A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
136 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 79
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 100 Gallery  (Read 153431 times)
Tags for this thread: craftster_best_of_2014  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
gamemom42
« Reply #220 on: January 24, 2014 10:59:40 AM »

Thanks for posting pics for me underthemountain!  My photography skills are hit and miss at best and jewelry is the hardest in my opinion.  

I absolutely squealed when I opened that package and had not one or two wonderful new pairs of earrings, but five!!!  You are way too generous (and I'm so happy that you are  Wink).

I got a huge kick out of the pencils; my students are going to love those.  I have no less than three outfits that the green ones will look great with; the wire balls are especially exciting because I lost a pair just like that, and the oh so pretty beaded flower ones will be a Valentine gift for one of my daughters (I love those but I know she will love them even more).

The beaten silver ones are (were) my favorite.  Sadly, I wore them to a basketball game last and when I got home the fish hook was still in my right ear but the rest was missing.  It was an incredibly intense game and I guess I jumped up and down a little too much.  I was sitting with some of my daughter's co-workers so I'm hoping one of them found it after I left the game.  Fingers crossed!

Thank you so much underthemountain.  I'm always so happy when you claim me for earrings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

deathbeforedishes
Embroidery Addict

She believed she could, so she did.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #221 on: January 24, 2014 11:46:39 AM »

I will confess that I got an ami pig in the sweat shop swap from deathbeforedishes...it was suppose to be for my niece, but I could not part with it...he sits on my computer in my craft room and makes me smile! Grin

awww... thanks alwaysimr. <3 you just made my day!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/leilaninaomi/

5/50 2014 Projects
53/50 2013 Projects (woohoo!!!)
I do personal swaps!
Cheesy
littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #222 on: January 24, 2014 12:11:57 PM »

If anyone ever asks me in a swap I would say I prefer useful over cute nick-nacky items, but then I see something like the mini animals and I squee and all thoughts of useful items fly from my mind.

I also prefer useful items in this swap too.  But, I think thats because our old place was so tiny.  Ugh...no room for a kitchen table and barely room for a coffee table in the tv room, our bath towels and items had to be in the tiny hall closet even.  Ugh....I never liked that place I felt like a mouse in a match box.  It just wasnt practical for a family at all.  But anyways, that's why now I am so clastrophobic (spelling?) I can not stand lots of nick nacks every where because it makes the space look smaller and more closed in.  I go with the 'less is more' phrase.  Unless its yarn and craft supplies and hooplas.  LOL.  I see so many cute nick naks in this swap, but if I have nick naks in the house, they stay for awhile, then my clastraphobia kicks in and I do heavy duty spring cleaning.  AH...clutter, nick nacks...I can do some nick nacks, wall decor is okay, some decor on the end tables and a table center piece.  You know, practical thing like a lamp or a candy dish but, thats about it.  My mom is one to have lots of things displayed.  Makes me think of victorian era, all the decor. Oh, it always looks nice and she has lots of cute things, but I just cant do that much.  So with that being said, I am keeping my list more practical this round.  Usefull things.  But, I have enjoyed looking at everyones nick nacks in this gallery. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
lindyv321
Cooking Moderator

lettucecraft.com

« Reply #223 on: January 24, 2014 12:23:02 PM »

I LOVE clutter!  Well no not clutter really but I love all the cute little stuff I receive in swaps!  I love ami's, and whimsies, shrines, and little figures.  I keep most of it displayed in my craft room and have recently had to add more shelves! 

I feel poor Lana's pain about her name never being on anything.. Lindy isn't very common.  There was a pen manufacturer name Lindy so my grandpa would always get me those pens.  I then went and cursed my daughter with an even more unusual name, Adia.  There is NOTHING with her name on it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
Facebook

Please join us at lettucecraft.com
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Lana

live aloha

« Reply #224 on: January 24, 2014 12:51:01 PM »

Ack, no not the silver earrings...I hope they'll turn up Gamemom.  I was really happy about those.  (Thanks for liking them A2K!) 

I will confess that I got an ami pig in the sweat shop swap from deathbeforedishes...it was suppose to be for my niece, but I could not part with it...he sits on my computer in my craft room and makes me smile! Grin

awww... thanks alwaysimr. <3 you just made my day!
Hehe, guess I shouldn't feel so bad about wanting to steal from Lana.  Smiley

Lindy, Adia is a lovely name!!  If you ever want me to stamp something with her name on it let me know! Smiley   That goes for everyone! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

texscrapper
« Reply #225 on: January 24, 2014 12:51:25 PM »

I received three packages of craftster awesomeness in the last two days! Here's what came in the mail!

From spikefan - A little muffin man ami - I have been wanting one for my son for SOOOOO long - He saw it and squealed. His bedtime song is "Do you know the muffin man" Look how cute this is ....

She also sent me a pokemon for my other son, but he grabbed it and ran before I got a picture. He brought it to dinner last night and left it in my mother in laws car. Spikefan, if you have a pic can you post it? If not, I can by tomorrow!

From mcook72677, I received some AWESOME soaps - and one was felted! They smell divine and I can't wait to use them!

And finally from rockmygypsysoul, I received conversation hearts and string art for my VDay mantel project! I haven't ever decorated for Valentine's Day and I wanted to this year. SO excited to get some craftster help!

Thank you ladies - you all ROCK!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockmygypsysoul
Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

« Reply #226 on: January 24, 2014 12:56:25 PM »

Ooooh, I need to add chocolate soap to my list - I used to use it and loved it!!  And that muffin man is SO cute!

Tex- hope you liked the v-day stuff!  You can take the string around the edge of the heart off if you want - my husband preferred it without and I liked it with so I included it but it's not attached to the rest so you can remove it if you prefer!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastorm.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
texscrapper
« Reply #227 on: January 24, 2014 01:09:29 PM »

I love it just how it is rockmygypsysoul! I really am super excite about it - can't wait to put all of the dcor together!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gamemom42
« Reply #228 on: January 24, 2014 02:03:38 PM »

texscrapper: I am so so excited that you finally got a muppet man for your son!  Every time I've seen noticed that on your list, I've wished that I had to skills to claim it for you.

Those conversation hearts are too cute, and I love the string art!  By the way, rockmygypsysoul, I have string art on several of my OWS wish boards.... you know, just in case you're now totally hooked on making string art. Wink

underthemountain: if the earring piece doesn't show up, I'm going to use the single as a pendant.  I rarely wear them but that is too beautiful not to wear.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

rockmygypsysoul
Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

« Reply #229 on: January 24, 2014 02:24:09 PM »

Those conversation hearts are too cute, and I love the string art!  By the way, rockmygypsysoul, I have string art on several of my OWS wish boards.... you know, just in case you're now totally hooked on making string art. Wink

I will keep that in mind; somehow our times never seem to add up  Roll Eyes  I do like it though I've only attempted simple stuff.  So far... Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastorm.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 79 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...