Hey, it's us, racky and cackle (rackle), with another fun and exciting craft swap just for you. Let's be bird brains!
Swap name: One Tiny Bird Thing Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: rackycoo, co-org: cackle
Sign-up date range: June 28- July 5
Date to send item by: July 22
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement?Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
The idea is to make one (just one, no more, no less) tiny craft item relating to birds. It should be physically small (no larger than 4" by 4" square) and should be something that you can craft with a high level of skill. Even if it is a fairly simple/easy item for you to make, please embellish or perfect it so that it best represents your skill. (For example, if you wish to make a coin purse relating to birds, embroider, add beading, or take other steps to make it a really special piece.)
You will receive only one partner. You may only send that partner ONE tiny bird craft - "extras" are not allowed in this swap. The idea behind this swap is to give you a simple, low-pressure craft swap that won't stress you out or cost a lot to ship. We want to see your best work! Remember, it can only be 4" by 4" square so make it awesome.
1. If this is your first swap please read: (https://www.craftster.org/swapsinfo.html
) to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
2. You must post on this thread.
3. Please put One Tiny Bird Thing Swap in the title of all PM's and send them to both rackycoo and cackle. cackle gets sad if she's not included, and pouting occurs.
4. Make an item that you would like to receive. Do some research on your partner. Do your best tiny work. Don't let us or yourself down.
5. We reserve the right to refuse anyone who has a history of poor communication, late sending, or not meeting swap requirements.
6. Post in the thread regularly and communicate with the organizers and your partner if problems occur or if you will be late sending. Not being a good communicator is naughty, and will be noted in your feedback.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: One Tiny Bird Thing (OTBT)
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)
ADD OTHER SWAP SPECIFIC QUESTIONS HERE...
1. What are your favorite birds or bird-related items (nest, birdcage, eggs, etc.)
2. Is there anything you would NOT want to receive?
3. Do you have any allergies?
4. Do you have any allergens in your home or craft area such as smokers, pets, or pets that smoke?
5. According to the swap rule, what is the maximum acceptable size for your one tiny bird thing?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
AFTER PEOPLE HAVE SIGNED UP AND BEEN APPROVED, LIST THE PARTICIPANTS HERE AND WHO IS SENDING TO WHOM: (*needs to post in the thread before being "official")
6. Jen Sews
7. Killam Creative
20. The Raging Sloth
SlickMariaVic and The Raging Sloth (great band name!)