A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
October News: Kindness Craft Challenge   Vote for your favorite entry by Sunday, October 15!
Total Members: 314,468
Currently Running With Scissors:
226 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Star Wars Imperial Officer  (Read 12519 times)
Tags for this thread: star_wars  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Coyotelady
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2005 09:12:08 PM »

you are to pretty to be a geek!

Since when can you not be pretty AND be a geek? LOL

Great job on the uniform.  I'm planning on making one for my fiance, as well as a couple other uniforms so we can join the 501st.  Our ultimate goal is stormtrooper armor for him and a bounty hunter outfit or tie fighter pilot for myself.

The 501st is a great organization that does a lot of work for kids.  www.501st.com
THIS ROCKS   Logged
moxro
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2005 11:57:52 PM »

wow that look really good
u look hot!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BurghGirl
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2005 06:11:27 AM »

That's awesome!  I can't wait to show my Srar Wars obssessed boyfriend this.....you'll be his dream girl Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
stargirl

whatever it takes...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2005 03:36:44 PM »

that is so awesome! ive made 2 Jedi costumes (have pics if you want to see), but they aren't as cool as your imperial costume!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
PrettyKitty224
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2017 05:36:05 AM »

I know I'm late to the party, but I just found this, and I'd like to say it looks awesome!  If you see this post, I wonder if you would consider sharing how you did it.  I am trying to find something for making a jacket for my sister's birthday in 3 weeks, but so far no luck.  The only things I find involve starting with a chef's jacket, (or the like) and modifying it, or otherwise starting with some civil war uniform pattern for MEN, (which I don't have anyway) and heavily modifying it. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
BenaeQuee
Sewing Machine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2017 04:51:45 PM »

I know I'm late to the party, but I just found this, and I'd like to say it looks awesome!  If you see this post, I wonder if you would consider sharing how you did it.  I am trying to find something for making a jacket for my sister's birthday in 3 weeks, but so far no luck.  The only things I find involve starting with a chef's jacket, (or the like) and modifying it, or otherwise starting with some civil war uniform pattern for MEN, (which I don't have anyway) and heavily modifying it. 
I'm not the original poster, but I wanted to lend a hand where I can Smiley I made one of these back in 2006 and found a women's pattern that worked as a base. I then added the placket on the front. I used McCalls 4596. which may be out of print by now - but you can probably buy online.
There is also the Imperial Officer Corps forum, which should have helpful links and things - http://www.imperialofficer.com/forum/

Yes, I have a stick and am wearing a skirt instead of pants. It was my own take on an Imperial Morale Officer, which was a joke a friend started years ago.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my FB page for more things by me Cheesy
https://www.facebook.com/BenaeQueeCostumer
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
October 18, 2017 Featured Projects
@Home This Weekend: Mix and Match Napkins
Tute Tuesday: Mini Top Hat

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...