Time for another video game swap! Round 1 gallery is here: https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=385694.0#axzz2ZKZnlBWRSwap name:
Video Game Swap R.2Craftster member who is organizing this swap:
amigurl55Sign-up date range:
until July 27Date to send item by:
August 31Limited to a certain number of people?:
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NO
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
This swap is for any video game, past or present, and any console (DS, PS3, XBox, computer, etc). This will be a 6 point swap.
Small: 1 point. This is a small item or an item with short crafting time.
Medium: 2 points. This is a moderate sized item or an item with moderate crafting time.
Large: 3 points. This is a larger item or an item with a long/involved crafting period.
There are a few necessary rules that are mandatory.
1. You MUST post in the swap thread before being accepted. This is a Craftster rule! I recommend posting something like "I'm so down for this!" or "sending in my questionnaire!" before you send me your swap questionnaire.
2. You MUST get delivery confirmation within the US. This is also a Craftster rule. If you are sending internationally, keep your receipt as proof of sending. Please try to take pictures of what you are sending to your partner as well.
3. COMMUNICATE. This is very important! Please post in the swap thread at least once a week so we know you're alive and crafting. Please, please, please communicate to me and your partner if you need to send late. And if for some reason you cannot finish the swap, you need to let me know ASAP so I can find a swap angel for your partner.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Video Game R.2
Your real name (please include last name):
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
What are your all-time favorite video games?:
What are 3 of your favorite video game characters and what games are they from?
What are your favorite colors and patterns?
Least favorite colors and patterns?:
What kind of crafts do you do?
What kind of things do you collect?
What would you like to receive?
Anything you don't want to receive?
Do you have a wist/pintrest?
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have allergins in your home (pets, cigarette smoke, etc)?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.