a good laugh..... don't want to give away any spoilers!

-pj

Grin I've actually done that aanndd I had a great time!! Grin    You do learn what NOT to do "tee hee haa haa!!!"
THIS ROCKS   Logged
averyg
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2014 08:43:37 PM »

Cheesy "averyg" Cheesy I actually checked your status and noticed your weren't active so I didn't want to bother you. If I would have noticed you were still active I would notified you in a flash Grin. I joined your last poppet swap and had a great time. I hope you don't mind I used your swap photo.Since you started the original swap I still wanted you to have the credit in case you wanted to start up again. LOL  First time organizer Roll Eyes

Oh, I have been active, I just haven't been logged in. Please just maybe next time give some heads up (PM or whatever), it's been my baby since the beginning and I was really excited to start it up again this year.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bobbysgirl
« Reply #49 on: May 13, 2014 08:16:13 AM »

I would be up for another Poppet swap when this one is finished - just throwing that out there Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Green Tomato Pie
@Home This Weekend: Door Decor
June 20, 2019 Featured Projects

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...