Craft Challenge #4 - 1980's Band Homage - Due July 28 to July 31 (2005)
Ah... the 1980s! What were we thinking?! Bandanas tied around one leg, jelly bracelets, fluorescent everything, ripped off-the-shoulder shirts... (Or, at least, what was I
At least the music was great!
This is a chance to pay homage to your favorite band or musical arist from the 1980s. You can do this in whatever crafty medium you'd like. The more obsessive, clever and ironic the better!Official Rules:
- Post your craft during the period of July 28 to July 31. No sooner. No later.
Instructions for exactly how to post your entry will be available on July 28.
- Voting will happen from August 1 to August 6
- Each participant can enter up to two projects
It's probably impossible to know whether your project is 100% original and has never been posted on Craftster or made by anyone else in the past. But if your project was definitely inspired
by something you've seen before, then just give credit to that project.Prizes:
At the end, I'll set up a poll right here in the thread and whoever people vote as the winner gets:
(1) their project in the Featured Projects area
(2) their project in the Craftster Blog
(3) and this prize: any one item from Craftster's CafePress shop
(prizes will be different every month for each new Challenge)
So who's up for a challenge?!
Feel free to post any questions or comments you have here too but note that I will delete them once submissions come in to keep this thread tidy.