A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  Check out the current Craft Swaps available!
Total Members: 315,772
Currently Running With Scissors:
185 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Frozen Swap Gallery  (Read 13878 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
GatorWrangler
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2014 07:38:29 PM »

dearjoan, I love the lunch bag you made, and the button you chose looks perfect with it. And your artwork is amazing!

Bobomom, I am totally jealous of those stamps you made!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
Audania1
I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2014 10:04:09 AM »

I'm in serious love with that lunch box!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
dearjoan
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2014 10:10:14 AM »

Thanks, everyone!

Bobomom, I used the Frozen hand towel and listened to the Frozen soundtrack when I was getting ready this morning.

Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
juliminustheE
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2014 12:53:32 PM »

I love the hand towel, too cute! Such awesome stuff so far!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bobomom
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2014 09:04:44 AM »

dearjoan- I've been using my lunchbag for work!  I smile every time I get my lunch.

I can't wait to see what everyone else has made!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dearjoan
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2014 05:24:18 PM »

Glad you're getting a lot of use out of the lunch bag, Bobomom!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
silentblair
Intellect and Romance over Brute Force and Cynicism

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2014 08:43:43 PM »

I received an incredible package of Frosty Frozen Goodness from GrindHouseHussy19 today!!!

She spoiled me and my kids rotten and a warning...LOTS of pictures follow.  Wink

2 amazing Hooplas!

LOVE that she color coordinated the hoops with the stitcherys.

2 mug rugs, a record bowl, mason jar votive, and Elsa Art = awesome!

She made the Elsa Art specifically for my Daughter who swooned!

Scrabble Coasters, and Imagine Foam Sign, Button Keychains, Friendship Pins, Scrabble "ELSA" Magnets, and a Mickey Mouse Water Bottle!

I'm so loving all of this. The Friendship pins took me waaaay back. I may have to add these to my shoelaces and break out my swatch watch. (Who am I kidding, I wear a swatch everyday anyway  Grin) The coasters are really cool, I think anything scrabble related rules.

Button Pin and Button Magnet Palooza!

These are so well made, I'm in awe of the skillz. The beauty Fuzz the Buttons are resting on is the softest cowl ever. I can see Elsa sporting one just like it, but just for looks...the cold never bothers her anyway.  Grin Grin Grin

Then my favorite thing...
A Tea Chest!!!

I'm currently in a "swiper" war with my daughter over this item. Swiper no swiping!
She doesn't even drink tea. That 7 year old is sneaky.

Then...
We agreed on extras!
Both of us are Doctor Who and Adventure Time fans to the core so...

Crazy awesome Whovian Buttons! My husband is quite enamored with the Powerpuff Doctor Set. I've got those sticking to the hood over the oven. Otherwise my fridge is adorned to the hilt! There are some Pins on some of the buttons too. My collection just got 50% cooler!
The Ice King Art was arted up for my son. He's a sucker for Simon!

There's just so much (I hope I didn't leave any items out) and I feel really special GrindHouseHussy19 took the time to spoil me and the minions.
Thank you G, for being my partner. I have been having such a blast getting to know you better!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dearjoan
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2014 08:46:32 PM »

Wow, incredible! The record bowl is my favourite item. The chibi Anna / Elsa button is super cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Audania1
I really want to go to Disney World again

Magic always comes with a price

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2014 10:20:34 AM »

Oh my gosh what an amazing package!! I love that tea box!!! The cowl is beautiful also and buttons! Love the hoopla - my kids would die! And the Elsa frame is too pretty. Smiley

I got my amazing package in the mail!! Yay! So, so awesome!
Here's what she sent:
First, this awesome plastic canvas tissue box with tissues! It says "let it go" around it and I think its absolutely hilarious. What a good pun lol

This darling framed Olaf art. My daughter's instantly claimed it and it's up on their wall already lol. And my youngest immediately grabbed the Elsa doll. She loves her so much! And so do I Smiley

And what could be in this cute box?!

Not one, but SIX Frozen hand drawn shrinky dink necklaces!!! I swear, I thought my 7 year old was going to pee herself. lol

Thank you thank you thank you! I'm humbled by this sweet package you sent us. My kids and I love everything and I'm so very anxious for you to get your package. I know we decided on the one item, but you bet I packed extras lol! 

Thank you also, GatorWrangler, for hosting this fabulous swap!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got tons of new stuff in my store!: http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyWyldChild?ref=ss_profile
My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/audreynh/
BigBangMomma
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

@Lynx2Lancer on Instagram

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2014 10:31:12 AM »

I love the hoops, especially the Olaf one.   And the mug rugs are beautiful. Was one fabulous package!  Audrey, I am glad you loved your package. I knew the one item you were making was such an amazing item, I had no idea how I was going to even compare. I'm glad your daughter likes the Elsa doll. I wasn't exactly sure how that was going to go over, but I had your younger girl in mind when making it.  I wish I had the talent to have drawn those shrinky dink images by hand without tracing, but I was so excited about how they turned out, and you all can have lots of fun switching them out.  My daughter wanted me to include the trolls, but I couldn't find a good image to use.

I received my (read: my daughter's) package today, and while she is currently in school, I took a look see and it is amazing!!  Audania and I agreed she would make my 8 year old an Elsa ice dress and omgoodness it's perfect and it's gorgeous and I should have asked her to make me one too!!  It is phenomenal!! Thank you so much! I've loved having you as a partner.

I'm going to let my daughter "open" her package (yes, I made it pretty again) and then I'll take and post pictures tomorrow.  Thanks GatorWrangler for this swap, and for my wonderfully generous partner!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."-Helen Keller

Mini 12 Days of Christmas: Almost Done Crafting!
Ongoing One Tiny Thing Swap: ORGANIZING!
0/0/9=9 total claims
Masterboard Swap Rd  2: COMING IN OCTOBER!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Potholders!
Tute Tuesday: Clothespin Frame
Say "Cheese(burger)!"

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...