A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 313,338
Currently Running With Scissors:
282 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: BBW / Plus Size Swap – 1 Replacement Partner Needed  (Read 701 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

donniesgirl
« on: January 02, 2013 07:40:22 AM »

Swap Name: BBW / Plus Size Swap – Round 2
Original Thread link
Gallery thread link
# of Flakers:1

To clarify, this post is for a replacement partner & not an angel (so it is not eligible for FOC status).  For more info on what this means, look here.  

I am looking for a replacement partner for ivoryh1632.  Her partner moved mid-swap and did not give her a new address (and has not logged in), so she has a package ready to go.  Note that this was a wearables swap & her partner was a size 2X or 20/22.  These are the pertinent parts of her questionnaire – I’ll send the whole thing when we have a replacement partner:

Any allergies? Smoke, cat hair, most strong smells (especially patchulli), I’m ok if there’s a cat in the house as long as there’s no actual hair on anything I receive, I’m also not super allergic to smoke or smells, just if the smell of either is on anything I receive it triggers my asthma

Any allergens in your home (e.g. – smoke, pets, etc)? my boyfriend smokes, but he smokes outside and generally doesn’t touch or even come near my craft stuff, and if I need to I can make sure he stays away from everything so it shouldn’t be a problem

What kinds of things are you interested in receiving? Dresses, skirts, fitted tops, boleros or short jackets/sweaters to wear over my dresses, I need a new apron too (apearantly I lost mine, I don’t know how)

What is the one thing you would absolutely LOVE more than anything to receive, if possible?  A vintage/50’s style dress would be amazing

How would you describe your style? Kinda punk/rocker/rockabilly/vintage- I’ve got a whole board full of clothes on pintrest and I can always add more stuff if you need a better idea

Is there anything you don't want to receive?  no tote bags, hats or un-fitted t’s

What are your favorite colors/patterns? blue, green, purple, polka dot, plaid, argyle

What are your least favorite colors/patterns? not big on orange or brown

Do you have a wist or other stalkable places? http://pinterest.com/ivoryh1632/

Please PM questions to me directly rather than posting them here.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013 07:45:31 AM by donniesgirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting cotton Hawaiian fabric scraps for a quilt if you wanted to send any my way!
http://www.pinterest.com/donniesgirrl
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Bamboo Project Bag
How Does Your Garden Grow?
Meatless Monday: Spicy Tempeh Salad on Toast

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...