A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,872
Currently Running With Scissors:
491 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 461
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Discussion Thread for Nerd Battles  (Read 555282 times)
Tags for this thread: nerdy  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2340 on: October 06, 2015 03:15:52 PM »

Great interview, gozer! I was just telling my mom about how you make stuff from the coolest fabrics (she was at my aunt's house and was stunned by her bins of fabric).

I really enjoy the interviews and getting to know my fellow Nerds!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
Tanath
« Reply #2341 on: October 11, 2015 12:00:46 PM »

*** wanders in with a boombox playing Bon Jovi songs ***

ok, so Friday came and went, and an entire extra week, but here is a report of what we've been up to in this round of the games.

Almost halfway through this round, and we have 21 active players (and I'm sure a few more who are lurking about). The number of projects submitted so far is 128, with some very impresive individual project counts from some players. For example, rockingbearranch of team Wordy, who has completed 15 projects, and Ludi and bunny1kenobi with 12 projects each.

As you already know, Good won the September Battle (and even the Evil projects were good, in a way). Almost everyone submitted a vote in this battle - 18 projects - 10 for Good and 8 for Evil.

The monthly battle is also the most crafted prompt at the moment (looks like this honor usually goes to the time specific prompts of the first month in each round), but the other prompts still have time to catch up. The Greek gods are a close second, with 14 projects, and since that trio's domain covers most of everything in creation, I'm sure we're going to see more projects submitted for it.

People have jumped in and are using the new types of prompts to their full potential. 9 Zaps have been crafted so far, 7 Free Range projects, and 5 Big Time projects.

That's it for today, keep rocking, everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-- Start at the beginning, and when you come to the end, stop! - Alice in Wonderland
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2342 on: October 11, 2015 05:34:15 PM »

Great report, as always, Tanath!  I'll have a Big Time project to post tomorrow, along with one or two others. I have to keep up with Smeddley!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
mistress_batty
Batty Bat Bat

happy hookin' mistress

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2343 on: October 12, 2015 02:44:00 PM »

LOL  this story was in my little news thing in FB and it made me think of you guys -  http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2015/10/jersey-devil-creature-reportedly-sighted-in-galloway-township-new-jersey
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LovelyMiss
Craftalongs Moderator
Crafting for Good Moderator
Home Sweet Home Moderator

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

« Reply #2344 on: October 12, 2015 11:50:37 PM »

Thanks for the update, Tanath!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LovelyMiss
Craftalongs Moderator
Crafting for Good Moderator
Home Sweet Home Moderator

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

« Reply #2345 on: October 17, 2015 02:46:58 AM »

Anyone want to do a Nerd Games winter holiday swap?  We could do Secret Santa style or any other variety of swap.  Ideas, suggestions?  If there is interest I'll work on getting it set up soon.  If no interest, we'll wait and do a round in January.  (Just as a side note, this and all future Nerd Games swaps will be limited to Nerd Games participants only.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Calabaza
Tutorial Contributor

It's a long story.

« Reply #2346 on: October 17, 2015 09:35:06 AM »

Anyone want to do a Nerd Games winter holiday swap?  We could do Secret Santa style or any other variety of swap.  Ideas, suggestions?  If there is interest I'll work on getting it set up soon.  If no interest, we'll wait and do a round in January.  (Just as a side note, this and all future Nerd Games swaps will be limited to Nerd Games participants only.)

I'd be interested in another one item swap! OTT, Secret Santa or normal. January would be slightly better for me.
I like it being just us gamers.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
puzzled-penguin
« Reply #2347 on: October 17, 2015 09:42:53 AM »

I'd absolutely love another nerds swap!

Sending out in January would definitely work best for me, but I'll be trying my best to make something work and get in either way probably.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
roler
« Reply #2348 on: October 17, 2015 09:49:35 AM »

I'm always up for more nerd swaps!  I won't be free for sign-ups until November at the earliest, though.  Send-outs in January would be fine. Smiley  And if someone not from the games really wants to sign up, they can always use that as a reason to join the games then - it's easy enough to do! XD
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Feel free to PM me about personal swaps!  Hoopla, TM Patches, mug rugs, magnets, felt, ornaments, etc...

Proud member of Team Multimedia in the Nerd Games craftalong!!
ActsofCraftiness
« Reply #2349 on: October 18, 2015 09:13:21 AM »

I'd been interested in a Nerd Games swap. Smiley I'm fine with any deadline, but I agree that January would be easier.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 461 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Autumn Vegetable Tian
@Home This Weekend: For The Birds
November 6, 2019 Featured Projects

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...