A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
289 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 37
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santa Swap 2013 SU CLOSED SO Nov 15-21**  (Read 62477 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
rockingbearranch
« Reply #230 on: November 12, 2013 02:04:13 PM »

Poo-cicles. Went shopping and forgot wrapping stuff since we don't use it. May be that my lucky partner gets fabric wrapping if I have something fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kbrison

Genealogists trace history

View Profile WWW
« Reply #231 on: November 12, 2013 02:15:53 PM »

Ooooh! Fabric! Fabric is very good!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

[email protected]
http://pinterest.com/ancientofdays/
211/175 in 2019
153/150 in 2018
134/200 in 2017
sarahelise
« Reply #232 on: November 12, 2013 03:28:16 PM »

Half way done with a medium and a small for ________. Just need to buy one more thing...two if you count the Christmas wrapping Wink

Crap.  Where did I hide the wrapping paper from myself last year.  May have to buy something, after all... Everything else was stashed! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I had a needle and thread, fine as I could sew, I'd sew my true love to my side, and down the creek

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/sarahelise41/
My Etsy Store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/sarahschar
GlassKicker
« Reply #233 on: November 12, 2013 05:09:02 PM »

I also love using fabric as wrapping paper!  All my crafty friends get their gifts from me wrapped in fat quarters. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sloth003

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #234 on: November 12, 2013 05:33:30 PM »

I also love using fabric as wrapping paper!  All my crafty friends get their gifts from me wrapped in fat quarters. 

Can i be your friend?  :

I buy up xmas fabric after january and make bags.  We have used one roll of wrapping paper in the past five years. Its so much faster to 'wrap' and clean up after. Somguaranteed oartener. Your gift will be wrapped. In a bag and closed with a ribbon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
artista83
« Reply #235 on: November 12, 2013 08:34:12 PM »

checking in! had a comp virus. still having my comp quarentine stuff every time i come on but i think that means safe if it sais quarentined right? oy!

so anywho...busy working away on my partners stuff! i hope they like them!

on a side note...i love the idea of fabric wrapping paper!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap ! I have been gone for a lonmg while. i am back now! and i have moved!
stillatthetop
« Reply #236 on: November 12, 2013 09:51:03 PM »

Can i be your friend?  :

I buy up xmas fabric after january and make bags.  We have used one roll of wrapping paper in the past five years. Its so much faster to 'wrap' and clean up after. Somguaranteed oartener. Your gift will be wrapped. In a bag and closed with a ribbon.

Don't forget the kitchen towels!!!  Grin Just a stalker here, but I love to give useful items for wrap, instead of just making excess paper garbage. You ladies ROCK! I bake homemade breads, and put them on a Dollar Store cutting board, and wrap in a kitchen towel. Costs about $3.00 total. Plus bread supplies.

~T
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NEW REQUEST: Need quilting fabric with ONLY purple, grey, green. Solids or Prints in any combination/shades, but NO OTHER COLORS ALLOWED. HELP! They are hard to find.
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
kbrison

View Profile WWW
« Reply #237 on: November 12, 2013 09:59:24 PM »

Can i be your friend?  :

Some guaranteed partner?  Grin

You do realize that you've probably given away your identity as soon as your partner opens their box.  Shocked Hmmmm! Maybe some of the rest of us need to protect your identity by fabric bagging our gifts. Yep, think I can do that. Any other rescuers out there?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

[email protected]
211/175 in 2019
153/150 in 2018
134/200 in 2017
sloth003

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #238 on: November 13, 2013 05:29:32 AM »

Or i could find paper?

Oh, or i could put it in many boxes sizing down, each one wrapped in different paper, towels fabric or bags...
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013 05:32:37 AM by sloth003 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
kbrison

View Profile WWW
« Reply #239 on: November 13, 2013 07:02:40 AM »

Or you could use the Sunday comics or the inside of a paper grocery bag or a lunch bag or even just a newspaper with something cute stamped or drawn on it. Endless possibilities. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

[email protected]
211/175 in 2019
153/150 in 2018
134/200 in 2017
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 37 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...