Whoa, fantasticmio, I love that blanket! And alwaysinmyroom - love the cute towel and potholder set!! I definitely need some new potholders; I'm so in awe of those of you who can crochet so beautifully! It's one craft I've never been able to get the hang of (and knitting, too).
So it seems I've strayed from my original list quite a bit... it's been a crazy summer, and I can't even keep track of everything I've done this year, but I'll try! Finished some stuff recently, so I'll start with the newer stuff.
1. Sewing machine cover (too big - but room to grow!
) - consider it my entry for the August challenge to make something for the home - made it a couple days ago!
2. Zippered pouch for zills (finger cymbals for bellydance), with bead embroidery
3. Mandala drawing - 6 month anniversary present for my BF (been working on it for the past 5.5 months!!
(crappy phone pic, apologies!)
4. Lightsaber sculpey pen - made for a craft program at the library
5. Bellydance costume - belt. Embellished base belt with sew-on crystals and rhinestone cup chain.
6 & 7. Some micro-macrame bracelets. I've also made a bracelet and a pendant as gifts.
8. A ghawazee coat to use as a cover-up at dance performances
9. Herb garden! (does this count??) Finally started one. Right now I've got ginger, garlic, rosemary, lemongrass, and loads of mint. And an aloe vera plant. It's kind of overwhelming me, honestly, I don't know what to do with it all. It could also use a little work in the way of presentation.
10. A layered candle made of recycled old candle stubs - no pic, gave it away.
Well that's 10/50! We'll see if I can make it halfway by the end of the year. Maybe Christmas presents will be my redemption.
Thanks for looking! Good luck to everyone else!