A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 323,619
Currently Running With Scissors:
169 Guests and 0 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 36
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OWS round 93-96 Gallery  (Read 81844 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
texscrapper
« Reply #310 on: September 14, 2013 08:04:47 PM »

I LOVE the doilies! Thank you for posting them here Kookaloo! I have been so out of the loop lately I just wanted to be sure everyone saw them!

You even impressed the husband with this one - he keeps picking up the delicate little circle and asking "Are you sure you didn't BUY this?" LOL! I keep yelling at him to put it down!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #311 on: September 14, 2013 11:43:43 PM »

Awww y'all making me blush here,thank you all so much for the comments on my doilies  Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best
50 in '14
50 in '15
artista83
« Reply #312 on: September 15, 2013 10:51:38 PM »

you did an awsome job on those doilies! so great to see them after hearing about them! wow that hard work really payed off!

haven't been on as much as usual. just on and off lately, well except the other day, i have been trying to clean out my inbox, and working on a swap journal. i still have 53 pages of inbox mail to sort through! whew! i had been waiting to get a swap journal bf cleaning it out and got one in a recent swap!

hugs my friends, i will be messaging soon! just been busy between that and didi!

who knows, maybe she might even take a nap tomorrow! lol

and gotgrey, you do rock! lol hugs
and hugs kook! yes you were right about the art!
hope you both have been having better nights than me....didi has been prone to throwing nightime fits lately! oy!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap ! I have been gone for a lonmg while. i am back now! and i have moved!
Averia
« Reply #313 on: September 16, 2013 03:25:18 AM »

53 pages of inbox? Eeek! Do you use any labels? I think I must be at the max number of labels/folders because it wont let me make another. My ows label has 121 pages
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013 03:28:31 AM by Averia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia
« Reply #314 on: September 17, 2013 03:48:27 AM »

I am horribly late in posting these pics - I had to use hubby's camera because there is no way mine would have picked up the gorgeous detail.

Rockmygypsysoul sent me a couple pinterest surprises

Lovely hobbit wall art

and an amazingly well done Firefly necklace. I am blown away by how perfect and wonderful it is!!!

Thank you JoAnn!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nolansmomster

Yes. I am THAT mom.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #315 on: September 17, 2013 06:35:59 AM »

I am also ridiculously slow to post...

But here is a shot of the missing fabric that I received from rlynn

And here is a shot of the hoop that I sent to Ladybugsandbumblebees
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013 06:38:37 AM by Nolansmomster » THIS ROCKS   Logged
artista83
« Reply #316 on: September 17, 2013 09:47:37 AM »

nope lol i didn't use any labels yet, i didn't realize how all that works. still figuring some things out on craftster i guess lol.

i can't wait till you get the package i sent rockmygypsy!!!!!!

i didn't get to clear out any more of the inbox yet. didi is not letting me do much lately! she has stopped napping!

hubby is holding her atm. whew! minibreak!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Loves poppets and anything zombie! Will personal swap ! I have been gone for a lonmg while. i am back now! and i have moved!
rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #317 on: September 17, 2013 12:26:44 PM »

I feel like such a heel that I've waited so long to post the wonderful package that Jemimah sent me.  I am so in love with what she sent. 

First up...this beautiful and versatile button cowl.  I think I'll have to add it back to my pinterest so I can get more in different color combos because this one is just too fabulous.  I need more.  Wink

Both sides showing

Mostly the mustard yellow showing

Mostly the print showing

Fabulous, right!?!

If that weren't more than enough on its own...Jemimah also sent this artwork for Aria's wall.  <3 <3

Thank you so much for such a great package of goodies!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia
« Reply #318 on: September 17, 2013 02:34:37 PM »

Beautiful Love you forever hoop - back when I worked in a cubicle farm a woman in the cube next to mine was having issues with having to put her mother into a home. Everyone all around us got to hear the difficult conversations she had with her mom every day as mom complained about the situation. I brought the book in for her and she looked at the cover and got very angry with me because she thought I was making a joke about her troubles with mom being incontinent (I have to admit, it looks like a toilet training sort of book and I totally get how she might have thought it was a poke at her and her mom's incontinence) It took some convincing to get her to read it but I think it is well worth rereading as an adult having to 'parent' elderly parents. This book is seriously not just for kids.

Jemimah does the prettiest art work, doesn't she? Would make beautiful embroidery too...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

Ohana, my loves. <3

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 18, 2013 03:36:15 PM »

The wording on that hoop is sewn so perfectly too...and in cursive...I am amazed too....

I received the cutest little crocheted dodo bird and crocheted mouse from the talented SPIKEFAN!

Both are for DH...I call him "Gooneybird" which is another name for dodo bird, and the mouse is b/c he's an exterminator!  Roll Eyes

Thank you again spikefan!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl
Personal & etsy Instagram:  http://instagram.com/ladybggrl/

"The time has come the walrus said, to talk of many things...of sailing ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 36 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Christmas Crack
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...