A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
134 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: WWP Round 44 Mabon Swap (SU 7-29 to 8-15, SO 9-10)  (Read 12766 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
artista83
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2013 08:27:43 AM »

wow! great job rjannelle! that painting is awsome! i love the idea of the trees and seasons!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap ! I have been gone for a lonmg while. i am back now! and i have moved!
spazgirl1981
Betsy Snow White

I took up croquet today and I'm on fire!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2013 06:08:59 PM »

Fabulous packages so far. Here is the amazing package I received from witchhippie!!
Two beautiful goddess bookmarks for my BOS.

A fabulous autumn broom, which is now hanging above my altar.

A mini pentacle wreath with broom, pulled from my pinterest. Smiley

A beautiful amber colored bracelet, and a set of witchy magnets

A fabulous candle holder she got at a thrift store and gifted to me. I feel blessed because if I had found it I would have kept it, lol.

Some fabulous smelling fall potpourri and a wicker basket you can stuff, and it smells amazing. That may end up blessing my car, Beastie.

A giant incense set with three different scents, and a holder.

and last but certainly not least a big container of candy corn, and as I am obsessed it is more than welcome. Smiley

Thank you so much for being an amazing partner Witchhippie. I hope you loved your package too!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2013 07:26:50 PM »

wonderful packages so far..

Wulf and Sabertooth are back on and I will be absent a few days this week. I hope to do feedback by next Monday.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
whileitsraining
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2013 07:38:39 AM »

Here is my "small" package from thegreengriffin.

She sent me a gorgeous hearth rug as my goddess is Brighid.  I am going to use it at the base if ny altar so that my kitties don't get any funny ideas about it.  There is also a pair of corn dollies earrings and a beautiful hand spun dish for my altar. 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013 07:40:35 AM by whileitsraining » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
Witchhippie
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2013 04:58:05 PM »

All the packages are great so Far. I'm glad you liked everything spazgirl1981. I thought about keeping the candle but I just have way to much stuff.  Roll Eyes

I'm trying to down load my pictures but my camera doesn't want to cooperate with my new to me computer. 
Tongue
I'll get them up as soon as I can.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

)O(    Not all who wander are lost!   )O(
thegreengriffin
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2013 05:04:05 PM »

I'm so glad you liked your package whileitsraining!  I'm sorry I didn't let you know sooner that I got yours.  The baby and I have been sick for a while and I just haven't gotten hardly anything done.  But I did get it and LOVE it!
I got a bunch of jewelry, three cuff bracelets, a necklace, and a hair clip.  And two reusable sandwich bags.  And my favorite piece, a wood burned goddess plaque.

I already put the goddess plaque up on my mantle with my collection of deity statues.

I also really like the wool felted cuff bracelet.  I do a lot of work with wool and I'm so glad you had success with your first try!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf

Long Live Craftster!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2013 02:51:08 PM »

Some great stuff so far. I especially like your interpretation of Pan, Lexy! The tiny corn dolly earrings are a brilliant idea, too.

The felted cuff looks especially intriguing. Would you be willing to model it for us?

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

monnie31
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2013 02:43:03 PM »

I received.

She sent me a lovely apron, 3 hanging objects, some recipes, candy almonds, offering dish, bottle and fall themed stencils.

Thanks Lexy, hope you like yours too
THIS ROCKS   Logged

P_E_S_T
Toes wrapped in wool, fingers wrapped in clay

Hanging out in the woods

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2013 01:49:24 AM »

So our hostess with the mostess, nabbed me to swap with. And on Thursday through a horrendous bout of Flu - I received the most lovely parcel. Much wonderment to spoil myself with....
Firstly a full picture shot...................

These are some wonderful hand made products to make me feel wonderful

And a lovely lovely prayer flag Smiley

In the first picture you can also see a can of simmering pot pouri !!! I so want to know how to make these, one little bit of it just lifted my flu mood. Thankyou lovely woman x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/kaydensmumm/

LATEST project - I'm compiling a "handed down" recipes boom and so if I get you in a swap, would you be so kind to find a recipe from your childhood. type it up - if you want to decorate, then please do :

There was a woman who felted
And felted all day long
whileitsraining
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2013 07:33:39 AM »

Gorgeous packages!  So my favs are the Goddess BoS bookmarks (genius idea!)  and the prayer flag <3  Such a lovely group of generous swappers Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Clear a space to make a mess!
http://www.wists.com/whileitsraining
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...