Swap name: Assemblage Art Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: sheepBlue
Sign-up date range: August 27th – September 10th
Date to send item by:
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? Must be 16 years old or older.Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
The idea of this swap is to make one awesome piece of assemblage art for your partner. What is assemblage art you asked? It is any art that uses found objects to create an intriguing and inspiring composition. The found objects you choose to incorporate are completely up to you! The options are endless!
We will not be listing themes for this swap in order to give everyone some artistic license in making their piece of art. Please be open to wherever the muse takes your partner and give yourself freedom to play and create ART!!
Also please make sure that your piece is wrapped with care for transit, bubble wrap is our friend!!
Here are some inspiring posts I found on craftster and around the web to get your creative juices flowing:https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=421462.msg4998365#msg4998365http://pinterest.com/pin/220606081719967363/https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=421814.msg5004446#msg5004446http://pinterest.com/pin/220606081716486660/https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=349857.msg4078665#msg4078665http://www.streetcredart.com/High%20Relief%20Wolf%20the%20Lamb.htmhttps://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=413576.msg4887293#msg4887293http://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/more-furniture-collectibles/sculptures/mettal-fatigue-assemblage-art-hippo/id-f_273591/https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=421631.msg5001082#msg5001082http://creativedesignmagazine.com/30-awesome-examples-of-assemblage-art.htmlhttps://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=420671.msg4985661#msg4985661
1. PMs should be labeled "Assemblage Art Swap" with the appropriate action - Signup, send, receive.
2. Make an item that you would like to receive. Get to know your partner. Do your best work.
3. I reserve the right to refuse anyone who has a history of poor communication, late sending, or not meeting swap requirements in any other ways.
4. Please post in the thread regularly so we know you're still around and kicking; also please communicate upfront with your partner and organizer if there may be/are any issues with late sending. Communication will be noted in feedback.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Assemblage Art swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
What are your favourite colours?
Any colours/themes/mediums that you absolutely dislike (only things that make your brain explode please)?
What mediums do you think you may be using for your art piece?
Would you prefer to receive 2-D or 3-D art (meaning would you like something you could hang on a wall, or something that would sit on a shelf)?
Any allergens in your home?
Do you have any allergies?
Pinterest/Wist link (to give your partner an idea of what you like)
Anything else you would like your partner to know:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO sheepBlue
VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM:
crazyda79 - katilady
frosty772 - lovesclutter
suereal - artista83
goatgoddess - ludi
alteredmommy - craftsunderground
sheepBlue - Wulf
SonjaBoo - grasshopper
geekgirl1001000 - hgddm