A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News from Internet Brands:
Closing the Craftster Community on December 19, 2019.
Read the details here.
Total Members: 318,834
Currently Running With Scissors:
311 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 30
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: International Snack paws 6 (Signup Jan 14th- Feb 10th Sendout Mar 21th)  (Read 54179 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit  
Listessa
Summertime Slacker Crafter

Buried in Beads!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #230 on: March 14, 2013 12:37:03 AM »

That's ok!  I know they will go out.  Smiley 

I found a nice box at work today.  I think I can fit stuff in better than the ones I had on hand.  YAY!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking to de-stash cross stitch magazines, particularly Cross Stitch Gold or New Stitches?  Please drop me a line!  I'd love to swap or buy some missing from my library!
Staar84
« Reply #231 on: March 14, 2013 01:11:55 AM »

I probably won't be sending until Wednesday...that's payday and I looked at prices today :p. But the box is all ready to go
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wist

Hi, my name is Erin and I'm addicted to swapping...

International Snack Swap
Star Trek V
One Tiny Monster Swap
Listessa

Buried in Beads!

« Reply #232 on: March 14, 2013 02:27:48 AM »

I realized I went a little nutty on the box.  It's, ah, kind of heavy.  That's ok, just kind of embarrassing how much I got into doing this.  Sadly, it's a LOT cheaper than splitting it up into two smaller packages (even flat rate).  Smiley   

I blame the stores.  Everything candy and gum related was on sale for around half off when I went shopping.   Roll Eyes  I get really excited about sending packages, I think it's something about living up in a city in the middle of nowhere!   

I kind of taped the ever living heck out of the box too- I didn't want it breaking in transit and loosing delicious cargo.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking to de-stash cross stitch magazines, particularly Cross Stitch Gold or New Stitches?  Please drop me a line!  I'd love to swap or buy some missing from my library!
Ninaprettyballerina
« Reply #233 on: March 14, 2013 05:34:30 PM »

I realized I went a little nutty on the box.  It's, ah, kind of heavy.  That's ok, just kind of embarrassing how much I got into doing this.  Sadly, it's a LOT cheaper than splitting it up into two smaller packages (even flat rate).  Smiley   

I blame the stores.  Everything candy and gum related was on sale for around half off when I went shopping.   Roll Eyes  I get really excited about sending packages, I think it's something about living up in a city in the middle of nowhere!   

I kind of taped the ever living heck out of the box too- I didn't want it breaking in transit and loosing delicious cargo.

had to consciously remember to swallow

nearly drooled reading this
THIS ROCKS   Logged
leather and lace
« Reply #234 on: March 14, 2013 08:35:28 PM »

Just an FYI, I'm going to be more or less unreachable for the weekend until Sunday night. I have a church retreat to go to, and they don't allow tech of any kind. If for some reason someone needs to talk to me, I'll get back to you Sunday night ASAP. Can't say I didn't warn you ;P.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Listessa

Buried in Beads!

« Reply #235 on: March 15, 2013 12:08:54 AM »

had to consciously remember to swallow

nearly drooled reading this

I think you're going to love it!  Drool away too.  I can't WAIT for you to get it and open it.  

Also, there are a couple of cans in it, they were NOT a scratch and dent sale, I swear.  They were pristine until the bag from the store gave way just as I was in the parking lot.  The ice and hard-pack snow on the ground wasn't too forgiving on the cans.  I'm sure the contents are just fine, but the dents look worse for wear.  I forgot to put that on the note inside!

Shipping day is tomorrow!  I'm excited!

Leather and lace, that sounds like such a nice get away!  I hope you have a lovely time.  Smiley  I like taking a break from technology sometimes myself.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013 12:10:41 AM by Listessa » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ninaprettyballerina
« Reply #236 on: March 15, 2013 03:32:13 AM »

have a great retreat - its always nice to get away esp w church Wink

Dented cans - i no mind - cant wait!:)

Have a great wkend everyone!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
amymisha
« Reply #237 on: March 15, 2013 08:54:59 AM »

I am finishing up loose ends this weekend. Will be able to send on time. Yippee. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Listessa

Buried in Beads!

« Reply #238 on: March 15, 2013 08:00:14 PM »

Box is shipped!  I'll PM the customs number thingie in a little bit- dinner to tend to!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

birdak
« Reply #239 on: March 15, 2013 08:05:26 PM »

It's getting so close! It's so exciting! Smiley I'm starting to wonder whether it might be cheaper for me to make a day of it and travel across the border (I live very close to the states) to mail it within the country rather than send from Canada post.  USPS flat rate boxes are much more affordable I think.

Just a thought I've been kicking around. Plus then I can do some cross border shopping of my own! I love stateside shopping - it's so much cheaper!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my Wist: wists.com/birdak
my Pins: pinterest.com/katmada
my Tweets: twitter.com/katmada
my Tumblrs: katadamsdesign.tumblr.com
                   catatoms.tumblr.com
                   thefaithfulta.tumblr.com
                   shitkatlikes.tumblr.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 30 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search
Crafting Ideas
Crafting How-Tos
Crafting Ideas
Crafting Topics

Latest Blog Articles
Meal Prep Monday: Black Eyed Pea and Squash Soup
Craftster Featured Projects - Dedicated to the People Who Made It
Tute Tuesday: Paper Tree

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...