A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,834
Currently Running With Scissors:
214 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 53
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: HP Craftalong ~Spring Semester 2014~ *JOIN ANYTIME*  (Read 194027 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
noodle-bug

equal parts love and evil laughter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #170 on: March 18, 2014 05:38:35 AM »

Wow, samash! Way to jump in with both feet - really looking forward to seeing your stuff :-)

I have an owl whinge, if you'll indulge me...
I have about 3 rows to go to finish my owl... And i ran out if wool (Grrrr!) ... And for nearly a fortnight the site has been out of stock of my colour - they won't even let me back order it so I'm having to check every day.... And i just want to get it done already!!! RARR!

In other news, my newt is going well and on schedule :-) we're in tech for the incoming company so I'm not about much but i should have a couple of projects to post when i get some time with my laptop instead of my phone  Grin it's hard to post but I've been talking all your stuff, you guys are so cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged
samash90
« Reply #171 on: March 18, 2014 06:26:20 AM »

Thats gotta ve frustrating noodle - bug , hope they get it soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DragonChilde
« Reply #172 on: March 18, 2014 07:26:23 AM »

Welcome to Slytherin samash90! We are very glad to have you. Just to make sure things are clear, you may only have one OWL and one NEWT in progress at a time. Parts of your proposal are written as if you are talking about two OWLs.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Don't shed a tear for me/I stand alone/This path of destiny/Is all my own ~Blackmore's Night "Olde Village Lanterne"
pinkleo
Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #173 on: March 18, 2014 08:01:46 AM »

Oops!!! Sorry about that pinkleo!  I have corrected the empty spot...it was meant to be for Potions...
No prob....and thank you! Kiss

THIS ROCKS   Logged

AnnoyingBigSister

EEVEE FOREVER!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 18, 2014 08:38:28 AM »

Class/Challenge/House Pride:Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Bean challenge, sugared violet. 
House: Huffelpuff
Project Name:Clay Espeon
Brief Description:"Professor Dumbledore, I present, Espeon." Katie said, as a lilac animal entered the room. ''Let me guess, It's a Pokemon.'' ''Psychic-type evolution of Eevee sir.'' The Espeon flicked it's two-tipped tail. ''Ve.'' ''Well... The requirements ARE something purple and sparkly. But this Espeon is not sparkly.'' Katie smiled and said ''Espeon.'' The Psychic-type evolution of Eevee stood. Katie held out her hand and the Espeon took what was in it, walked up to Professor Dumbledore, and gave him a small sleeping Espeon made out of clay. ''Espe'' it said, happy. ''Well...  The clay one  is sparkly.'' He said. ''Congratulations! Very nice work!''
Project Picture:
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pinkleo
Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

« Reply #175 on: March 18, 2014 09:22:53 AM »

~*The Spring Term is well on its way.  I'm unsticking this thread.  It is sure to remain near the top, and if you replied in this thread, then it will appear in your "Replies to Your Posts".*~
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ErinAquaheart
Surviving ccancer through crafting

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 18, 2014 09:27:47 AM »

Samash! Welcome to Slytherin!

AnnoyingBigSister: your pokemon figure is so cute!

Midkiffsjoy: The bone workings is amazing...I'm a little weird about bones so I couldn't work with them but your results are gorgeous.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
BadWolf314

Team Textbook Captain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: March 18, 2014 10:28:50 AM »

sammylouise40 I cant believe thats sand and not sugar! Its lovely! And the other two are just as adorable! The cake is awesome! Clever idea for the board! I love your choice of duct tape!
margaron Its looking awesome, I cant to see it when its finished!
pinkleo I love the colors of the blanket square and the spring cloth has such lovely happy, springy colors! The quilt is awesome! What a great idea to use up all that extra yarn! I love the Spew hat colors!!!
Acadian Driftwood Wow! Awesome job, it looks great! The wallets are awesome, I love the colors!
pottermouth  Hes adorable! And thanks for the tutorial, Im going to have to try it!
Moonflame The scarf is looking amazing!!! I cant wait to see it finished! And those arm warmers are gorgeous!!!
blupaisan The cuffs look fantastic! They turned out awesome! The earrings are adorable!
seeuudee  WOW! Those wings look awesome!
MamanTattoo The coat turned out amazing!!! It looks so warm and cozy!
netchez That pattern is lovely and the colors go so well together!
coulsenl The flowers are lovely! I love the combination of drawing and sewing, clever! I love the bird drawings especially the phoenix!
ErinAquaheart The necklace is gorgeous and what an awesome baby blanket! I love the colors! And your not chucks, are great! I love how sparkly they are! Your fairy drawing is awesome! And the pink giraffe is so cute!!!!
midkiffsjoy That hook is awesome!!! I love how it looks!
samash90 Cant wait to see it finished!!! Welcome to Hogwarts!!!
AnnoyingBigSister Espeon is adorable! I can never decide what to evolve my Eevee into!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Theres no point in being grown up if you cant act a little childish sometimes.
Summer HPC
Summer Nerd Battles!
midkiffsjoy
« Reply #178 on: March 18, 2014 11:05:39 AM »

ErinAquaheart- I've always been really weird about bones too.  They always creeped me out.  I just KNEW that some kind of parasite that would kill me lived in them.  When I was a kid, I'd pick them up in a towel and then put them in a tub of bleach to clean them until they fell apart. Sad  The irony is the feathers I picked up and stuck in my hair likely had more living in them than the bones.  LOL  Mites would always eat the feathers ragged.  And I've always been in love with leather.  Then I watched YouTube videos on bone carving and saw that everyone was buying their bones at the pet stores.  Chew bones.  *headesk*  That was even weirder to me.  LOL  (Not dogs chewing on bones, I'm used to that.  Using dog chew bones as carving material.)  The one that I'm still working up to is making something for AnnoyingBigSister out of Candy.  In Texas it is illegal to bury a horse on your property.  O.O  smh  Her horse Candy died in her late 20's a few years ago and has had to stay out in the pasture as she fell.  Sad  ABS would like me to make her a charm or something as a memorial.  It's a whole 'nother kind of weird when you knew the animal than it being from some random cow raised for hamburgers (though we had plenty of those around when I was growing up too).

The REAL irony is that as a kid I would pick up dry cow pats with my bare hands to get the grubs that live under all cow pats to go fishing with.  *headesk*  Gotta love the 70's/80's.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster.  Justifying my need for a craft room. Cheesy

Cheesy !!!!Let's go Hufflepuff Let's go!!!! Cheesy
pinkleo
Tutorial Contributor

~*HPC Headmistress*~

« Reply #179 on: March 18, 2014 12:49:56 PM »

Challenge: Bertie Bott's Sugar Violet Bean, a craft inspired by Petunia Dursley
SPEW: n/a
House: Gryffindor
Project Name: A Very Muggle Dishcloth
Brief Description: Petunia Dursley is a stereotypical middle-class housewife who keeps her home impeccably clean.  One can see how she perceives cleanliness as a way to keep up her good-standing with muggles as she spends the day cleaning and cooking in preparation for the dinner with Mr. & Mrs. Mason...of course she forces Harry to do chores while she prepares roast pork and a huge pudding of whipped cream and sugared violets.  So I present to you a very muggle, non-magical dishcloth that I'm sure even Petunia would approve of.
Project Picture:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 53 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree
Meal Prep Monday: Lazy Bread Pudding

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...