A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,840
Currently Running With Scissors:
298 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 79
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 100 Gallery  (Read 146221 times)
Tags for this thread: craftster_best_of_2014  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Lana

live aloha

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #610 on: February 15, 2014 07:03:35 PM »

Spikefan, Lana adores them!  It was the first thing she told my mom/sis about when they called today.  She's carrying the little octopi everywhere.  Smiley

Yay for unpapertowels!  What a great way to save the trees!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Grab a coffee
« Reply #611 on: February 16, 2014 01:23:57 AM »

Oh, I was away for some days, and this forum is full of awesome stuffs again! I love those little monsters - I am just making 'pocket monsters' from felt, so I have an idea who should I claim next ;-)
I am a bit late with claims, but I have the last OWS100 claim ready to send, already packaged it to Alliecat... now, I am back to work on 101 ones Smiley)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watsonc7
« Reply #612 on: February 16, 2014 05:03:03 AM »

A2k you are super adorable in your awesome towel wrap, work it!

I love the triangle tote, really cool
The dog mug rug is awesome, I need to put wishes up for our two dogs, so cute!
Texscrapper is the unpapertowel maker to my car trash bag maker Smiley. I have received a few sets from her and we love them! 
The birdie hoop is also adorable...I don't know how you ladies make felt look so awesome!

I'm missing things, I just know it, the gallery got busy in the last few days
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #613 on: February 16, 2014 12:23:07 PM »

Oh, those cupcake unpaper towels are awesome.  Smiley  That hair towel is pretty nifty too. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
luckdragon
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #614 on: February 16, 2014 12:53:03 PM »

Wow, apparently I have missed like 15 pages of swap goodness!  The HP peg people are adorable!  Baby bean and the reversible monster - cuteness overload!!  AIMR - wow, I wish I lived near a wall of zippers!  A2k - amazing job on the doggie mug rug!  spikefan - I can't believe you can crochet such teeny tiny amis!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #615 on: February 17, 2014 08:39:14 AM »

Alright, heres my package that I recieved from quaggy.  She  claimed me for stamps, fabric and zipper pouches.  The amount of goodies she sent was such a surprize though!  She has totally spoiled me.  She sent me a ton of fabric, 3 zipper pouches, stamps and as extras she included cards and a knit kit!  I was so happy when I opened this package.  Thank you so much quaggy for your generosity and kindness.  Now, to show everyone the goodies.

First off we have fabric.  Its all so awesome!  I am so ready to get to sewing things with it!

And although its all great, here are my favorites.  Look at those cute little woodland critters!

then theres the zipper pouches.  check out the fabric quaggy used, yarn balls!  Ah ha ha ha!  Love it, and then theres a close up of the little yarn zipper pull charms.  So cute.  Also in the picture is a gel pen, stamps and blank card for sending snail mail to my loved ones in other states.

And lastly she included this neato knit kit.  I opened it after taking pictures and has a circular needle, 2 stitch markers, a needle, a book of knitting tips and stitch definitons and a whole heap of cards with knitting patterns.  Theres scarves, socks, baby booties, hat, leg warmers and other goodies.  I think the first thing I will make will be the baby booties.

Thank you so much quaggy!  Were on a tight budget so, I really appreciate all the goodies you sent.  Theres enough goodies to keep me busy sewing, card sending and knitting for a long time.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #616 on: February 17, 2014 08:43:53 AM »

Great additions to the gallery!  I am so glad you like your stamps A2K! 

I LOVE that hair wrap!  I could totally use one of those Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

« Reply #617 on: February 17, 2014 09:13:38 AM »

oh my goodness...there certainly are plenty of goodies to keep you crafting for a while, missmoppet!

I love that you got a variety of things...those knit charms are just so cute...and the fabric selection is great...

quaggy is just making sure that crafting goes on forever!! We love members like her...generous and talented!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #618 on: February 17, 2014 09:48:02 AM »

To kind y'all have helped me make room for myself in my craft room.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K
« Reply #619 on: February 17, 2014 10:28:20 AM »

To kind y'all have helped me make room for myself in my craft room.

Ha ha!  I can relate!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 79 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...