A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Total Members: 315,452
Currently Running With Scissors:
180 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: MINI 12 Days Of Christmas Swap 2013 Gallery  (Read 34116 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Onyxnox
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #110 on: December 23, 2013 03:04:52 PM »

BTW - especially LOVE that whomping willow on the back heel!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: December 24, 2013 09:22:30 PM »

Gotgrey here's a photo of the mushroom with the sand and pencils, they could also be used seperate!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Renstar
« Reply #112 on: December 25, 2013 03:33:12 AM »

I am now fully up to date on posting pictures, I have received some really thoughtful gifts and loved the variety. (If there are pictures missing, it is because the gift has been put to use already)

Thank you Ninaprettyballerina for all your time and energy invested in my gifts. I hope you like yours as much as I love mine.

This has been a creatively challenging swap and I have enjoyed it completely, (despite stressing, undoiung, redoing etc  Grin).

Thank you Cabinarts for organising this swap.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Kiss Kiss Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

37/50 2013 | 51/50 2014 | 20/50 2015 | 7/50 2016 | 13/50 2017
17/50 2018

http://pinterest.com/renstar1
rockmygypsysoul
Joker of All Trades, Master of Nonsense

« Reply #113 on: December 25, 2013 12:28:18 PM »

I am WAY behind in posting pics and SO sorry - we've been on our annual cabin trip and in the past there was internet connection (though I tell everyone there isn't) but this year they're apparently run by a different company and no internet! 

Now we're at the in-laws where we DO have WIFI (thank God, I've been in serious withdrawal!) so in a bit I will make sure to upload photos - I've opened everything up until day 12 and my stuff from onyxnox is AWESOME!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swapping up a storm here!  Totally open to personal swaps - I am always in need of awesome stuff Wink

Blog: www.alwaysbeenastorm.com
Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/alwaysbeenastorm
koalascout
« Reply #114 on: December 25, 2013 06:36:09 PM »

day 11 or december 24

koalascout's
tote bag
inside with a pocket

margiej's
crochet topped owl christmas towels
THIS ROCKS   Logged

koalascout
« Reply #115 on: December 25, 2013 06:39:53 PM »

day 12 or december 25

koalascout's
grapevine balls
fabric bowl they came in

margiej's
little old lady who swallowed a fly
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mink_bikini

A very proud Craftster best of 2012 awardee

« Reply #116 on: December 25, 2013 08:43:55 PM »

Ok so I've finally cracked uploading my photos of the awesome crafty Christmas haul from the lovely Spidermom, get ready to be so jealous I was truly spoilt  Grin

First an under the tree shot of most of my lovely presents, couldn't resist eating some as soon as they were unwrapped  Shocked

As you can see all of my presents were wrapped up sooo beautifully and each one completely different, such a joy to open each one.

I'm still getting my house in order after the days festivities so my photos will be a little out of order. Sorry Spidermom I know you were super organised.

What's in this amazing package?

Only my very own mini glitter house scene!!, made in a matchbox, it is tiny, and sparkly oh and it hangs on the tree, behold the cuteness.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013 09:24:37 PM by mink_bikini » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pjr107
« Reply #117 on: December 26, 2013 03:10:41 AM »

As I lay on the couch with the start of a sinus infection, my night is just a bit better because I have this fabulous sweater that amazing_784 knitted for me Smiley  I have to get a better picture of the birds but they have been loved well tonight; it's great when my son can share with his cousins of all ages.

The gallery is so incredible, with so much art work of trees, trailers, villains, flowers and more that I know I'm missing... Loads of knitted and crochet items.... Angels, tardis, bird, WOW!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night....er...well...good morning, um, afternoon... Good rest of the week!
-pj
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #118 on: December 26, 2013 05:59:04 AM »

I delayed opening my last pressies... the black out and bad weather was getting to me when our generator blew a gasket, and then the small generator we had just was not cutting it, as it was cutting in and out with the cold weather (and it may have blown a gasket too), so my mood was less than merry.  However, we went out to family yesterday and that cheered me up, and we came home to LIGHT!!!!  Hydro finally got around to working on our lines and got our power back up during Christmas day - thank goodness.  Our neighbours pulled in to their driveway at the same time we did and it just was a little hugfest as we all celebrated the joy of LIGHT, and HEAT, and POWER!!!!  So I am in a much better mood now.  I did not think I would give the last days of the wonderful package rockmygypsysoul sent me justice, while I was in the low mood.

Anyways, it was worth the wait...

For the last two days of Christmas, and beyond...

DH is going to love these - I teared up opening them up... portraits of my doggies - including poor Toby who left us last year, Ginger, and her new brother, Troy

My new little man, Troy, whom we adopted this Spring

Our little princess Ginger, her highness of the comfy bed

... and finally, my first sweet little man, Toby.

I love these so, so, so very much!

She also sent me this... a gorgeous print of Alice with the Queen of Hearts, from the classic John Tenniel Alice in Wonderland artwork.  I ADORE his Alice art, and love this print.  It looks wonderful in red

... that would be gift enough, but she went over the top and sent me the hand carved lino block that made that print!  It must have taken forever to carve it - look it all the detail!

She also sent a couple of heavy bags of extras...

SOCKS - love socks!  Especially cute, colourful, fun socks!

Yummy goodies - I am going to have to hide  the choco gummies - I love gummie bears - can't wait to see how they are covered in chocolate!  Also the ginger coconut candy - DH hates both ginger and coconut so I am happy to have these, since I won't have to share Wink

Crafty goodies - a small box of metal bits, perfect for stamping, a PMC kit - perfect as I was just working with PMC before my power went out, and a sweet White Rabbit cameo - so cute.

... and last but not least... I could not believe this was an "extra" - another carved stamp of pine cones on a bough.  I think this is wonderful and am already thinking of how I can use it to make more tags and maybe next years Christmas cards.

Thank you JoAnn, I loved all aspects of your package, and thank you for the hard work, thoughtfulness, and creativity you imbued into it.  Thank you for the wonderful gifts and being a great swap partner!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

gotgrey
You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #119 on: December 26, 2013 06:36:18 AM »

quaggy, here is a pic of the rainbow trout watercolor I painted for you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Intoxication Station
Tute Tuesday: Little Bunny Rabbit Toy
Hanging Around

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...