A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 315,872
Currently Running With Scissors:
425 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Poppet Mini Swap Round Five (SU April 7th-13th, Send-Outs May 20th)  (Read 69927 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
jennythor
crafty where it counts

crafting and swimming will save the world

View Profile WWW
« Reply #410 on: May 31, 2013 07:03:19 PM »

confused for a minute but i think its good, means i sent and my partner received?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

love to take part in personal swaps, I would love a poppet of my very own, or a doll like the ones made by Poppets & Lace
Myrdda
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying. - Oscar Wilde

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #411 on: May 31, 2013 08:11:11 PM »

i have sent and received. Jenny has sent, but hasn't received from me yet.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SWAPS:
Geeky Swap - sent

My Wists! www.wists.com/Myrdda
My Pinterest! www.pinterest.com/Myrdda
bambam91
The rogue Queen

Where is my mind?? Probably listening to hip hop :

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #412 on: June 01, 2013 08:20:43 PM »

Kookie has not received yet. We are having tracking issues.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently inactive, due to being hit by a car. I will be back on once I am healed
angielou1
« Reply #413 on: June 02, 2013 10:00:08 AM »

Hi everyone
I've been MIA since thursday. My whole family decided to go camping this weekend and of course NO SERVICE for anybody. Not a single phone was able to get incoming/outgoing servive. Yeah there everywhere. BULL.
Well on the way home got messages galore and one had a picture of a BOX!!  YEAH! But was so tired we all just have enough strength to take main items in and a HOT shower.

Just had my first GOOD cup of coffee in a while . Let me tell you, cowboy coffee not all it's hyped up to be  Roll Eyes SO I ripped into my package and lo and behold One of my fav character from my fav book series Acheron. I took pictures but I'm unable to upload from my cameraphone. (I cant' find camera, GOSH I hope I didn't leave it behind.Just got it for X-mas.) I have to wait for my son to come home from work. He's a computer wiz well compared to me at least Cheesy

He is smaller but she got him down.He's an Atlantean God and 11,000 years old.Black hair with red streaks. Black long coat with his emblem hand painted on back. He's got two "tatoos". A dragon on his chest that's supposed to represent SIMI his adopted "daughter".And on his back a double bow given to him by the goddess Artemis. LONG STORY.
She also sent me a Mini fascinator hat in dark purple.LOVE
Also a long hair piece black and red for me to wear. Had to hide from my cats baby and mocco. As soon as it came of the box they both jumped on it. AHH. It matches Acheron hair last but not least Sweet Tarts Gummies!

For her first poppet she did have problems with his joint but I can fix.She also sent a small stand.But I think if she'd have stuffed his legs more he might have been able to stand on his own and not needed it. I'm falling in love with him with every moment that goes by.
THANK YOU ILLIAMDRA. He's going right there next my test poppet "Ralphie" on my little crafting table Grin. They've become buddies already.
So as soon as my son gets home I will upload pictures in gallery.
Thank you Averyg for organizing the mini swap. I'm waiting for the next one already Grin Grin

« Last Edit: June 02, 2013 11:01:47 AM by angielou1 - Reason: hit post instead of preview » THIS ROCKS   Logged
puamelia

Oh poppet....!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #414 on: June 02, 2013 04:32:36 PM »

Wow angielou, sounds really cool! I'll go over and check the gallery next.

Avery, my status looks right. Both lanikins and I were supposed to receive yesterday but I have been too busy to get to the po box. I'll go tomorrow.

The super great thing about being too busy is that one of the things I did this weekend was a mommy's night out - first time since Feb! My husby was both my sitter and my chauffeur... so sweet. Anyways, back to studying. Happy weekend everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swap hunting....
lanikins
you can't take life too seriously...you'll never make it out alive

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 02, 2013 05:19:49 PM »

this has been the BUSIEST WEEKEND EVAR!!!!! teenage girl sleepover on Friday, then took them to the amusement park on Saturday, got back late, saw and opened my package...which is AWESOME!!! no time to take pics, went out with mr. kins, saw a freak show, crashed out, and then today, we had to wake up early to spend all day at Denver comicon, and we just got home. WHEW!!! I need to sit for a few, then snap some pics Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SunflowerSmiles
« Reply #416 on: June 02, 2013 07:38:01 PM »

lanikins.....ach! you went to Comicon!  I passed this year and my friend... who we always go together but tickets were sold out but he found some for the full weekend but I was too cheap to buy them since I was only able to go one day..*deep breath*..he told me I missed a good one. AHH!!!

I'm excited to see both of you girls poppets Smiley
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013 07:40:50 PM by SunflowerSmiles » THIS ROCKS   Logged

puamelia

Oh poppet....!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #417 on: June 03, 2013 01:27:42 AM »

this has been the BUSIEST WEEKEND EVAR!!!!! ...got back late, saw and opened my package...which is AWESOME!!! no time to take pics....

Shew, thank god! she likes it hehe! Okay me, relax, stop holding your breath now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swap hunting....
lanikins
you can't take life too seriously...you'll never make it out alive

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 03, 2013 07:04:25 AM »

this has been the BUSIEST WEEKEND EVAR!!!!! ...got back late, saw and opened my package...which is AWESOME!!! no time to take pics....

Shew, thank god! she likes it hehe! Okay me, relax, stop holding your breath now.

Yes...STOP HOLDING YOUR BREATH...I LOVE HER!!!!!!  My few minutes of sitting turned into sleeping all night...WHOOPS!!!!  I'm off work early today, so I'll have perfect lighting for pic taking Grin

lanikins.....ach! you went to Comicon!  I passed this year and my friend... who we always go together but tickets were sold out but he found some for the full weekend but I was too cheap to buy them since I was only able to go one day..*deep breath*..he told me I missed a good one. AHH!!!

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy crowded, but fun nonetheless...I got to take pics with my weeping angel poppet in front of a life-size tardis, so that made me pretty happy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

puamelia

Oh poppet....!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #419 on: June 03, 2013 12:57:54 PM »

Yes...STOP HOLDING YOUR BREATH...I LOVE HER!!!!!!  My few minutes of sitting turned into sleeping all night...WHOOPS!!!!  I'm off work early today, so I'll have perfect lighting for pic taking Grin

Just goes to show, Swap Anxiety never fails, and I'm so glad you love her! But I didn't turn blue, so not to fear. Happy work day!

lanikins.....ach! you went to Comicon!  I passed this year and my friend... who we always go together but tickets were sold out but he found some for the full weekend but I was too cheap to buy them since I was only able to go one day..*deep breath*..he told me I missed a good one. AHH!!!

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Crazy crowded, but fun nonetheless...I got to take pics with my weeping angel poppet in front of a life-size tardis, so that made me pretty happy.

Aw, wish I could go to a comicon. My cousin always goes in Cali. Would love to see your angel w/tardis pic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swap hunting....
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Autumn Vegetable Tian
@Home This Weekend: For The Birds
November 6, 2019 Featured Projects

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...