A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Want to join a Craft swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 320,816
Currently Running With Scissors:
196 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Supernatural Swap Gallery  (Read 12580 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit
1+

Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2013 04:44:35 PM »

my partner & i just consulted with eachother. we're sending a similar amount of items so no need to panic Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
margaron
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2013 09:41:00 PM »

Great start to the gallery! Grin

I'm suddenly feeling like I didn't send enough!!

Boy do I understand that feeling!

Me too, but as long as you sent the required you're good. Smiley

This is how I always feel when I'm waiting for my partner to get their stuff and open it. I'm always worried about 'sizing' and if they'll like everything or not!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alliekat914
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2013 07:24:21 AM »

I received my package from jimscupcake and I LOVE everything.
I got a really AWESOME and original wall hanging

An AMAZING bag, which I am scared to use because I don't want to get it dirty... It's got a Dean side and a Sam side...

Cool magnets, it's funny that we both made each other magnets... And a really cute tiny "Metallicar". I did rotate the picture but for someone reason it went back to how I originally took it when I saved it into Craftster Photo Housing. Sorry...

Close-up of the cute Metallicar. The car actually fits on the black middle section of the wall hanging and looks really cute.

THANK YOU JIMSCUPCAKE I LOVE my package... Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jimscupcake
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2013 11:38:04 AM »

I am soooo glad you like it! I know you like hooplas but I can't hold a needle due to carpal so I made my own kind. I love useful things so I made the hoopla with pockets to hold things.

I also love to make those little Impalas I make them a lot. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Eclectic Dreamer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2013 06:49:29 PM »

jimscupcake: You made the impala? Um... now we all want one Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

margaron
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2013 10:12:24 PM »

My partner Torimiko received a few days ago and I have been asked to post pictures of what I sent, so here we go!

But firstly, I would like to say to all you people who embroider and do all those hoops that I am crazy appreciative now to just how much effort goes into those amazing pieces. How did I gain this appreciation? I tried it.... it took forever.... it might never happen again XD lol

Torimiko's favourite character was Cas, so naturally, I had to make something Cas-yish (new word yay!)

Full piece:

Up close of stitching:

His little name:

and the back.... It's a little frumpy, but this was my first hoop ever so I'm pretty proud of it! Cheesy

Then I figured that since summer is coming, who doesn't like a good beach tote? So I did some painting to make this one a little more bad-a$$ Cheesy

and of course, no swap is complete without chocolate, but I don't have a picture of that Cheesy haha!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Alliekat914
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2013 06:14:58 AM »

margaron WOW... that's a great job for your first attempt at embroidery...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
noushi

interested in doing personal swaps

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2013 12:30:22 PM »

Here's my wonderful package I got from Eclectic Dreamer. It's pretty pic heavy just to warn you.

First up is a group shot of the whole package. I forgot to get the Alaskan smoked sea salt in the pic.

Next is a close up of the yarn. She sent "Angel" yarn which is pure white, with hints of red and brown "Demon" since they're not always so innocent. Then there is the "Demon" yarn which is brownish-black with traces of red for blood and yellow for the Yellow Eyed Demon.

Then there is the most amazing thing ever! It's a little altered Altoid tin that's been made into an Ouija Board. The detail on it is sooo amazing. It even has a little planchette. There's also a very cool Castiel Bookmark.

And a pic of just the Ouija Board.

And finally a picture of the inside of the Ouija Board. Once you open it up it is filled with all the goodies you need to go hunting. There is vials of salt, oil, and holy water. The salt is on a chain so you can take it anywhere. There's also a very cool charm of angel wings.

I love my package and had a ton of fun in this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Eclectic Dreamer

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2013 03:40:30 PM »

Noushi: Not sure you noticed, but the paper around the bottom of the tin says a phrase. It's not really related to the swap at all, but I thought it kinda cool how it worked out. BTW: That's my first ever altered tin. I can't wait to try another Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

spikefan
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2013 06:35:44 PM »

Great packages! I love the "Road So Far" and adorable Cas hoops. And that tiny Ouija board is so cool!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: The Red, White, and Blue
May 23, 2018 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Candy Wrapper Bracelet

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...