A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Fanatic Friends of Craftster can disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 315,876
Currently Running With Scissors:
274 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 43
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Gallery 103, 104 & 105  (Read 79980 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2014 06:10:38 PM »

That altered art is pretty awesome.  I'm going to have to add altered art to my list, as I would love a piece.

I received my package from Kittykill today.  She claimed me for scented wax cubes and baby onesies.  Man oh man, when I opened the box it smelled so good.  I was hot here today, not hot enough to melt the wax, but hot enough to make the whole box smell devine.  Im charging my camera so will post photos later. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
littlefawnpug

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2014 06:25:08 AM »

Kittykill claimed me for scented wax cubes and baby onesies for embroidering on.  The box arrived yesterday and although it wasnt hot enough here to melt the cubes it was hot enough to get the whole box smelling absolutely devine.  Anyways, I received a pack of onesies.  Perfect for embroidering on.  I cant wait to get started!  And then she sent not one or two but FIVE packs of wax cubes.  The scents are citris/sage, lemongrass/ginger tea, mediterrian sea, red candy apple and beach.  Each one smells so good!  Thank you!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2014 09:04:27 AM »

Yahoo! Glad it got to you safe. I LOVE the lemon grass and the beach one. Those are my faves! So summery!

UTM-what wonderful treats! The cuffs are amazing and look at that sweet face!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Lana

live aloha

« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2014 10:46:13 AM »

Thanks MissM and KK!  Lana is def enjoying her shrine, esp since I told her that I'm replacing all of her baby pics on the walls soon.  Smiley  I am rockin my cuff today!

Love the cute little onesies.  Wish I could smell all the wax!  All those flavors sound yummy!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2014 08:25:01 PM »

Yahoo! Glad it got to you safe. I LOVE the lemon grass and the beach one. Those are my faves! So summery!

UTM-what wonderful treats! The cuffs are amazing and look at that sweet face!

This afternoon I melted one of the beach waxes.  Oh my goodness!  Even my dogs where sniffing the air because it smelled so good! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ewulotta
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2014 01:57:41 AM »

I received two wonderful packages some time ago, one from anna.wahnsinn and one from Grab a coffee.

Here's the super cute button sheep hoopla that anna.wahnsinn made for me. I love it! Need to find a good place for it in Emma's little room.

She also sent a surprise: Another monster and girl painting. It's amazing! I immeditaley framed it.

Thanks, Anne, for everything!

Then I received two claims from Grab a coffee. First holiday heart felt ornaments. She is an artist!!! The ornaments are so neat!

She claimed me again for Dala horse ornaments and I so love how those turned out!

Thank you, Eszter, for all the great ornaments!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'll swap for postcards, badges, maps or brochures from everywhere in the US! I'm an English teacher and always happy about authentic material for my classroom.

http://www.wists.com/Ewulotta
http://pinterest.com/Ewulotta/
anna.wahnsinn
You cannot give me too much work; to accumulate work has almost become a passion with me: my study is so full of it now, that there is hardly an inch of room for any more. I shall have to throw out a wing soon. (J.K.Jerome)

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2014 02:23:32 AM »

Oooh, the hearts are cute! And the horses, of course. And I keep imagining those wax cube smells, hmmm...

Ewulotta, glad you liked the sheep and the picture! The little sheep looked so lonely in the envelope, I thought I might as well add another copy of andralynn's lovely pictures! She did those in acrylics, and I copied her in watercolours: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426116.0#axzz2hzJ7sC81 (thats's why I just added that as an extra).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2014 04:20:28 AM »

I love the painting of the monster and the girl reading!

Grab a Coffee does the loveliest felt work - Beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2014 07:19:31 AM »

Oh!  Grab a coffee!  Those hearts are adorable!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2014 08:19:47 AM »

Oh my goodness! Everything is so fab!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 43 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Snow Dyeing
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Meal Prep Monday: Autumn Vegetable Tian

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...