A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Craftster Tip:  You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 315,896
Currently Running With Scissors:
349 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Poppet Mini Swap Round Five (SU April 7th-13th, Send-Outs May 20th)  (Read 69995 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
puamelia

Oh poppet....!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #420 on: June 03, 2013 01:45:03 PM »

Hi everyone
I've been MIA since thursday. My whole family decided to go camping this weekend and of course NO SERVICE for anybody. Not a single phone was able to get incoming/outgoing servive. Yeah there everywhere. BULL.
Well on the way home got messages galore and one had a picture of a BOX!!  YEAH! But was so tired we all just have enough strength to take main items in and a HOT shower.

Just had my first GOOD cup of coffee in a while . Let me tell you, cowboy coffee not all it's hyped up to be  Roll Eyes

Woohoo camping! Awesome except when in the middle of a swap. Not the best place to craft OR have coffee. Or so I thought. angielou1, I use the camp coffee pot only to heat the water in the coals, then I go for a long walk cuz it takes forever, then I brew my coffee in a French Press. Best camp coffee I ever had lol! OH! and I bring my to-go travel mug to keep it hot. I do not like those tin cups that came with the coffee pot haha!

Oh, and i do knit. Just wash your hands after tending fires, I never did figure out how to get the smoke smell out lol! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swap hunting....
SunflowerSmiles
« Reply #421 on: June 03, 2013 02:04:38 PM »

Lanikins....I'd love to see the Tardis and Weeping angels pics too..... Grin

Puamelia.......

Just. don't. BLINK.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013 02:07:40 PM by SunflowerSmiles » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tenitsu
Oh my, where do I start? Here? Okay!

(⌒▽⌒)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #422 on: June 03, 2013 02:23:56 PM »

Hi everyone
I've been MIA since thursday. My whole family decided to go camping this weekend and of course NO SERVICE for anybody. Not a single phone was able to get incoming/outgoing servive. Yeah there everywhere. BULL.
Well on the way home got messages galore and one had a picture of a BOX!!  YEAH! But was so tired we all just have enough strength to take main items in and a HOT shower.

Just had my first GOOD cup of coffee in a while . Let me tell you, cowboy coffee not all it's hyped up to be  Roll Eyes

Color safe bleach! depending on the size of the item you need to get the smell out of, 1/3 color safe bleach, 2/3 water...if its like a whole outfit, toss it in the water or a tub of water and pour the color safe bleach ontop, let it just sink down in ontop of the clothes and let it soak for like an hour or so (you can take a stick or so and turn and swish it around a bit to make sure everything gets coated), then just wash it like normal... I've found it works great

Most of my family is allergic to wood smoke (my mom especially) and we've got ALOT of wood burning stoves and people who burn wood for camp fires, grills, ect... so we often come home from walks wreaking of smoke...not found anything that beats color safe bleach atm (atleast that doesnt smell like vinegar!! and i HATE the smell of vinegar!)

Woohoo camping! Awesome except when in the middle of a swap. Not the best place to craft OR have coffee. Or so I thought. angielou1, I use the camp coffee pot only to heat the water in the coals, then I go for a long walk cuz it takes forever, then I brew my coffee in a French Press. Best camp coffee I ever had lol! OH! and I bring my to-go travel mug to keep it hot. I do not like those tin cups that came with the coffee pot haha!

Oh, and i do knit. Just wash your hands after tending fires, I never did figure out how to get the smoke smell out lol! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hito no ji wa hitori ja tatenai...=)

Pintrest!

You dont need to be weird to belong here...there's a tutorial for that somewhere!
averyg
« Reply #423 on: June 05, 2013 05:38:37 PM »

Hi ladies,

This is just a reminder to please, please, PLEASE PM me to let me know when you've received!

Also, I've updated the feedback, please let me know if everything looks a-okay!

Sent
Received
Sending Late
Contact Me ASAP

bambam91- Kookaloo_Starr- Glamis (Glamis sends to bambam91)
jennythor- Myrdda
averyg- SunflowerSmiles
Illiamdra- angielou
Tenitsu- Sharalee- PurplePaisley (PurplePaisley sends to Tenitsu)
puamelia- lanikins
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tenitsu

(⌒▽⌒)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #424 on: June 05, 2013 05:49:38 PM »

Mines in the mail, just waiting for it to get here =D usps seems to be having some issues with their tracking updater XD *is losing my mind over here*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pintrest!

You dont need to be weird to belong here...there's a tutorial for that somewhere!
bambam91
The rogue Queen

Where is my mind?? Probably listening to hip hop :

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #425 on: June 06, 2013 12:13:55 AM »

Mines in the mail, just waiting for it to get here =D usps seems to be having some issues with their tracking updater XD *is losing my mind over here*

Same on my end. The AUSPOST tracking says the item has been delivered, but Kookie has not received her poppet yet Sad

I hope it does arrive, as  I was really proud with how she turned out Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently inactive, due to being hit by a car. I will be back on once I am healed
puamelia

Oh poppet....!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #426 on: June 06, 2013 01:04:21 AM »

Yay! She's here! Someone forgot to put a note in our box that it was in back, so my husby went and got it. It was there since Saturday! Visit the gallery, be amazed. I'll try and get one pic up before going to bed. Loveloveloveit!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Swap hunting....
bambam91
The rogue Queen

Where is my mind?? Probably listening to hip hop :

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #427 on: June 06, 2013 01:49:19 AM »

I can not wait to see!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am currently inactive, due to being hit by a car. I will be back on once I am healed
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #428 on: June 06, 2013 02:02:39 AM »

Nothing so far Bambam  Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best
50 in '14
50 in '15
Tenitsu

(⌒▽⌒)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #429 on: June 06, 2013 03:05:06 AM »

lawl tracking finallllly updated XD i feel a lil better now
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pintrest!

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
November 20, 2019 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Map Paper Pinecones
Ode To Coffee

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...