Do you have a stash of fat quarters that you’ve been waiting to cut into? Do you enjoy making quick projects and receiving fun crafts? Why not join the Craft with a Fat Quarter Swap 2?! Gallery--
Swap name: Craft with a Fat Quarter Swap 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: MareMare
Sign-up date range: Tuesday, July 9th to Friday, July 19th, 8 pm Pacific
Date to send item by: Monday, August 20th, 2013
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):NO
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country? N/A
Additional Age requirement? 18
In this swap we’ll be using 2 Fat Quarters* to create crafted items for our partners! We will also be sending 2 Fat Quarters with our packages. (Remember, a fat quarter is 18 x 21 inches, sometimes 18 x 22 inches)
- You can make as many or as few projects as you’d like with your 2 FQs
- Try your best to use as much of the material as you can
- For example, you could make 1 lined purse, or you could make a stuffie + a tissue holder or you could make a key chain + a luggage tag + a pot holder
- Items such as zippers, snaps, beads, ribbon, etc. are allowed but your FQ should be the main material you use
- This is a no extras swap. Please only send your crafted item(s) + 2 new FQs
- The Fat Quarters you use to craft with and send need to be nice quality fabrics, preferable quilt shop quality.Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESQUESTIONNAIRE TO SEND TO ORGANIZAER:
Name of swap: Craft with a Fat Quarter Swap 2
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country, formatted for shipping:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Do you have any allergies?
Do you have any allergens in your home (cats, smoke, etc)?
Do you have specific ideas or inspirations that would help your partner personalize your piece?
Do you have a Wist, Etsy favorites, Pinterest etc?
Colors you’d like to receive?
Colors you’d prefer not to receive?
Are there certain types of fabrics/styles you especially like or dislike? (modern, batik, calico, small prints, big florals, etc)
Anything else you’d like your partner to know?
Send your completed questionnaire to your organizer, MareMareGallery--
https://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426178.0#axzz2aq1bw53zSending, Receiving, and Feedback
SENDING: Take pictures of your items before you send. When sending, you must use a DC# (or for overseas keep that receipt). Keep your receipt until your partner receives. PM organizer and partner when you send.
RECEIVING: PM organizer and partner when you receive. Take pictures of received items. (Please take quality pictures, like ones you would take of your work.) Post pictures in gallery in a timely manner.
FEEDBACK: Given when a package is received (verified through PM or DC#)
Links to crafts you can make with a FQ:FQ Projects from Sew Mama, SewPinterest board for FQ crafts30 FQ Projects25 Things to do with FQsFQ Fun: 35+ Projects100+ FQ Tutorials
**Thanks to LimeRiot
for the info from the first round, the idea, and permission to organize another round!