A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
141 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 79
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 100 Gallery  (Read 153417 times)
Tags for this thread: craftster_best_of_2014  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Watsonc7
« Reply #210 on: January 23, 2014 06:59:45 PM »

Awwww the teenie animals are so cute!  My favs are the octopus and turtles.  Sweet cuff spoilage too, I've been hoping she would get claimed for those (not only do I have my own wishlist, but I've started to have a wishlist for other Craftsters too lol)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Lana

live aloha

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #211 on: January 23, 2014 07:04:32 PM »

Thank you stillatthetop!!  Lana's passion is singing...

Watson, you are too awesome.  Thanks for wanting goodies for Lana.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

greybird
« Reply #212 on: January 23, 2014 10:06:27 PM »

The trivet and bag are so pretty!  Love the fabrics.   Cheesy

Lovely cuffs and awesome little amis!   I never could find my name on things growing up either, so I understand Lana's happiness.   Smiley    Love the little turtles and platypus.   Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gamemom42
« Reply #213 on: January 24, 2014 02:18:43 AM »

I really need to check this gallery more often.  The crocheted hoops are just gorgeous.  My mom's dining room is a gorgeous mish mash of blue and white with a bit of yellow thrown in and those hoops would look amazing.  Rather than put them on my list though, I'm going to show her and try to  inspire her to make her own.  She's stopped crocheting and that may be the project to peak her interest again.

I feel for Lana.  When I was a child, everything that I could find with my name had it spelled "Theresa" rather than "Teresa".  Used to drive me nuts.  Those cuffs are just perfect!

The teeny crocheted animals are whimsically wonderful, and that trivet is beautiful.

Oh, and I can say I'm a Loki fan (not even sure what that's from) but you had me at removable helmet!  What a great touch!

Everything in this gallery is just amazing and if I missed commenting on something it's certainly not because I'm not in awe of it... there's just too much to keep up with!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Lana

live aloha

« Reply #214 on: January 24, 2014 05:39:25 AM »

Thanks Avethel and Gamemom!  It's crazy that they still do some of the more obscure names, but never Lana.  Sad

I offered to post a pic of what I sent to Gamemom.  Smiley  Just a little medley of earrings. Enjoy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

« Reply #215 on: January 24, 2014 06:06:26 AM »

cute pencil earrings!!

love the HP scarf--nice and long and my favorite colors!

the trivet and car bag are beautiful...you have some gorgeous fabrics, watson!

Personalized items--the best...my, Lana is growing up so quickly!  She is definitely a Craftsters "niece"--I feel like she has grown up with all of us...and those tiny animals...you guys know I personally am not a fan, but I still admire the workmanship and cuteness!

« Last Edit: January 24, 2014 06:07:02 AM by alwaysinmyroom » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia
« Reply #216 on: January 24, 2014 08:09:45 AM »

If anyone ever asks me in a swap I would say I prefer useful over cute nick-nacky items, but then I see something like the mini animals and I squee and all thoughts of useful items fly from my mind.

The pencil earrings are awesome and the harry potter scarf looks delightfully long and warm!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Lana

live aloha

« Reply #217 on: January 24, 2014 08:49:12 AM »

Glad you guys like the pencils...I wish I had made them, but all I did was put them on hooks.  I just thought they were perfect for Gamemom since she's a teacher.  Smiley 

Heehee, I totally agree Ave.  I didn't think that I would love those teeny tiny amis as much as I do.  I really am tempted to steal one from Lana.  What she doesn't know won't hurt her, right?   I just hope her friends don't see them because I know they'll all want them too.  Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A2K
« Reply #218 on: January 24, 2014 09:05:22 AM »

I love the beaten silver earrings -- those are nifty! 

That scarf will def keep Avesthel warm!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Make All Things, especially from stash

Keep on crafting!

« Reply #219 on: January 24, 2014 10:57:40 AM »

I will confess that I got an ami pig in the sweat shop swap from deathbeforedishes...it was suppose to be for my niece, but I could not part with it...he sits on my computer in my craft room and makes me smile! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 79 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...